It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Team Fortress 2.
Just started playing F.E.A.R Platinum I got in the GOG sales. Loving the gunplay so far.
Risen 2

Matewis: Brilliant film, but I don't agree with the snot nosed 'protagonist' hypocritical actions at all. I would also get righteously mad if somebody messed with my themed creations, like putting sea pirates on my spaceships :P
It's called a metaphor... :P
I recently started a new playthrough of Skyrim as I'm a bit between games.
Terraria and 40K Dawn of War.
Mass effect 3 for the first time. It's fun.
Ultima 7 running under Exult, Arx Fatalis running under Arx Liberatis and Morrowind running under OpenMW.

I've been on quite a FOSS enabled nostalgia trip this past week...
Post edited July 03, 2015 by king_mosiah
Witcher 3 !! All the time!
I caved and installed Terraria again. I just found a gold bunny :D
Put Dead State on hold as the repetitive combat was starting to get to me a bit.

In the meantime I started and finished all of Anna's Quest. What a fine adventure game that is. :)
Currently playing (for the first time) and replaying :

-Witcher 3
-Fallout 2
-FF VII & X
Finally started playing Alien Isolation (after only having owned it since... February?). Loving it so far. CA did a marvelous job on extrapolating the now very low-fi sci-fi design from the original movie. The whole design, atmosphere, and all is pretty damn ace.

In some ways I wish I actually didn't have the motion tracker now. There are definitely times where I jump at my own shadow when I hear it beeping at me after stretches of relative silences. Not to mention that I come across the occasional really fast moving blip that obviously simulates the xenomorph zipping through the ducts and vents, which also makes me nervous because it could decide to pop out during those times.

I remember reading some not being all that happy with the fixed save locations, but to me they make perfect sense. Not being able to save anywhere surely increases the tension, and in a game like this that's a very good thing. Now if I just had a better tool to clobber those Working Joes. On the other hand, it's nice to know that brute force doesn't get me much of anywhere. Just for experimentation I decided to unload my limited revolver ammo into a synth's head, and surely enough it wasn't worth the resources. Better keep that for the murderous still alive crew members, while also hoping that the alien might pick them off after creating enough ruckus. ;)
Post edited July 07, 2015 by mistermumbles
Ageod's Civil War II. Been playing as CSA against a beefed up aggressive Union AI. It was spring of '64 and the Union has Richmond and Petersburg under siege. My forces are outnumbered but holding their own. Then Burnside decided to take 60,000 men on a march around the left of the city to flank me. He caught Ewell's entrenched corps and my entire army was able to descend on him.

Two months after that insane battle they tried again and lost another 50k troops. So far during the spring campaign the Union has lost over 100k trying to take Richmond. It's been a slaughter. I think I might actually be able to pull of a CSA victory if they keep that up.
Attachments:
Darksiders! Until Witcher 3 gets all DLC and patch updates, i will be occupied with Death's adventures!

Then, a full scale Wincher 3 rave party in GOG Galaxi is due.
Another few notes on Alien Isolation:
- It's without a doubt the best game based on the Alien universe. Period. My god I'm loving it! Even if I end up being too chicken at times, hiding in lockers and vents for longer than actually needs be. It's definitely very surprising that such a terrific and immersive game came from a studio which had little to no experience in making a game like it before. Good job, CA.
- I love how you can make the xenomorph work for you. I attacked (meaning only shot in the general direction of) a hostile bunch of humans to attract the xeno who took them all out for me; it even decided to ignore me as I was standing right out in the open to take care of the other shooting humans instead. All I had left to do was scavenge the corpses in between games of hide and seek. Yup, my Amanda is a supreme arsehole when scared. ;)
- At one time I thought I was safe enough to run to a save point as the xeno just disappeared into the ducts again. What d'ya know? I'm two steps away from it and it suddenly drops on me from the vent above. Instant kill! That sure as hell made me jump.
- Outrunning the xeno when it's hot on my tail and successfully hiding right after makes my heart go boom, boom, boom. ;)

Sidenote on the comicality showing this is still a game - a very good one, but not perfect:
During an obviously scripted moment one of three survivors above is taken out by the xeno and the other two shoot at it while it disappears with its victim. Shortly after I circle around to the platform upstairs and I overhear the woman commenting along the lines of "I feel like this is a safe place". Yeah, really? Even after one of your friends just got chomped on just now? Silly AI.