It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

kalirion: Next one:
Dunno why, but the font type and the art style screams DoubleFine to me, so I'm gonna say The Cave.
kalirion: Next one:
muntdefems: Dunno why, but the font type and the art style screams DoubleFine to me, so I'm gonna say The Cave.
You've got good instincts! Your turn!
Post edited September 27, 2015 by kalirion
kalirion: You've got good instincts! Your turn!
Wow, I didn't really expect to get it right! ^_^ I'd very much like to, but I haven't played The Cave yet. Still waiting to have it available DRM-free for Linux (is it even available DRM-free for any OS?)

Anyway, next one! Since I've got no imagination, I tend to pick the game I'm playing at the moment. This is no exception. :)
Attachments:
Nothing? Maybe the dated graphics are misleading you... it's in fact a pretty new game.

Here, have a new cropped screenshot!
Attachments:
It's not it, but the style reminds me of an awesome game that I'm patiently for, ie to come to gog : Impossible Creatures
No idea. But looks cute.
Matewis: It's not it, but the style reminds me of an awesome game that I'm patiently for, ie to come to gog : Impossible Creatures
Nope, it's nothing like Impossible Creatures. :)

toxicTom: No idea. But looks cute.
It is quite cute (when looked from afar, at least), but you don't get to contemplate it very much as it tends to get pretty frantic quite soon. Because it certainly isn't the kind of game people assume when look at it for the first time.

As an additional hint I'll say this game has been recently featured in one of the biggest Youtube gaming channels.

Oh! And it's not available on GOG. :(
Attachments:
stamps.jpg (138 Kb)
Post edited September 30, 2015 by muntdefems
muntdefems: As an additional hint I'll say this game has been recently featured in one of the biggest Youtube gaming channels.
Train Valley ?
_Slaugh_: Train Valley ?
We've got a winner!!! It was Train Valley indeed, a game that at first look may look like Railroad/Transport Tycoon and the likes, but in fact it's nothing like them. Instead of a building/business simulator it's basically a micro-management game with a train theme. Just take a look at TB's video to see if you may like it or not.

Your turn, _Slaugh_.
Here's a tough one...  It's not a DOS game.
Attachments:
_Slaugh_: Here's a tough one... It's not a DOS game.
It has some Indy feeling attached to it but I doubt that this is the same fedora wearing guy...

REDVWIN
REDVWIN: It has some Indy feeling attached to it but I doubt that this is the same fedora wearing guy...
The hero wears a fedora, but unlike Indy, he doesn't know how to use a whip...
_Slaugh_: Train Valley ?
muntdefems: We've got a winner!!! It was Train Valley indeed, a game that at first look may look like Railroad/Transport Tycoon and the likes, but in fact it's nothing like them. Instead of a building/business simulator it's basically a micro-management game with a train theme. Just take a look at TB's video to see if you may like it or not.

Your turn, _Slaugh_.
Nice find, voted for it! The more trains on GOG, the better :-)
zeffyr: Nice find, voted for it! The more trains on GOG, the better :-)
I didn't realize there was a wishlist entry for it. Voted!
Another clue:  The game was released in the early eighties.
 
Attachments:
opening.jpg (36 Kb)