It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Some little setbacks:

Dragon's Prophet didn't want to get into the game due to server connection problems (first time it hang at 96% entering the game, second time I was booted out). I downloaded and installed the EU version in the hope of it working better, but haven't yet recreated my character. There's no guarantee it will work better, but worth a try.

Also AGS crashed yesterday on my tablet. Good thing Blackwell Deception autosaves.
Guacamelee!Gold Edition-really fun metroidvania.
im now playing Farm Frenzy 4. The game i won from steam auction event :D
Psychonauts, Civ V, and Sanitarium. Soon to come Gabriel Knight Trilogy!
Just finished GK Anniversary Edition, still a great game 20 years later. Playing Commandos: Behind Enemy Lines. Its far easier now than it was as a kid. Clearly my brain has developed somewhat.
Rune Factory 4 and Shin Megami Tensei IV on 3DS

Team Fortress 2, Might and Magic Clash of Heroes and Heroes of Might and Magic 3 complete with Wake of Gods extension
Playing Meridian: New World, 10 of apparently 14 stages complete.

This is the best non-Blizzard RTS I've ever played. As always I have my complaints, but I'll save that for when I finish and do a bigger writeup. For now I'll just say it looks & plays great, and runs quite smoothly. I did run into one crash bug, but that was easily solved by setting my system locale back to English.
Two Worlds. I just fought a Cyclops. It took around twenty minutes before it fell, at times I thought it never would. It would take several of my attacks just to see a barely visible sliver of its health bar go away. Still I won and got some excellent loot out of it. In other Two Worlds news, bandits are now afraid of me. I'm not sure if it's tied to some invisible "bandits defeated" stat or if it's tied to my level or what, but the last bandit party I ran into apologized and tried to run away.

This game is awesome and not in an ironic "so bad it's good" way either.
Powerslave
Commander Tom Hall 6: Aliens ate my Babysitter
The Sims 3
Fallout 3
Realms of Chaos
Duke Nukem (both first and second, mixing it up a bit)
Post edited December 19, 2014 by Ghostbreed
Kings Bounty Dark Side, hated it at first, but kinda really got into it after a bit. Thought you would actually play as a Vampire, but don't quite do that. Well worth a punt in the current GMG sale (€8+) with on site 20% voucher.
Neverwinter Nights 2, Path of Evil campaign. Misery Stone is coming next.
Dragonball Z:Attack of the Saiyans as well.
Gonna try Injustice to see if it's any good.
Installed some most-wanted-to-play windows-only GOG games on the borrowed Win7 laptop. This weekend: Port Royale!

FOLLOW UP: Played Port Royale all weekend. Good stuff!
Post edited December 23, 2014 by budejovice
I decided to go back to my old habit of playing through two (quite different) games at once. So yesterday I started playing Freedom Planet and Torchlight 2.

I'd heard good things about Freedom Planet but I was still surprised by how enjoyable it is. It really is just like finding a new "old school" Sonic game.

Torchlight 2 is fun but I'm not sure how long it will be able to hold my attention. I found the same with Torchlight 1 where it just got so repetitive I couldn't force myself to finish it. I'm also not sure if I made the right difficulty choice. Normal has been really easy so far but I didn't want to choose hard and run into a brick wall later on. The fact that you can't change difficulty mid-game is bothersome.
Eschalon: Book III
Blade of Darkness
Post edited December 23, 2014 by viperfdl
Rayman Origins

I've owned this for years and never played it before, also never played a Rayman game before this. It's really good so far, the controls feel different than expected, they feel a bit loose. The game in general reminds me quite a bit of Donkey Kong Country 2, looking forward to playing more of it over the holidays.