It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

More Wrestling MPire Remix. Oh great. The referee outright hates my wrestler. Well that explains why it takes him ten full seconds to make a three count. Time to either make him my manager in hopes of befriending him or challenging him to a Loser Leaves Town Match (I think that's what we're gonna do).
Currently playing some GTA 5, good game but I keep wasting a lot of time just driving around getting caught by the cops (which is really difficult to avoid in this game). Trying to make some progress...
NoNewTaleToTell: More Wrestling MPire Remix. Oh great. The referee outright hates my wrestler. Well that explains why it takes him ten full seconds to make a three count. Time to either make him my manager in hopes of befriending him or challenging him to a Loser Leaves Town Match (I think that's what we're gonna do).
you cant beat up the referee ?

and im playing saints row 3 at leats until i hit that fucking roadblock again
( guardian angel for kinzie )
NoNewTaleToTell: More Wrestling MPire Remix. Oh great. The referee outright hates my wrestler. Well that explains why it takes him ten full seconds to make a three count. Time to either make him my manager in hopes of befriending him or challenging him to a Loser Leaves Town Match (I think that's what we're gonna do).
snowkatt: you cant beat up the referee ?

You can but it just makes him hate you more.

The Guardian Angel missions can be really annoying but you'll figure them out. Protip: you can aim almost directly at Kinzie's car and it'll barely take any damage.

Speaking of Saints Row, I just quit and uninstalled Saints Row 2 like five minutes ago. I don't even care if it saved my save file or that I was on the last (or in the last few) missions. The constant blatant padding and extreme repetitiveness finally got me...
snowkatt: you cant beat up the referee ?

NoNewTaleToTell: You can but it just makes him hate you more.

The Guardian Angel missions can be really annoying but you'll figure them out. Protip: you can aim almost directly at Kinzie's car and it'll barely take any damage.

Speaking of Saints Row, I just quit and uninstalled Saints Row 2 like five minutes ago. I don't even care if it saved my save file or that I was on the last (or in the last few) missions. The constant blatant padding and extreme repetitiveness finally got me...
i finally finished that fucking mission
if i never ever se it again it wil be too soon its just compeltley utterly insane and unfair how the hell they expect you to do that eludes me

i tend to keep my games installed even if i finish them becaus ei might want to play them again ( having 7 tb also helps )
Sanitarium, Door kickers and Fable 3 (only because it was free).
I've finally done it. My wrestler in Wrestling MPire Remix currently holds every single title in the company he's in. Trophy Holder? Check. Inter Championship? Check. Tag Team Championship? Check. World Championship? Check.
Medal of Honor: Allied Assault War Chest on hard difficulty .

I had to use a cheat once . :(
NoNewTaleToTell: You can but it just makes him hate you more.

snowkatt: i finally finished that fucking mission
if i never ever se it again it wil be too soon its just compeltley utterly insane and unfair how the hell they expect you to do that eludes me

i tend to keep my games installed even if i finish them becaus ei might want to play them again ( having 7 tb also helps )
That does help haha, just curious, are you installing them on an external hard drive or internal? (Probably a stupid question as I've yet to see a consumer 7 TB internal hard drive)
Not really playing. Finished Syberia, started Simon the Sorcerer on my Nexus 7, but it's one of these games which doesn't like you not having an internet connection, which is a serious problem. I help my 6 year old daughter play Enchanted Cave (she doesn't need all that much help, but she likes keeping me involved).
Getting back to my roots by playing Secret of Mana. Its probably been 5-6 years since I last played, and I'm loving the hell out of it. Just finished up the Ice Country and heading to the Kakkara Desert next. Going by pretty quickly, I'll probably finish it in the next couple sessions.
snowkatt: i finally finished that fucking mission

NoNewTaleToTell: That does help haha, just curious, are you installing them on an external hard drive or internal? (Probably a stupid question as I've yet to see a consumer 7 TB internal hard drive)
internal
i have 3 2 tb drivers and a single 1 tb drive
Shadowrun Dragonfall Director's Cut
This War of Mine. Really enjoying it so far. The constant whining from the survivors does get a bit annoying, though. After the first week or so they all turn into cranky babies who can't stand not having Starbucks coffee and herbal cigarettes. I really hope the devs release a complaining killing patch.
viperfdl: Shadowrun Dragonfall Director's Cut
How are you liking it?