It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

viperfdl: Expedition: Conquistador
NoNewTaleToTell: Is it any good?
It's okay.
Just got South Park: The Stick of Truth.

Having a lot of fun so far, but not exactly what I expected, for some reason I expected real-time battles more like Fallout 3. Also, the timing for hitting and blockings seems weird and hard to get used to.
Ultima Underworld II
djdarko: Just got South Park: The Stick of Truth.

Having a lot of fun so far, but not exactly what I expected, for some reason I expected real-time battles more like Fallout 3. Also, the timing for hitting and blockings seems weird and hard to get used to.
I been wanting to play that! I love the show. I still got South Park for my nintendo 64! lol. Steam is having a good deal on it right now as well.
Can't play Expedition: Conquistador further, because the game keeps crashing after I left Hispaniola. Seems the game don't like 32Bit OS'. Don't know what to play next.
Commandos: Behind Enemy Lines, and re-playing Ocarina of Time on N64
Plastic_Hero: Commandos: Behind Enemy Lines
Great game! I finished it just a few weeks ago... pure, unadulterated real-time-"stealthy"-strategy!
The game is quite difficult, but also extremely rewarding once your plans come to fruition! The expansion (Beyond the Call of Duty) is insane at moments, though.
Post edited December 01, 2014 by Enebias
The original Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers. I'm enjoying it a lot, and looking forward to revisiting it with the 20th Anniversary version right after, so I can compare them properly.
I'm mainly caught up in my first play through of planescape torment.
Plastic_Hero: Commandos: Behind Enemy Lines
Enebias: Great game! I finished it just a few weeks ago... pure, unadulterated real-time-"stealthy"-strategy!
The game is quite difficult, but also extremely rewarding once your plans come to fruition! The expansion (Beyond the Call of Duty) is insane at moments, though.
Yes! It's amazing :) I'm currently on mission 8, I have a long road ahead. I had both Behind Enemy Lines and Beyond the Call of Duty back in the day when I was about 11/12 years old, but the only way I could get past mission 3 of Behind was using cheats :P I still remember that the first mission of the expansion, the one in which you start on a boat and there are mines evereywhere was insanely difficult, even with some cheats. Luckily there are only 8 missions on the expansion.

Btw, did you ever try Desperados? Is as good as if not better than Commandos.
Plastic_Hero: Btw, did you ever try Desperados? Is as good as if not better than Commandos.
Yes, I did, and I definitley agree with you! Personally, I liked it more, even if imo Commandos allowed a lot more freedom in the tatctics.
Desperados uses basically the same formula of Commandos, only with a few added "finesses" like the quick "combined" action key (the first Commandos would have been soooo much easier with it) and the sound system (for example, different types of ground make different noises and you can cover your shots with a waterfall).

It's really too bad that the game is not available any more on GOG, imo the greatest loss among Nordic's catalogue tiltles along with Gothic 2.
Started playing Legend of Grimrock a couple of nights ago. Playing on normal difficulty, I can't tell if:

a) This game is much harder than the original

b) I've taken a wrong turn or two and ended up in an area designed for later-level characters

c) I just suck

I was liking it a lot at first but it's become a bit of a grind, with combat going on for far too long. Hopefully it picks up again.
Diablo 3 RoS , Rogue Legacy (just started ng+) and occasionally firing up GW2 for dailies.
Just got into FTL again. I do think it's one of my favourite games ever... I love how there are so many viable options for your ship, unlike so many games it feels like whatever choices you make (or are stuck with by random events) you can still do well.

Plus it's short enough that a play through only takes a few hours.
Mainly Dungeon Defenders II and Dragon Age: Inquisition.

DA:I is actually better than I expected and DD II although in pre-alpha has its moments.