It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ljyoun: Found myself on a Bungie/343i kick recently. Can't explain why, but who cares...

Marathon Trilogy
Really fun games, with a great story tying them all together. Though the truly maze-like levels get irritating.

Halo (Combat Evolved through Reach)
I hated these games (well, the campaign portion) when I first played them years ago for reasons I can only say are lost to time. But I've actually grown to really like these games. The characters are memorable, the art design is just amazing to look at, the gameplay had a good flow to it, and I really enjoyed the overarching plot. Plus the multiplayer is still very fun to play.

Halo 4 and 5
The gameplay works, the multiplayer still has enjoyment to it, and they look pretty good technically. Beyond that, it just feels like 343i dropped the ball. The art design did not hold a candle to Bungie's work, and the stories fell flat. Particularly with Halo 5. Halo 4 had good characters, which helped. But Halo 5 just wrote itself into a hole. Don't know what will come next, but it has me slightly worried.
you're playing three Halos at one time? XD
I think that is SO cool but I need to ask, how do you keep track?
ljyoun: Found myself on a Bungie/343i kick recently. Can't explain why, but who cares...

Marathon Trilogy
Really fun games, with a great story tying them all together. Though the truly maze-like levels get irritating.

Halo (Combat Evolved through Reach)
I hated these games (well, the campaign portion) when I first played them years ago for reasons I can only say are lost to time. But I've actually grown to really like these games. The characters are memorable, the art design is just amazing to look at, the gameplay had a good flow to it, and I really enjoyed the overarching plot. Plus the multiplayer is still very fun to play.

Halo 4 and 5
The gameplay works, the multiplayer still has enjoyment to it, and they look pretty good technically. Beyond that, it just feels like 343i dropped the ball. The art design did not hold a candle to Bungie's work, and the stories fell flat. Particularly with Halo 5. Halo 4 had good characters, which helped. But Halo 5 just wrote itself into a hole. Don't know what will come next, but it has me slightly worried.
tinyE: you're playing three Halos at one time? XD
I think that is SO cool but I need to ask, how do you keep track?
Well it has been a while since I posted here, so let's say I've had time. That whole post was me catching up.

(I wish I could manage that many games at one time, though.)
No Man's Sky -- 1.37 has made the game something that I have always wanted (and 1.38 will only improve on that)

Doom 3 BFG Edition -- It's still amazing after all these years, and its hell-a-fun to play at night in the dark :)
Been on a semi Sonic binge after playing Mania.

Did a run of Sonic 3 & Knuckles as Sonic and Tails (got all the Chaos Emeralds before reaching Sky Sanctuary, doing all those blue sphere stages in Mania really paid off), also finished Sonic Adventure 2, and now playing through Sonic 1 on Android.
Tales of Hearts R on the PS Vita, Namco Museum Vol. 4 on the PS1, Mutant Mudds for the PS4, almost finished with Highrise Word Heroes for Android. Trying to get into Total Immersion Racing on the PC but the controls are really annoying.
Post edited September 22, 2017 by _ChaosFox_
After I died - again - in Darkwood I decided to play something different. So now I'm playing The Blackwell Epiphany.
Haven't been able to decide what I wanted to concentrate on for a while after finishing my last game, so was just tooling about with Sokobond for a bit. Finally decided to fire up the Blackwell series and have just gotten into Blackwell Legacy. Looks like this will be what I'm playing for the near future. Still taking side trips for the odd Sokobond puzzle as well, though.
Bought and started playing Far Cry Primal.

It's the first Far Cry game I've been interested in since the first game. Far Cry 2-4 didn't really interest me.

Primal on the other hand, is actually unique. The combination of the settings and atmosphere, weapons, survivalism, and Shaman-thing is very unqie for an FPS. At least personally, I can't recall an FPS that offered something remotely similar to this.
Post edited September 22, 2017 by Ricky_Bobby
Commandos : Beyond the Call of Duty

Perhaps I can actually finish the game this time. Unfortunately it is a bit crashy on win 7, but forcing it to only use one cpu core and downloading the ultimate fix makes it a lot more stable.
Just finished The Blackwell Epiphany. Now moving on with Technobabylon.
SteamWorld Dig 2. Obviously! ;)

So I've only barely dipped my toes, but so far it's as lovely as I was expecting it to be. I'm also pleasantly surprised that it runs perfectly on my Mac mini, seeing as SteamWorld Heist has slight hiccups here and there (none of them bad enough to prevent me from enjoying that game though).

I'm expecting to thoroughly engross myself with SD2 this weekend. :)
Starkrun: Doom 3 BFG Edition -- It's still amazing after all these years, and its hell-a-fun to play at night in the dark :)
Even better if you play with the dark ambient soundtrack of the PS version.

https://doomwiki.org/wiki/PlayStation_Doom_music

http://www.moddb.com/games/doom/addons/psx-soundtrack-replacement-high-quality
Post edited September 22, 2017 by bussinrounds
i is play icewind dale is real good fun game
Rebuild 3 - Gangs of Deadsville

It's not easy to get into this game (because the tutorial doesn't explain stuff very well), but once you understand what you're doing, it gets really addictive.
Marathon 1 via Aleph-One.
Haven't frog blasted anything yet, did have to reset the controls to WSAD setup and dial down the mouse sensitivity.