It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm pretty sure it's FIFA 2007.
Ghorpm: I hope it will be easier now... at least you should be able to guess who is that guy...
Faust: Seven Games of the Soul.

I'm so proud. I recognized the character from screenshots which I saw in ANCIENT magazines but didn't remember the name of the game. Having your hint with the classical literature in mind I just thought "huh, he could be Faust". :D
Post edited February 10, 2013 by F4LL0UT
Ghorpm: I hope it will be easier now... at least you should be able to guess who is that guy...
F4LL0UT: Faust: Seven Games of the Soul.

I'm so proud. I recognized the character from screenshots which I saw in ANCIENT magazines but didn't remember the name of the game. Having your hint with the classical literature in mind I just thought "huh, he could be Faust". :D
Congratulations and it's your turn!
Next one.
Attachments:
doom.jpg (17 Kb)
F4LL0UT: Next one.
Natural Fawn Killers

Level where you have to wait for the rabbits to mate so that you can get the required amount of kills to complete the level
F4LL0UT: Next one.
Iain: Natural Fawn Killers

Level where you have to wait for the rabbits to mate so that you can get the required amount of kills to complete the level
Is that a REAL game!? Where can I get it?
Iain: Natural Fawn Killers

tinyE: Is that a REAL game!? Where can I get it?
Its really hard to find now, all I can suggest is places like eBay and Amazon Marketplace

http://www.mobygames.com/game/natural-fawn-killers
Iain: Level where you have to wait for the rabbits to mate so that you can get the required amount of kills to complete the level
Lol, yeah. I just took the pic off the web but indeed, should be that level (definitely the most memorable one ^^). Quite a fun game, actually, although it was already pretty trashy upon release.
Iain: Level where you have to wait for the rabbits to mate so that you can get the required amount of kills to complete the level
F4LL0UT: Lol, yeah. I just took the pic off the web but indeed, should be that level (definitely the most memorable one ^^). Quite a fun game, actually, although it was already pretty trashy upon release.
Yeah, it was a weird game, last level you fight a T Rex in a forest styled arena. You can finish it in about an hour, not long game at all, its pretty fun though.

Onto the next one, should be quite easy
Attachments:
strange.jpg (57 Kb)
F4LL0UT: Lol, yeah. I just took the pic off the web but indeed, should be that level (definitely the most memorable one ^^). Quite a fun game, actually, although it was already pretty trashy upon release.
Iain: Yeah, it was a weird game, last level you fight a T Rex in a forest styled arena. You can finish it in about an hour, not long game at all, its pretty fun though.

Blair Witch, Volume II: The Legend of Coffin Rock
Iain: Yeah, it was a weird game, last level you fight a T Rex in a forest styled arena. You can finish it in about an hour, not long game at all, its pretty fun though.

AFnord: Blair Witch, Volume II: The Legend of Coffin Rock
Certainly is, your go :)
AFnord: Blair Witch, Volume II: The Legend of Coffin Rock
Iain: Certainly is, your go :)
The stick figure was a bit of a giveaway, without it I would not have been able to guess which game it was.

Anyway here is the next one!
Post edited February 10, 2013 by AFnord
Omikron
Only having played the demo that is a total guess.
AFnord: Anyway here is the next one!
Don't know what it is but seems to be another first person point & click game with static backgrounds. ^^
AFnord: Anyway here is the next one!
F4LL0UT: Don't know what it is but seems to be another first person point & click game with static backgrounds. ^^
seems so... and I know the game but somehow cannot recall the title...