It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: Anyone here a Dragon Age fan? Just started playing it and I have a really silly question. :P
Fire away.
tinyE: Anyone here a Dragon Age fan? Just started playing it and I have a really silly question. :P
GR00T: Fire away.
Typically when you start an RPG you get a weapon and maybe a couple health potions. I start this and I've got five rings, three pendants, a spell book, three swords, two sets of armor, two bows, six sets of keys, two lock picks, a candle, bedroom slippers, an American Express card, an 8 track of "Frampton Comes Alive", an autographed picture of Harvey Keitel, etc etc etc

What am I supposed to do with all this crap!? :P

Oh, and will my appearance change as my armor changed?
tinyE: Typically when you start an RPG you get a weapon and maybe a couple health potions. I start this and I've got five rings, three pendants, a spell book, three swords, two sets of armor, two bows, six sets of keys, two lock picks, a candle, bedroom slippers, an American Express card, an 8 track of "Frampton Comes Alive", an autographed picture of Harvey Keitel, etc etc etc

Sounds like all the pre-order bonus crap they came out with, which now everyone gets. Use what's useful (although you'll get better stuff reasonable quickly), sell the rest. Except the 8-track. Keep that; it's a piece of history, man!

tinyE: Oh, and will my appearance change as my armor changed?
Yep.
I have have now downloaded Metro2033 with the GOG Downloader and through my browser, and both times it tells me the bin files are corrupted. I don't see anything about that in here or on the Metro support page.

I just spent an entire month of bandwidth and all I get is, "Redownload Files".

Meh, shit happens. Tis a pity but there are greater travesties in life. I shall endure! :D
Post edited February 20, 2018 by tinyE
Been going retro playing Warhammer 40k and Shadow War: Armageddon tabletop with my brother.

Pretty good setup we have, everything perfectly painted. If it was a grid based turn based videogame, I'd play that shit.
I just picked up Dragon Age: Origins in the sale, so I have started that. Between that and TRON 2.0 I find myself going to bed later and later :)
Firefox31780: I just picked up Dragon Age: Origins in the sale,
JUST installed that today. I have never come close to an RPG this detailed. I'm sure there are some, but I kept getting lost just trying to get around the starting castle, because it's ACTUALLY A CASTLE, not a lot of scenery with just a few rooms you can actually go into. :P
Firefox31780: I just picked up Dragon Age: Origins in the sale,
tinyE: JUST installed that today. I have never come close to an RPG this detailed. I'm sure there are some, but I kept getting lost just trying to get around the starting castle, because it's ACTUALLY A CASTLE, not a lot of scenery with just a few rooms you can actually go into. :P
Yeah, I had that problem once. I had it for the PS3 long ago but got overwhelmed by how much there was and gave up. Now I enjoy just poking around and taking my time. With age does come a certain wisdom lol
tinyE: Typically when you start an RPG you get a weapon and maybe a couple health potions. I start this and I've got five rings, three pendants, a spell book, three swords, two sets of armor, two bows, six sets of keys, two lock picks, a candle, bedroom slippers, an American Express card, an 8 track of "Frampton Comes Alive", an autographed picture of Harvey Keitel, etc etc etc

Oh, and will my appearance change as my armor changed?
Any weapons and armour you don't use for yourself and your party members you can just sell, as well as anything labelled as "Junk". But if you find any items labelled as "Gift", then you should hold onto them so you can give them to a party member to increase (or maybe even decrease) their disposition towards you. But if you give different characters the same gift, they'll each gain different amounts of "Like" or "Dislike". It' helps to know what each one might think of the individual gift item itself. Like Oghren the dwarf. He really likes booze.
Post edited February 20, 2018 by Krimzon14
Niche - a genetics survival game

Apparently Niche is not too niche to be released here and thus I have tons of fun with it. But man, it can be hard
Here on gog, I just picked up Total Overdose and I am having a blast playing it. I remember playing the demo on ps2 but never got the chance to get the game until a few days ago lol
Well, after leaving PC for quite a while, I come back realising Darkwood, a game I paid for in Kickstarter is finally released (and here too!). I couldn't stay away from my lovely first wife (pc). I return for good... not evil.

Kenshi
Darkwood
The Witcher 3 - second run, and because I haven't even attempted its season pass.
Shadow Warrior 2
On to finishing Breath of the Wild after months leaving it aside. 2 divine beats down, left lava and water ones. Unfortunately no traditional dungeons... I like this game but prefere Twilight Princess overall; still great to have varied Zelda's.
System Shock finished downloading. Will start it tonight. Playing it for the first time. he he
Ghorpm: Niche - a genetics survival game

Apparently Niche is not too niche to be released here and thus I have tons of fun with it. But man, it can be hard
I've been playing it till 3 AM and from 7AM I'm at work. Well, now it will be a survival game ;)