It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

System Shock Enhanced Edition

I've played SS back in the day, although I've never finished it. And I only wanted to "try" the EE. But somehow SHODAN grabbed me by the throat, dragged me into Citadel Station and won't let go... Guess I'll finally have to kill the crazy bitch.

I've found that I have trouble playing the beloved oldies - the aged visuals, often clunky controls and unforgiving gameplay have turned me off more lately than I liked or even expected. Not the case with System Shock. I can't wait to play on and often think about it while doing other stuff.
Trying to finish Albion. Read Only Memories keeps loading itself up, though.
After these two, maybe finally Wasteland 1&2.
I started playing Rayman again recently. I love it but because it's testicle-punching hard, I decided to backburner it and move on to Rayman 2, which so far has been going more smoothly.
Nothing, coz the game keeps failing the download
Dune II, building the dynasty. Harkonnen campaign. Yep, the old DOS version. Just discovered there is a unit limit for missions, easily hacked it away ... and being flooded by CPU units right now O_o
I'm going trough the tenth leven of King Dugan's dungeon in DROD. Each time I enter a new level, I think that the current one is insanely hard and the previous was a breeze! XD

Also, I have started Legend of Grimrock 2; the developers changed quite a few things from the original character creation, so I had to take my time to form a decent team.

I put Darksiders on hold until the support answers my ticket, since it stutters a lot in the background despite keeping constant 60 frames and I cannot find a solution. That's too bad, beacuse the game is great!
Post edited October 10, 2015 by Enebias
Alea Jacta Est. Trying to wrest control of the empire from Severus as Pescennius Niger. The hordes of the east have joined me, including Vologases. Victory is in my grasp.

Haha! Victory is mine. A long hard fight, but the empire has bowed to my eastern armies. Now it's time to hunt down those little Severan shits and feed them to the lions I brought back with me from Syria.
Attachments:
Post edited October 10, 2015 by Emob78
I'm currently having a blast playing an obscure little indie game that goes by the spectacularly unspectacular name of Fight the Dragon. I bought it very cheap in a Humble Store sale and was half expecting a shovelware title, but it turned out to be a hidden gem. The only downside I see is that it seems to be Steam only at the moment, due to its heavy reliance on the Steam Workshop, at least for the character models.

It's a simple little indie action RPG in 3D, reminiscent of Zelda and comparable to Oceanhorn and Driftmoon, and while it's easy to pick up and doesn't feature complicated skill trees and such, it's very polished, well designed and fun to play. But the best part, IMO, is that it's heavily centered on community created content, and (unlike Driftmoon, sadly) it actually offers tons of custom made adventures already (~9.000? astonishing for such a small and little-known game with such a bland name). I haven't used the in-game editor myself yet, but it seems to be simple enough to encourage building your own adventures, while also powerful enough to keep things interesting. Even the worst adventures are still quite playable and the in-built loot and leveling up system will compensate for them, but the better ones are really fun to play through. I also like that you can directly give short feedback to the module authors in-game.

It feels almost like the little baby brother of Neverwinter Nights, just a simplified, coffee-break sized version, for those who don't have time to study rulebooks and play through a 15 hour campaign and would prefer a short 5-30 minutes run, one at a time. Be warned that it is very addictive though, so you might end up playing several adventures in a row, because just one more of these short adventures won't hurt, will it? ;)

I noticed there's a wishlist entry for it here on GOG, too. If there's a high demand to bring it here, who knows, there might be ways to make it work with Galaxy or even offline, too?
Post edited October 10, 2015 by Leroux
Because of reasons (my Wasteland 2 start being interrupted by the imminent release of its director's cut and its savegames incompatiility), I've been looking for alternative gun-based turn-based role-playing games, and, heck, started Shadowrun Returns.

And, well, while the game itself is extremely light on all levels, bordering on casual gaming (with its linear story, its cartoonish graphics, its tablet-like interface), I must say that the Shadowrun setting itself makes it very enjoyable. I only knew about Shadowrun through old rpg catalogues, but I'm pretty convinced that, if I had been into rpgs back then, this universe would have quickly become my favorite.

So, lovely little break. Nice universe, and perfectly calibrated light game to just fill the gap until W2's Director Cut without demanding too much time or involvement. What I'm trying to say is yay.
Fallout 3 GOTY to get warm for the release of Fallout 4 and well as i only played it without any dlcs/patches like straight after release 7? years ago.
Recently finished MGS IV.
Every other week a bit progress - another playthrough of Monkey Island 2.
Huniepop
Star Wars: Starfighter
Majesty Gold HD
Post edited October 11, 2015 by viperfdl
Heavy Rain on my PS3
&LA Noire
Pool Nation and Crimsonland with Terraria, FTL and Legend of Grimrock in a break :)
I'm currently playing FreeCell. One of the card games from Windows.
Doing a run through Fallout 3. Very little in the way of mods, as I had a heavily modded game going that all of a sudden refused to load. So I went with almost nothing on this one (unofficial patch, large address aware, CASM, better high detail map and icons. That's pretty much it). Never got more than a short way into the game before, but now have hit the level cap and having a blast finishing up the few areas I've not done and then I'm going to hit the DLC areas.