It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Eye of the Beholder 1 - I actually went and bought some graph paper to do it the old-school way. I actually find drawing out the map is almost half the fun, even if I get thrown off by the silly teleporting bits at times. I'm curious as to when I'll be able to resurrect the two dead people (bones) I've picked up so far. Just entered LVL 4, aka box-dancing with spiders. ;) It's quite fun so far.

I'm also having side-bouts with Dungeon Hack. I'm still just fudging around with premade characters. I figure I won't bother with creating my own until I'm through with EotB 1.

Lastly, I think I may have given up on Albion after getting to the desert. I really like the setting, story, and characters, but I can't say the same for the gameplay. The ever-repetitive fights along with the long boring tracks across vast empty spaces in the overworld just got to me. The game definitely suffers from some serious pacing problems. =/
Payday: The Heist

Picked up the first game, due to it being only $1.50 on Steam recently. Glad I did, as I've already gotten my moneys worth out of it. Fun missions, that Im not that good at, but Im getting better as I learn each one. My only complaint is I wish more people used voice chat.
Arma 2 is still keeping me most entertained. Crashed helicopter into mountain numerous times. I could really use a joystick.

Got shot down in a chopper, had to crash land, then got captured. Had to lead the platoon to rescue myself, they got killed one after the other in brutal street fighting. Rescued myself and finished the mission with two shot up solders left.
Post edited August 26, 2015 by bad_fur_day1
ScotchMonkey: If I didn't quit drinking I'd be needing one now.
Monkey, how long you been off the Scotch?
ScotchMonkey: If I didn't quit drinking I'd be needing one now.
LJChronx: Monkey, how long you been off the Scotch?
Shit I put that in the wrong thread. whoops.

49 days.
LJChronx: Monkey, how long you been off the Scotch?
ScotchMonkey: Shit I put that in the wrong thread. whoops.

49 days.
Lol. Figured you did. Need to stop myself.
Doom, and so far, it's just as fun as I remembered it. The controls are a little wonky with the mouse, but all in all it wasn't rose tinted glasses, the game is just really good.

Also I started WoW again which was just stupid on my part. games like crack for me. gah!
Arma 2 is golden. You guys might hate it for being confusing and unforgiving with slow controls, but damn what a rockin game.

Learnt how to vote myself as commander, got a 50 caliber sniper rifle, flew night stealth missions. I wasn't looking forward to the armor, helicopter and large scale battles, but now I think they're the best part, It seems to get better and better. Damned if there isn't a better full on warzone of a game ever.

It's exactly like that movie.
Post edited August 27, 2015 by bad_fur_day1
Completed the large warzone mission War Welcome with a squad of tanks.
Now I'm playing Gray Matter and today I'm going to give a second try to Pillars of Eternity, now The White March is out, two different games.
Post edited August 27, 2015 by menganogog
Final Doom and Doom II. Nostalgia ride from hell.
Empire Earth. Ah it brings back some good memories even if the graphics are nothing to bash home about.
Witcher 3, at long, very long, last! Now with all DLC content released, plus the performance upgrade and stabilizing, it feels truly like a grade A, rank S delicacy! I am so glad to have made my one and only, my FIRST exception as a gamer, and actually preordered it! I always hate and avoid this specific policy, especially at other distributors.
Paused everything for a bit of... DOOOOOOOM!!!!

I'm only playing ye olde DOS version. It's nice that there are new-fangled alternatives for it, but to me using those open source ports just loses something in the process. Besides, after quickly rebinding keys it plays incredibly well for something that old.

Anyway, it's a testament to great game design how much fun these old shooters still are. Plus, I can let out my recent frustration with work out on some poor demon saps. That's right: shotgun to the face, biatch! ;)
After an overdose of Tomb Raider so I got bored at the beginning of Tomb Raider 3 and getting frustrated with Hitman in the "Say Hello To My Little Friend" mission, I stopped playing them and instead played trough Battle Realms and its add-on.
Now I'm playing Eye of the Beholder and Ultimate Doom.