It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
zeogold: Guess I'll just have to show the main character.
But only discolored! 'Cause I ain't makin' it THAT easy.
toxicTom: Ouch! My eyes hurt!
I didn't know you could see under that hair.
Post edited January 29, 2016 by zeogold
zeogold: I didn't know you could see under that hair.
I see with my teeth...
Don't mind me, I'm just giving this thread another bump.

May as well throw out a guess while I'm at it.

Is it Counter Strike 1.6?
Austrobogulator: Don't mind me, I'm just giving this thread another bump.

May as well throw out a guess while I'm at it.

Is it Counter Strike 1.6?
Nope.
Fine, fine, I'll show the main character in all his glory.
Attachments:
*No idea bump*
zeogold: Fine, fine, I'll show the main character in all his glory.
Let's put an end to the mystery!  I've managed to find the name of that obscure game:   Mibibli's Quest
_Slaugh_: Let's put an end to the misery! I've managed to find the name of that obscure game: Mibibli's Quest
FTFY. xD
low rated
zeogold: Fine, fine, I'll show the main character in all his glory.
_Slaugh_: Let's put an end to the mystery! I've managed to find the name of that obscure game: Mibibli's Quest
'Bout time!
And to think, all this time I was sure you guys would get it in a snap...it was semi-featured on Humble Bundle not too long ago.
_Slaugh_: Let's put an end to the mystery! I've managed to find the name of that obscure game: Mibibli's Quest
zeogold: 'Bout time!
And to think, all this time I was sure you guys would get it in a snap...it was semi-featured on Humble Bundle not too long ago.
I feel like 90% of the time the games that people have the hardest time getting are the ones that are claimed to be "really easy to guess"...
low rated
zeogold: 'Bout time!
Austrobogulator: I feel like 90% of the time the games that people have the hardest time getting are the ones that are claimed to be "really easy to guess"...
Maybe I'll do an "obscure" one next time, to make it easier.
Alright !   Here's the next one, with four different screenshots to help you.
Attachments:
_Slaugh_: Alright ! Here's the next one, with four different screenshots to help you.
How funny, the pictures seem like as if they made a video game from the Johnny Mnemonic movie. :)
_Slaugh_: Alright ! Here's the next one, with four different screenshots to help you.
pirateoftheah: How funny, the pictures seem like as if they made a video game from the Johnny Mnemonic movie. :)
<span class="bold">And you're right&thinsp;!</span>  :-D

Your turn.  ;-)
pirateoftheah: How funny, the pictures seem like as if they made a video game from the Johnny Mnemonic movie. :)
_Slaugh_: <span class="bold">And you're right !</span> :-D

Your turn. ;-)
Thank you very much, but I have to confess that it was a very wild guess based on the dolphin's computer on the last picture! :D
Never thought someone made an interactive game from it.

Next puzzle is attached to the post, good luck!
Attachments:
jumpy.jpg (36 Kb)
pirateoftheah: Next puzzle is attached to the post, good luck!
Hugo "1" ?