It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Trying to get into Driftmoon, but not "feeling" it yet, but I have only played up to meeting a wolf mother.
Divine Divinty

I thought this game wouldn't be up to much, but it's great, so addictive. my first session was from 4pm to 8am, and yesterday I started at 6pm and stopped at 11am this morning..

I need to sleep..

PS I wrote on 'just tree words' "just woke up" I ment to say "off to bed" too tired to edit it. the fun you can have being unemployed!.
Two Worlds. I'm trying to give it a second chance because of how close I am to the end of it, but I'm not sure if I want to put in the time needed to finish it, even if it's just two or three hours away from the end credits. I have no problems saying that it is underrated and that it has some positives but overall it's just mediocre and is a lot more fun in the first half of the game than it is the second half.
I would be playing Wolfenstein: The New Order, but the discs only installed about 29GB of the 40GB game. So there's hours of additional downloading before I can play the game. I really hate that.
Dark Souls. Finally built a computer that can handle this with easy. Enjoying playing through Blight Town at a decent frame rate!
Train Fever

Still learning some of the ropes, but it's not that complex a game. It may pale to its fore-bearer Transport Tycoon, but I very much enjoy its relaxed pacing. I doubt I'd have paid its full $35 price tag as that is tad high for what is provided, but for the current discount price it is well worth it.
Two Worlds 2. I played through the tutorial a year or so ago and was impressed, but having played and (just) finished Two Worlds 1...the leap in quality is really amazing.

I've heard that the world is much smaller and less open overall than in Two Worlds 1 but I honestly don't mind (if it's true), Two Worlds 1's world was far too big considering the actual amount of content (sans loot). I just hope there is still an insane amount of loot haha.
Eschalon Book 1
Torchlight.

It's fun, although undemanding.
Two Worlds 2. I'm pleased that they've kept archery useful, I ended up using archery more than anything else in Two Worlds 1. I'm not in love with the changes to melee or magic, melee is a bit more "involved" than in Two Worlds 1 but movement feels a bit too twitchy and finicky for precision, and I miss being able to cast healing spells while holding a bow/sword/whatever. Not that either of those things are terrible, I'll get my head around melee soon enough and the new system will probably feel like an improvement once I do, and I can live with not being able to cast spells while holding weapons.

Graphically and sound wise I'm really impressed. The environment is beautiful, character models look great and everything is really detailed, nothing to complain about as far as graphics go. One of my biggest issues with Two Worlds 1 was just how bad the music was, the very best tracks in Two Worlds 1 were merely mediocre, the music in Two Worlds 2 is actually really good.

The only thing that has my scratching my head a bit is the absence of the shrines that were in Two Worlds 1 (although they may pop up again later). In Two Worlds 1 there were shrines scattered all around the world that would refill your health/mana if you were near them. I did find one shrine so far in Two Worlds but it only gave a couple of attribute points. To be fair Two Worlds 2 has much faster health/mana regeneration on their own so maybe the devs though the shrines would be overkill.
Anyone else have this problem? I just finished Sam and Max hit the road that I got from the insomnia sale. I have a load of games on my backlog but have no idea which one to play next. I'm thinking of starting Sanitarium but I'm really not sure.

I also have Worms 2, Duke Nuken: Manhattan Project and Crimsonland classic in progress but I'm only playing these as "chill out" games.
Star Wars the Force Unleashed
Defender's Quest
Pharaoh + Cleopatra
I have three right now:

Jagged Alliance Flashback - say whaty you want, but it's still amazing what they did with that budget. They underestimated the budget, they did not understood the fact that most of the JA fans want a clone of the JA2 gameplay at worst and a clone of JA2 1.13 at best, just with a different story, but it's still incredible what they've pushed with the given budget. Plus, i kind of enjoying this more than i did with JABIA or Crossfire.

Mercenaries 2 - mindless fun from Pandemic. Shame that the original is not on PC and shame that Merc 2 isn't on GOG.

The Saboteur - underrated game with a great mood. I like the idea of starting in black and white with a splash of color and giving back the colors to the city by eliberating the areas. And i kind of like the damn story.
viperfdl: Defender's Quest
Pharaoh + Cleopatra
Excellent choices! :)

I'm playing Infested Planet I like it thus far. And I'm playing 2048. My high score is above 100k