It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Wow... that was fast. You got it.
Eh... That was a wild guess! A second one in a row! Oh I'll post a new game ASAP...
Eidt: You'll never guess this one!
Attachments:
attack.jpg (178 Kb)
Post edited December 15, 2009 by Fenixp
Shenmue. :D
Edit : I mean one of those retro games that you can play in Shenmue. :)
Post edited December 15, 2009 by Cambrey
Fenixp: Eh... That was a wild guess! A second one in a row! Oh I'll post a new game ASAP...
Eidt: You'll never guess this one!

Bugger. I don't know. Is it Donkey Kong?
How comes when I say "take my turn", someone does almost instantly, but when I put up a REALLY easy challenge, it basically kills the game!
Fenixp: How comes when I say "take my turn", someone does almost instantly, but when I put up a REALLY easy challenge, it basically kills the game!

I think you're over estimating how easy it is. There are so many variants of Space Invaders I couldn't begin to even say which version it was >_>.
Fenixp: How comes when I say "take my turn", someone does almost instantly, but when I put up a REALLY easy challenge, it basically kills the game!

I would like to add that it most likely is because noone wishes to stand out as the "boring" one who gives the serious answer :P
That being said, most of the things i was thinking of were already done before ( yeah, i went trough all 150 pages. :P ).
Though there are still are some classics that have not yet been done. Considering some of the previous entries though, I doubt they would last very long. Insane job on the video game knowledge and google skillz.
bansama: I think you're over estimating how easy it is. There are so many variants of Space Invaders I couldn't begin to even say which version it was >_>.

I think it's original one, published by Midway
Post edited December 16, 2009 by Thiev
Well, considering he took the screenshot from Wordpress, we might never know
If nobody posts anything by tomorrow morning, I'm posting something so obscure it'll make your heads spin, so make with the screenshots already. :P
Blargh, 12:36 pm here and nobody posted anything? You were warned.
Good Luck.
Don't go insane or anything.
Attachments:
Post edited December 16, 2009 by Wraith
Reminds me of Asteroids but of course it can't be that. I'm not much into games like that so I really have no clue, so l'll just stop guessing and leave it to someone with better knowledge.
Wraith: [If nobody posts anything by tomorrow morning, I'm posting something so obscure it'll make your heads spin, so make with the screenshots already. :P

You know, the moment you said this it was pretty much granted no one will say anything :D
It's a game that was only released in one area: Where I live, in 1981.
HINT: The picture filename is a pretty big clue.
Post edited December 17, 2009 by Wraith
Nobody got it, the game was Polybius, the urban legend arcade game developed by the government for mind control! You can take off your tinfoil hats cause heres a new game, a bit easier.
Attachments:
Soldier of fortune.
Correct