It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The Witcher 3
Prison Architect is definitely going on my wishlist.
IShoot4lolz: Star Wars: The Old Republic
By far, galaxies and galaxies far, the worst game I ever played.
IShoot4lolz: Star Wars: The Old Republic
drealmer7: By far, galaxies and galaxies far, the worst game I ever played.
Hardly a great game, but if that's the worst then you must have led a blessed existance.

I've taken a break from Legend of Grimrock II after about 20 hours. It's a great game, but it's so huge and open it's almost overwhelming and even somewhat exhausting after a while. Very good, in every aspect, phenomenal experience really, but I don't think I could go play the whole thing without taking breaks to play something else from time to time.

I've tried Spider-Man Web of Shadows as a mindless action distraction, but it's pretty bad, so instead I'm playing Ceville. A fun point & click adventure, not quite up to Daedalic games or Book of Unwritten Tales, but still good if you like the genre.
Post edited May 22, 2015 by Breja
info_paradox: I'm switching between Dragon's Crown, Terraria, and Guilty Gear Xrd at the moment.
I'll probably be checking out No One Lives Forever soon.
I'm waiting for Persona 5 and Tales of Zestiria to come out.
Zestiria was going to be my big summer game, but it got pushed back from Q2.
I really want to play Dragon's Crown is it as good as it looks?
NoNewTaleToTell: Lemma (demo). It's a Mirror's Edge clone in terms of gameplay (first person parkouring) with a unique setting.

Ignoring the story and setting (I haven't seen enough to speak on it) the gameplay is (in my opinion) much better than Mirror's Edge. The controls feel natural and there are a lot less buttons to press though you're doing the same moves as in Mirror's Edge, and the overall character movement itself is solid (no sliding on glass style movement).

Each area is linear but open, in the sense that there is an "exit" to each area but you're free to explore and there are things to discover if you do a bit of wandering.

Graphically it looks great, it uses voxels to make a blocky Minecraft-y world but with clean modern high quality textures to avoid resorting to a tired 8/16bit look. The world is fairly surreal and dreamlike, each area seems to be a filled with mounds of bricks creating walkways and walls, abandoned towers and ruins, all just hanging in the sky .

All in all I'm enjoying the demo and would like to pick up the full game sooner or later.
Where'd you get the demo from? that does sound really fun. If it is for Mac i'd add it to my watch list.
LJChronx: An update on Dust: An Elysian Tail. I must be taking my sweet time, as Ive played 6 - 7 hours already and am still in chapter 2. I just unlocked my sliding ability, which is nice. So many places to explore now...

After my first hour or two I was wondering if the game was going to get repetitive and I stuck with it and Im glad I did. I like the Metroidvania gameplay a lot and of course the graphics are gorgeous. Great game and I believe I won the game in a giveaway here on GoG (I think, sorry to the person who donated if that's the case, might have bought it on sale). Either way, I would pay for it in a heartbeat.
I loved that game so much it's probably one of the best games I've played lately if not ever. Art style alone is awesome only thing I didn't love about it was the ending.
Post edited May 24, 2015 by cecil
the magic circle
The Witcher 3
I really like it and I can't believe how big the game is! Going to be be putting some hours into this game for sure.
I'm just glad my low end computer can some how handle the game :*)

Total Annihilation: Commander Pack
Played the first 5 or so missions, I really like it, though I don't have much time to put into it right now with playing TW3 and all.

Warhammer 40k Dawn of War
Played it before TW3 came out, just played the tutorial. I can't say I like the game or not, the universe is so different(guns & orcs?) from most games I can't tell if it's good or bad(for me).
comradegarry: The Witcher 3
I really like it and I can't believe how big the game is! Going to be be putting some hours into this game for sure.
I'm just glad my low end computer can some how handle the game :*)

Total Annihilation: Commander Pack
Played the first 5 or so missions, I really like it, though I don't have much time to put into it right now with playing TW3 and all.

Warhammer 40k Dawn of War
Played it before TW3 came out, just played the tutorial. I can't say I like the game or not, the universe is so different(guns & orcs?) from most games I can't tell if it's good or bad(for me).
Seems like a well balanced list to me :)
I just 100%'d (96*) Super Mario World! I did it on the Wii U Virtual Console (don't tell Nintendo I'm in Brazil) and I save scummed because I didn't care. It was cool! The last exit I was missing was the exit from the forest ghost house back to forest level 1
I'm currently not at home and only have a weak, old laptop here, so I decided to play Long Live The Queen again.
That game got a lot of new content with the last update that I haven't seen yet, so I'm pretty happy. :-)
Apart from the ones I play for my LPs, I just got into Bayonetta a few days ago. Didn't think I would like it that much, as it is an action rpg and those kind of games seem a bit shallow to me. However the gameplay is very addictive, and in parts quite challenging too (the alfheim levels in particular). Besides that, I am also playing through Shovel Knight right now. A game about which I am a bit less enthusiastic I must say, even though it's still very good.
aoe 2
C&C Generals
Warframe, it's a grind. But I'm 50~ hours in and I'm still enjoying it.
Hacker Elite

Ty for that one Gog. Very cool.
Hadn't played a video game since September but loaded up Steam today and bought Neon Struct after someone linked me to an article about it. The game is basically Deus Ex gone indie and I am really enjoying it. A little simple to call a classic so far (2 hours in) but still very much worth playing for fans of the genre.