It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Austrobogulator: :P

Okay, here's mine.
Fever_Discordia: Hmm looks like some kind of 'Kaboom!' clone...
Ah, I didn't know about Kaboom! It's definitely the same concept but you have to catch a weird assortment of items instead of just bombs.
Post edited August 17, 2014 by Austrobogulator
To keep this moving, another screenshot (inspired by Fever_Discordia's :P)
Attachments:
Austrobogulator: To keep this moving, another screenshot (inspired by Fever_Discordia's :P)
Catch 'Em.

Not hard to find considering the dev's name is in there (second result on google search)

Proof: http://www.giantbomb.com/catch-em/3030-31274/
Post edited August 19, 2014 by kalirion
Austrobogulator: To keep this moving, another screenshot (inspired by Fever_Discordia's :P)
kalirion: Catch 'Em.

Not hard to find considering the dev's name is in there (second result on google search)

Proof: http://www.giantbomb.com/catch-em/3030-31274/
That's obviously correct :P I don't think anyone would have gotten it otherwise D:
Ok, next one:
Attachments:
mafia.jpg (429 Kb)
kalirion: Ok, next one:
Call of Juarez?
kalirion: Ok, next one:
Zacron: Call of Juarez?
Not exactly....
Zacron: Call of Juarez?
kalirion: Not exactly....
Call of Juarez: Gunslinger. More specifically, if I remember correctly, it was in the opening scene... before it opens the Book that says: The Authentic Story of Silas Greaves.
Post edited August 19, 2014 by Zacron
kalirion: Not exactly....
Zacron: Call of Juarez: Gunslinger. More specifically, if I remember correctly, it was in the opening scene... before it opens the Book that says: The Authentic Story of Silas Greaves.
That's correct :)

I couldn't accept simply "Call of Juarez" because that's the full title of a completely separate game.
Zacron: Call of Juarez: Gunslinger. More specifically, if I remember correctly, it was in the opening scene... before it opens the Book that says: The Authentic Story of Silas Greaves.
kalirion: That's correct :)

I couldn't accept simply "Call of Juarez" because that's the full title of a completely separate game.
Fair enough.

Next up:
Attachments:
nintendo.jpg (64 Kb)
Zacron: Fair enough.

Next up:
Vectorman?
Zacron: Fair enough.

Next up:
kalirion: Vectorman?
Very good.
Ok, next one:
Attachments:
Come on, surely someone knows of this attack with electrified particles!
kalirion: Come on, surely someone knows of this attack with electrified particles!
In Beat Hazard I don't think you can choose different weapons - it's determined by your music.