It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Decided to finally go back to Borderlands and play through the the DLC stuff. Little did I know that by coincidence the first add on was going to be Halloween themed. Neat!
Taking a break from long games.. I'm playing now and then The Flower Shop: Summer in Fairbrook.
Trials Fusion + DLC's + Thief (the newest one).
CharlesGrey: By the time I get back to a game I haven't played in a few weeks or months, I usually forget how the controls and gameplay works. :P
It's the story for me. I always forget that first and I find myself running around talking to characters I don't remember and referring to events which I don't remember. O_0
CharlesGrey: By the time I get back to a game I haven't played in a few weeks or months, I usually forget how the controls and gameplay works. :P
Dzsono: It's the story for me. I always forget that first and I find myself running around talking to characters I don't remember and referring to events which I don't remember. O_0
Memento: The Video Game
Still playing Might & Magic VIII but maybe I start AvP just for variation.
xy2345: ...
Looks intriguing. Thanks for the info!
Old divinity bundle...
Screamer 4x4
Still not done with The Witcher, but I'll get going again. At least just finished two games :D
Blackwell Convergence.
I am playing Wasteland 2 and Diablo 2.
Also I just finished Shelter.
Finished Wasteland 2 last week. Replaying Crusader Kings 2 atm on a new campaign at probably the 200-300 hour mark total for the game. Also Borderlands Pre-Sequel and tomorrow, Civ Beyond Earth.
Since it's Halloween month I'm (re)playing all the Silent Hill I have. Now I'm playing SH Origins on PSP

Aside of that I'm having a blast on Hyrule Warriors on Wii u, Dynasty Warriors 8 Xtreme Legends Complet Edition on PC and Phantasy Star Online on a private server called RevPSO
Skyrim. I've put many, many hours into my current character (I'm up to level 27) and am just now getting into my first "major" questline (Dawnguard) with this character. I've also just started fast traveling again, I don't plan on making it a habit but I'm not going to constantly walk back and forth from Riften to the other side of Skyrim back to Riften like a ping pong ball. I'm also thinking of digging into the Creation Kit to see if I can disable wolves/bears/sabre cats as I'm tired of them spawning every fifteen seconds.