It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HijacK: Back to the Future: The Game, Persona 4 Golden, and preparing to replay Gothic 2.
Nymes: Gothic 2 can always be replayed :) Simply the best game ever!

I'm currently playing XIII on PC and Advance Wars on the GBA :)
It is my favorite Gothic game, given that I haven't played 3 yet. I always enjoy the atmosphere in Gothic. Simply amazing. Probably one of my favorite RPGs ever.

XIII is an awesome game. I randomly purchased it in one of GOG's sales and I never regretted it. Money well spent.
i'm enjoying the flavor of Ice Cream Surfer. Easy and fun game
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVGhq6wWwV8
In addition to Secret of Monkey Island (verdict so far: it's pretty funny, I guess), I've been playing Secret Agent. It's pretty mindless, which can make it more appealing then an adventure game when I'm feeling tired, and it can run on my crappy laptop.

Verdict: Fun enough, but super repetitive; the levels all kind of tend to blur together. Contrary to the top-rated GOG review, which says that "this game was shareware with the full retail being somewhere around 3.99$.. So pricing it at 5.99$ is a bit steep" the second and third episodes have "This game is not shareware" in big letters on their title screen, and ordering all three episodes cost a whopping thirty-four dollars ($30 plus $4 shipping). I mention this because the second and third episodes are exactly the same as the first episode: same enemies, same traps, same everything. I think I'd have been kind of irritated to spend $30 for all three episodes, only to find that the first episode pretty much gives you the complete Secret Agent experience. Still, I'll finish it; two episodes down, one to go.
DieRuhe: Since I have a new graphics card, I got Dragon Age O/A with all the DLC. I'll be sucked into that for quite a while.
Crewdroog: so much fun!

I'm going back to a game I have neglected for far too long, Path of Exile. So much lootz, so much clicking.
Is that the free game on Steam? I think I downloaded it but kept having issues, so gave up. Maybe now I won't have issues.
Crewdroog: so much fun!

I'm going back to a game I have neglected for far too long, Path of Exile. So much lootz, so much clicking.
DieRuhe: Is that the free game on Steam? I think I downloaded it but kept having issues, so gave up. Maybe now I won't have issues.
yup, it's the f2p that is actually f2p. It's what Diablo 3 should have been. what issues did you have? The only issue I have is lag, and I just go into the production_config file and change the texture quality. it's not as pretty, but I don't lag when fighting tons of enemies. :)
Branais: I'm playing my way through Zeus, with the others (Caesar III and Pharaoh) to follow. I've been really hoping GOG would release Emperor to complete the Impressions city-builder set, but it doesn't seem like it will happen now. :-(
Ah so that's the fourth one, thank you. I couldn't remember but I knew it was based on Ancient China. What a wonderful period in history that is not explored as much as many others. And it looks like the request has many votes! If you've not voted on it yet, I suggest you do so, fellow city-building fan:).
DieRuhe: Is that the free game on Steam? I think I downloaded it but kept having issues, so gave up. Maybe now I won't have issues.
Crewdroog: yup, it's the f2p that is actually f2p. It's what Diablo 3 should have been. what issues did you have? The only issue I have is lag, and I just go into the production_config file and change the texture quality. it's not as pretty, but I don't lag when fighting tons of enemies. :)
It's been a while, so I don't really remember, but probably lag, thanks to my old dying video card. I think I'll give it another go now though.
Played a bit more of Dishonored a few minutes ago. It's starting to get a bit boring but that may be because I'm trying the stealth route. I suppose I'm only three or four levels in (despite having played it for four or five hours) but it doesn't seem like the game is adding any new gameplay elements anymore. The story isn't exactly interesting and I can't even remember the names of most of the characters, at this point I think Granny Rags is the most memorable (and interesting) character.

Still the stealth is well done and the gameplay overall is pretty good, it's just getting repetitive and the game loses a lot of its atmosphere when the levels take place during daylight.
Branais: I'm playing my way through Zeus, with the others (Caesar III and Pharaoh) to follow. I've been really hoping GOG would release Emperor to complete the Impressions city-builder set, but it doesn't seem like it will happen now. :-(
Ragnarblackmane: Ah so that's the fourth one, thank you. I couldn't remember but I knew it was based on Ancient China. What a wonderful period in history that is not explored as much as many others. And it looks like the request has many votes! If you've not voted on it yet, I suggest you do so, fellow city-building fan:).
Thanks for the link, mate. Yes, I'd added my own vote a short while back, but it's good to see the numbers are also still growing. It'd be great if GOG could make this happen, or if not, perhaps post a message like "Give it up, folks, it ain't gonna happen." Something, anyway. It frustrates me that customer communication on GOG is generally a one-way street.

I'm having a great time wih the citybuilders - there are a lot of game genres I'm simply crap at, so it's nice to find one I can actually play. ;-) I'd love to have seen a Central American/Andean version, or a Celtic/Norse one. (I wonder if there'd be much interest in getting an open source one going, based on a similar engine to, say, Pharaoh?)
Post edited September 01, 2014 by Branais
Mount & Blade Warband. I've been looking for one specific group of Tundra Bandits for about two weeks (in-game time) and have only caught a single quick glimpse of them. As it is I have four groups of Tundra Bandits (about one hundred Tundra Bandits in total) chasing me right now and of course the specific group I need is not among them.

Edit: Five minutes after posting this I find them. Awesome.
Post edited September 02, 2014 by NoNewTaleToTell
Mainly playing Divinity: Orignal Sin and Europa Universalis IV atm.
Post edited September 02, 2014 by FoxySage
Making my way through STALKER: Call of Pripyat (the third one) for the second time. Damn I love the STALKER games. Every time I start playing one, I'm amazed at how quickly it completely draws me in.
Mars War Logs, finding it hard to stay awake while simultaneously trying to avoid puking due to motion sickness from the insane camera.
After all this time (one year) I was able to make Vampire Masquerade Bloodlines work. So now I'm really enjoying it
Going to give M&M X a try...