It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JMich: Correct, and it is a game I'd like to play again, now that I finally understand what is going on there a bit better.
Out of curiosity, did you know the game or did you just start looking through all the games of that period?
amok: To be honest, I have never played it. However I do know of it. I am a big Amiga fan, and the Rainbird logo was a give-away - I was following them when I was still using the Amiga.Firebird / Silberbird / Rainbird had some good deals in those times.

I did not remember the name of the game, but looked it up on lemon Amiga.
Owned by British Telecom IIRC - I knew them from the C64 days - Collapse, Seabase Delta etc. It was them and Mastertronic for £1.99 / £2.99 games back then - memories!
With a weird loader that would should you a Hex decial counter in the middle of the screen with solid colours in the borders!
That kind of looks like Ollies Great Adventure or one of the Ollie games on the C64 or Amiga
Artemis_E: I'm making it too easy;)

Your turn!
amok: I had a copy of Capital Punishment also some time ago, not so much dawn_of_amiga as dusk_of_amiga.

Anyway - in the next I have censored the main character, because showing him/her/it would be a dead give-away.
hmm i just noticed that the score area has a picture of a baby's pacifyer in the bottom left corner, therefore I'll guess 'Jack the Nipper' as that's the only baby based platformer I can think of (other than Jack the Nipper II but that was set in the jungle)
amok: I had a copy of Capital Punishment also some time ago, not so much dawn_of_amiga as dusk_of_amiga.

Anyway - in the next I have censored the main character, because showing him/her/it would be a dead give-away.
Fever_Discordia: hmm i just noticed that the score area has a picture of a baby's pacifyer in the bottom left corner, therefore I'll guess 'Jack the Nipper' as that's the only baby based platformer I can think of (other than Jack the Nipper II but that was set in the jungle)
Jack the Nipper II was in the jungle, the first were set in a city? suburb?. However this is neither. If you want a little hint - look at the top of the picture. The pacifier is a little bit of a red herring as the main character is finding baby versions of him/her/it-self.

Edit:
iainmet: That kind of looks like Ollies Great Adventure or one of the Ollie games on the C64 or Amiga
opps - sorry forgot to say - another good answer, unfortunately also wrong.
Post edited February 20, 2012 by amok
amok: Anyway - in the next I have censored the main character, because showing him/her/it would be a dead give-away.
Trolls?
amok: Anyway - in the next I have censored the main character, because showing him/her/it would be a dead give-away.
Paradoks: Trolls?
Correct

Your turn
Something relatively easy:
Attachments:
painting.png (274 Kb)
Ciive Barkers Undying possibly.

Looks like one of the pics in the portrait hallway or the library
Amnesia: The Dark Descent

:)
Gherasim: Amnesia: The Dark Descent

:)
Correct. :)
http://i.imgur.com/Wv7ZD.jpg
Zax Alien Hunter.

If I'm correct somebody else might take my turn, I just wanted to show of ;-).
Yep, that's correct.
SimonG: If I'm correct somebody else might take my turn, I just wanted to show of ;-).
May I? Easy one here.
Attachments:
ka-boom.png (262 Kb)
SimonG: If I'm correct somebody else might take my turn, I just wanted to show of ;-).
tarangwydion: May I? Easy one here.
Return fire?