It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Iain: OK, next one
Volfied?
An update of the older 'Qix'. Apparently Sqeenix owns Taito and all their rights these days...
Iain: OK, next one
Fever_Discordia: Volfied?
An update of the older 'Qix'. Apparently Sqeenix owns Taito and all their rights these days...
Yeah, certainly is. Originally a Taito Arcade game converted to home machines by Imagine if my mind serves me right. Think I need to find it for my C64 on tape!

Your Go :)
Fever_Discordia: Volfied?
Iain: Yeah, certainly is. Originally a Taito Arcade game converted to home machines by Imagine if my mind serves me right. Think I need to find it for my C64 on tape!

The game I was thinking of turned out to have its name on the screen so I went with this one instead:
Attachments:
Iain: Yeah, certainly is. Originally a Taito Arcade game converted to home machines by Imagine if my mind serves me right. Think I need to find it for my C64 on tape!

Fever_Discordia: The game I was thinking of turned out to have its name on the screen so I went with this one instead:
Another easy one for me and a game I bought on day of release on tape, I still own and play it on my C64 often to this day, one of the best games released for the machine.

Will leave it temporarily to see if someone else gets it :)

Fever_Discordia: The game I was thinking of turned out to have its name on the screen so I went with this one instead:
taht looks like that one sonic minigame

Hunter's Moon for C64
Ghorpm: Hunter's Moon for C64
Yep - your go!
I really hated this girl when I was playing this game...
Attachments:
blonde.png (5 Kb)
Ghorpm: I really hated this girl when I was playing this game...
Micro Machines!
Ghorpm: I really hated this girl when I was playing this game...
Fever_Discordia: Micro Machines!
Sure! Your turn again
Fever_Discordia: Micro Machines!
Ghorpm: Sure! Your turn again
LOL 'Jack Benton Syndrome' with Cherry for you, there was it? I remember a Fonzy-type character with a leather jacket being more of a pain in the arse, or was that the player character?

Anyway, here's the one I thought of before now I'm back on a machine I can easily do some cropping on
Attachments:
ftl.jpg (66 Kb)
Ghorpm: Sure! Your turn again
Fever_Discordia: LOL 'Jack Benton Syndrome' with Cherry for you, there was it? I remember a Fonzy-type character with a leather jacket being more of a pain in the arse, or was that the player character?

Anyway, here's the one I thought of before now I'm back on a machine I can easily do some cropping on
You mean Spider from this screenshot. I was usually playing as him so it was Cherry that seriously pissed me off.
Fever_Discordia: Anyway, here's the one I thought of before now I'm back on a machine I can easily do some cropping on
Oh, and BTW: looking at this screenshot makes me kinda sleepy...
Fever_Discordia: Anyway, here's the one I thought of before now I'm back on a machine I can easily do some cropping on
Ghorpm: Oh, and BTW: looking at this screenshot makes me kinda sleepy...
Oh the classy route, rather than a ref to THOSE films - nice!
Ghorpm: Oh, and BTW: looking at this screenshot makes me kinda sleepy...
Fever_Discordia: Oh the classy route, rather than a ref to THOSE films - nice!
Another of Andrew Braybrooks games on the C64, released by one of the at the time BT companies!