It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ghorpm: Boom!
klaattu: The Lost Files of Sherlock Holmes: Case of the Rose Tattoo?
That's the one! Your turn
New image
Attachments:
1.jpg (179 Kb)
klaattu: New image
Is it Toonstruck?
klaattu: New image
Leroux: Is it Toonstruck?
That's correct. Your turn
Here's an easy one.
Attachments:
Well, at least I thought it was an easy one. Where's Tyler F. when you need him? ;)
Post edited October 22, 2014 by Leroux
Really? Noone?
Attachments:
One person's easy is another's obscure.

Um, anyway, a stab in the dark: Red Baron? (feel free to omit the 'o' for the first image).
Post edited October 23, 2014 by Austrobogulator
Austrobogulator: One person's easy is another's obscure.
True, and it turns out this is much more obscure and difficult than I thought, maybe too obscure, even though it's not completely unknown either.

Austrobogulator: Um, anyway, a stab in the dark: Red Baron? (feel free to omit the 'o' for the first image).
Lol, nope, but:

1) You're getting close if you remove three more letters, at least regarding the first part of the title.
2) It's NOT quite the game shown in the third screenshot, but that picture should give enough hints on where to look for it.
3) It's a game within a game, and naming the title of the game it appears in would be just as fine (but in that case you should disregard hint 1 and pay more attention to hint 2).

See? I can make Easy even more complicated! :D
Attachments:
Post edited October 23, 2014 by Leroux
Austrobogulator: One person's easy is another's obscure.
Leroux: True, and it turns out this is much more obscure and difficult than I thought, maybe too obscure, even though it's not completely unknown either.

Austrobogulator: Um, anyway, a stab in the dark: Red Baron? (feel free to omit the 'o' for the first image).
Leroux: Lol, nope, but:

1) You're getting close if you remove three more letters, at least regarding the first part of the title.
2) It's NOT quite the game shown in the third screenshot, but that picture should give enough hints on where to look for it.
3) It's a game within a game, and naming the title of the game it appears in would be just as fine (but in that case you should disregard hint 1 and pay more attention to hint 2).

See? I can make Easy even more complicated! :D
I've done my research and I've concluded that it's Putt-Putt & Fatty Bear's Activity Pack.

I looked around for Putt-Putt games, I didn't reverse image search. But I found the exact image you used, so I guess it's my turn.

Anyway, this is what I would consider to be easy, which I assume is obscure to a lot of people:
Attachments:
fallout.png (39 Kb)
Well the developer was pretty well known back in the day, so it shouldn't be that obscure.
Austrobogulator: I've done my research and I've concluded that it's Putt-Putt & Fatty Bear's Activity Pack.

I looked around for Putt-Putt games, I didn't reverse image search. But I found the exact image you used, so I guess it's my turn.

Anyway, this is what I would consider to be easy, which I assume is obscure to a lot of people:
No, not quite - that's why I said it's not the game in the third screenshot. The actual game I was looking for is Bear Stormin', which is part of Putt-Putt Goes To The Moon. Putt-Putt & Fatty Bear's Activity Pack includes a bastard version named Circus Stormin' which replaces the bear pilot with Putt-Putt, among other things.

I don't mind you taking over though, it was getting a bit awkward anyway. :D

Especially since it's easy to take your turn again, since I believe the game you posted is Cadaver. ;)
Post edited October 23, 2014 by Leroux
Austrobogulator: I've done my research and I've concluded that it's Putt-Putt & Fatty Bear's Activity Pack.

Leroux: No, not quite - that's why I said it's not the game in the third screenshot. The actual game I was looking for is Bear Stormin', which is part of Putt-Putt Goes To The Moon. Putt-Putt & Fatty Bear's Activity Pack includes a bastard version named Circus Stormin' which replaces the bear pilot with Putt-Putt, among other things.

I don't mind you taking over though, it was getting a bit awkward anyway. :D

Especially since it's easy to take your turn again, since I believe the game you posted is Cadaver. ;)
It's Cadaver.

Sorry about the fuck up >_<
Austrobogulator: Sorry about the fuck up >_<
Don't worry about it! You were close enough, I hadn't realized myself how complicated it is to find the game if you've never played it. Hopefully this 'obscure' game is better known around here.
Attachments:
moorhuhn.jpg (43 Kb)
Austrobogulator: Sorry about the fuck up >_<
Leroux: Don't worry about it! You were close enough, I hadn't realized myself how complicated it is to find the game if you've never played it. Hopefully this 'obscure' game is better known around here.
Space Quest III? :)