It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Finished Dogs of War.

The last Arma 2 campaign mission. It was tough, took about three nights. Win a war across the whole map, transfer an informant off the front lines, capture a rebel leader from a hidden island base and find and destroy the rebel base. Squads of tanks and flying troops around in transport choppers.

Finished injured, with a rabble of troops shoved in vehicles, my tank was immobilized and I had to steal one of my squads, all in night vision. Took out ten guys by myself attacking the secret island base, executed a good approach, still got killed ten times trying it. Two large scenario missions left, Bear Rising and Freedom Fighters.
Post edited September 05, 2015 by bad_fur_day1
NFS Shift 2 and warcraft 3 keeping it simple for a while
Smite and Mechwarrior Online.

I'm pretty okay with Smite, but Mechwarrior Online is just another game on my "Addicting Games With Bad Optimization" list. I do hope the devs improve the game to make it less laggy (fps lag) though. I mean, in a map called "River City", the game always leaves me with a huge fps drop whenever I enter one of the tunnels the map provides.
Post edited September 05, 2015 by Mercset
Clive Barker's Undiyng, bought it from GOG summer sale.
I installed Towerfall yesterday. Really fun game.
To End All Wars (as the Russians). I feel like I need to be humming the Star Spangled Banner just to keep myself in check. It's mid-1915 and I'm pushing the Germans back across their border. The Motherland is safe... safe for more grain collections and potato farming.
Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition

Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition

Fallout 3 (got the game almost finished, main game is done and only 2 DLC's left: Point Lookout and Mothership Zeta

The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing (also nearing completion)

Bioshock Infinite (just begun, got it for €1,- by voting for the Golden Joystick Awards)

Medal of Honor Warfighter (on Easy, I already finished the game and use it for some simple shooting if I don't feel like progressing in more complex games)

XCOM: Enemy Within (the expansion to XCOM: Enemy Unkown. I liked the game very much, so after the base game I started the expansion and started the campaign again, this time with the extra missions and genetic modifications to my soldiers from the expansion. Haven't gotten around to making a Mech trooper, but that's possible too).

Not many GOG games, momentarily I'm playing more DRM-ed games, as I 'own' them only as long as the supporting websites exist and I want to finish them ASAP. With DRM-free games, I feel like I have all time of the world to start playing them.
I was undecided which game to start first among three, so I decided to dodge the problem and install them all.

I'm going through the basics of Act of War, which seems promising despite its FMV interruptions (XD); I'm also playing the difficult puzzle game DROD and the action game Rune. Long live diversity!
Enebias: I was undecided which game to start first among three, so I decided to dodge the problem and install them all.

I'm going through the basics of Act of War, which seems promising despite its FMV interruptions (XD); I'm also playing the difficult puzzle game DROD and the action game Rune. Long live diversity!
Wich version of Rune do you have? I just finished Rune Clasic and it was great, hope you will enjoy it too.

ON: Playing trough Kings Bounty The Legend and Magrunner Dark Pulse (thank you GOG).
Bass47: Wich version of Rune do you have? I just finished Rune Clasic and it was great, hope you will enjoy it too.
I'm playing Rune Classic as well. Gog provides both that and the "Gold" one; I decided to trust those who say that the Classic verison is better, even if a few levels were cut.
dungeon keeper gold. last level of main campain.
Lately I've lost almost all my drive to play games. A worrying development :-\
Diablo 2
Got in the mood to play this good old classic again, loving every minute of it :)

Diablo 3
Trying it out (trial version) to compare it to D2 again; Everything feels so slow(walking speed) I just feel bored most of the time playing it. The Harder difficulty just seems to buff the enemies hp but not much else(at this low of level anyway). I did notice more loot drops now and skill(?) options. Still don't like it overall and at the price it's selling at it is not worth it for me.

CS:GO
Playing the crap out of this game lately, even bought the bloodhound access pass thing(on sale), *really* really regret that. Getting bored of the game now and all the weapon skins are starting to annoying me, may go back to CS 1.6

Dark Souls 1
While it feels a bit grindy at times I really enjoy the game. Not sure if I'll be able to beat it though; pass the 2nd boss so far and well the bosses I'm dealing with now are well kinda hard lol but given part of the title of the game is called "prepare to die" I expected it.

From what I've heard of Dark Souls 2 it doesn't seem to be worth getting so I'm either going to get Caves of Qud or The Forgotten Realm Archives - Collection Two or The Witcher 3 Hearts of Stone DLC.
Post edited September 11, 2015 by comradegarry
RE 2 - Just finished doin a claire A and leon B run .

RE 1 Remake - speedrun practice , so far 1.47 mins fastest .

Evil within - so far enjoying this game , isnt really scary but good gun play :P .
I have modded the bejeesus out of Fallout 3 and am just starting a run through that.