It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

desnoscross: I thought I'd let someone else take a shot, but oh well. Moraff's Revenge. I liked Moraff's World, better, personally.
Well done! :D I loved that game, and for those who are at all interested, you can still buy it here:
http://www.softwarediversions.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=28&osCsid=8b04b9d418b062c402550e879affd8b9
Your turn desnoscross. :)
Directly from my Super Famicom, and my TV, comes my first screenshot. A Beat em up, with a serious food fetish.
Attachments:
whoa.jpg (84 Kb)
Post edited November 15, 2012 by desnoscross
desnoscross: Directly from my Super Famicom, and my TV, comes my first screenshot. A Beat em up, with a serious food fetish.
I think its time for some hints :)
desnoscross: Directly from my Super Famicom, and my TV, comes my first screenshot. A Beat em up, with a serious food fetish.
Skreczi: I think its time for some hints :)
Okay, one more screenshot. This Beat-Em-Up by Virgin Interactive features, at the end of every stage, the ability to cook two of many ingredients collected from enemies and the boss encountered throughout the stage. (Lower section of boss in screenshot censored just in case.)
Attachments:
Post edited November 17, 2012 by desnoscross
Skreczi: I think its time for some hints :)
desnoscross: Okay, one more screenshot. This Beat-Em-Up by Virgin Interactive features, at the end of every stage, the ability to cook two of many ingredients collected from enemies and the boss encountered throughout the stage. (Lower section of boss in screenshot censored just in case.)
Gourmet Sentai Bara Yarou. But I admit I've never heard of it and just googled it because I didn't want this thread to die. You can find the proof here.

Somebody please add the next riddle, I won't do this because I cheated ;)
Ghorpm: Gourmet Sentai Bara Yarou. But I admit I've never heard of it and just googled it because I didn't want this thread to die. You can find the proof here.

I'd only consider it cheating if you actually did an image search by uploading the screenshot to google images or tin eye. But if you did a text google search for food beat-em-up virgin interactive or soemthing, that's perfectly legit.
Ghorpm: Gourmet Sentai Bara Yarou. But I admit I've never heard of it and just googled it because I didn't want this thread to die. You can find the proof here.

kalirion: I'd only consider it cheating if you actually did an image search by uploading the screenshot to google images or tin eye. But if you did a text google search for food beat-em-up virgin interactive or soemthing, that's perfectly legit.
I still think of it as a minor cheating so do no hesitate if you want to post the next riddle ;)
kalirion: I'd only consider it cheating if you actually did an image search by uploading the screenshot to google images or tin eye. But if you did a text google search for food beat-em-up virgin interactive or soemthing, that's perfectly legit.
Ghorpm: I still think of it as a minor cheating so do no hesitate if you want to post the next riddle ;)
I've googled a few answers myself in the past, so it wouldn't be right.

Besides, I prefer to take my own screenshots and don't have anything installed right now that would make a good one.
Do you mind, if I take the turn?
Attachments:
pizza.png (32 Kb)
Ghorpm: I still think of it as a minor cheating so do no hesitate if you want to post the next riddle ;)
kalirion: I've googled a few answers myself in the past, so it wouldn't be right.

Besides, I prefer to take my own screenshots and don't have anything installed right now that would make a good one.
Perhaps you are right. I will not be so über correct next time

Cenccu: Do you mind, if I take the turn?
It's perfectly fine! And now I can solve the riddle without any doubts. The title of the game is: Life and death. Judging by the visuals the second part "the brain". I played it as a kid and man, I WAS too young... ;)
desnoscross: Okay, one more screenshot. This Beat-Em-Up by Virgin Interactive features, at the end of every stage, the ability to cook two of many ingredients collected from enemies and the boss encountered throughout the stage. (Lower section of boss in screenshot censored just in case.)

If it helps you feel any better, I will say as the one who posted the riddle, I can easily say I do not feel in the least bit cheated by your perfectly legitimate process of googling for information, the game is quite an obscure one, I got it on ebay like 2 or so years ago with just the cartridge, so it would be unreasonable of me to expect everyone in the world to have heard of it, I would be surprised if google or any other agent of search was not used.
Post edited November 18, 2012 by desnoscross
kalirion: I've googled a few answers myself in the past, so it wouldn't be right.

Ghorpm: Perhaps you are right. I will not be so über correct next time

Cenccu: Do you mind, if I take the turn?
Ghorpm: It's perfectly fine! And now I can solve the riddle without any doubts. The title of the game is: Life and death. Judging by the visuals the second part "the brain". I played it as a kid and man, I WAS too young... ;)
Correct! I found few years ago and I find funny to play now that I am studying medicine.
desnoscross: If it helps you feel any better, I will say as the one who posted the riddle, I can easily say I do not feel in the least bit cheated by your perfectly legitimate process of googling for information, the game is quite an obscure one, I got it on ebay like 2 or so years ago with just the cartridge, so it would be unreasonable of me to expect everyone in the world to have heard of it, I would be surprised if google or any other agent of search was not used.
Actually it did, thanks ;)

Cenccu: Correct! I found few years ago and I find funny to play now that I am studying medicine.
I can imagine ;) I like playing Crayon Physics for the same reason. Well, almost the same as I finished my studies some time ago ;)

As for the new riddle: the game has 9 difficulty levels and as a kid I did my best to beat it on "extremely hard". I've never succeeded though but it was fun to try
Attachments:
ninja.png (4 Kb)
desnoscross: If it helps you feel any better, I will say as the one who posted the riddle, I can easily say I do not feel in the least bit cheated by your perfectly legitimate process of googling for information, the game is quite an obscure one, I got it on ebay like 2 or so years ago with just the cartridge, so it would be unreasonable of me to expect everyone in the world to have heard of it, I would be surprised if google or any other agent of search was not used.
Ghorpm: Actually it did, thanks ;)

Cenccu: Correct! I found few years ago and I find funny to play now that I am studying medicine.
Ghorpm: I can imagine ;) I like playing Crayon Physics for the same reason. Well, almost the same as I finished my studies some time ago ;)

As for the new riddle: the game has 9 difficulty levels and as a kid I did my best to beat it on "extremely hard". I've never succeeded though but it was fun to try
Saboteur! I think I hear the ol' Spectrum twitching downstairs.
Post edited November 18, 2012 by desnoscross
desnoscross: Saboteur! I think I hear the ol' Spectrum twitching downstairs.
I played it on C64. Actually I still have it and it's functioning properly. Nostalgia...

Anyway, it's your turn