It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Zjeraar: Why, this is of course the wildly popular Thuis in het Milieu!
Correct.
It was intended as a joke and commentary on 'impossible' screens of course.
And it's a hilarious game, at least for us dutchies that know it.
Arteveld: I feel offended, as if my gaming knowledge and googling skills were evil, or something. I usually guess fast when i know the game, and google, when it takes You guys ages to come up with an answer. ;)

edit, and i don't touch 95% of the console game screens.
Yes, I think your evil guessing skills form an unsurmountable obstacle to the unsuspecting carefree guesser here!

In all honesty though, 'sneaking up' has kind of a negative connotation. I wanted to write, but was unable to come up with, 'swooped in'. Would have sounded much less offensive no doubt.

Smannesman: Correct.
It was intended as a joke and commentary on 'impossible' screens of course.
And it's a hilarious game, at least for us dutchies that know it.
I get the hint, so this one is a bit less obscure.
Attachments:
Post edited December 10, 2010 by Zjeraar
Zjeraar: I get the hint, so this one is a bit less obscure.
Is that World of Warcraft?
Zjeraar: I get the hint, so this one is a bit less obscure.
GoJays2025: Is that World of Warcraft?
YES YOU GOT IT! AMAZING!

Turn is yours.
Zjeraar: Yes, I think your evil guessing skills form an unsurmountable obstacle to the unsuspecting carefree guesser here!

In all honesty though, 'sneaking up' has kind of a negative connotation. I wanted to write, but was unable to come up with, 'swooped in'. Would have sounded much less offensive no doubt.
That's why i give my turns away. If i was truly evil i'd hold on to every turn i had, throwing some forgotten text based adventures, or some basement Acorn games.;)
Yeah, that would sound a bit better.;P
Zjeraar: YES YOU GOT IT! AMAZING!

Turn is yours.
Actually, it was just a guess... I honestly wasn't sure. The first thing that popped into my mind when I saw that was actually Everquest 2... until I Googled it. I've never played WoW, and the only times I've seen the game in action were in the Simpsons & South Park WoW episodes.

Anyhoo, my screenshot...
Attachments:
poop.jpg (158 Kb)
GoJays2025: Anyhoo, my screenshot...
Rails Across America
GoJays2025: Anyhoo, my screenshot...
kalirion: Rails Across America
Yes...
All right, this should be a rather easy one...
Attachments:
Post edited December 10, 2010 by kalirion
I don't know, it could be any game with zombies.. Nation Red?
Smannesman: I don't know, it could be any game with zombies.. Nation Red?
Well it just happened to be the game you guessed :)

Your turn!

It's a travesty the game isn't on MobyGames yet though. I should probably find some time to submit it...
Post edited December 11, 2010 by kalirion
They really should release some more levels for Nation Red though, playing the same two levels gets boring after a while.
Here's my next one.
Attachments:
starcraft.png (189 Kb)
Smannesman: Here's my next one.
Chaos Overlords?
Chaos Overlords

http://www.mobygames.com/game/chaos-overlords
WingedKagouti: Chaos Overlords

http://www.mobygames.com/game/chaos-overlords
Thank you for that link, I wasn't sure if Chaos Overlords was really the game I'd posted.