It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I am decicated to Blizzard this summer : Starcraft II, Hearthstone and Torchlight :o
on pc: don bradman cricket 14 , motogp14, grid autosport, the few, ultimate general, pro cycling manager 14.

on ps4: madden 25, nba 2k4, battlefield 4, MLB the show 14,

on ps3 : NCAA 14, AFL live 2,

xbox 360: AFL live, Forza 4 , nhl 14, rugby challenge 2, rugby league live 2,
PC:
-Crimzon Clover WORLD IGNITION: I love me some bullet hell shooters.

WiiU:
-The Wonderful 101: I'm liking it so far, but the gamepad controls (at least right now) takes some getting used to.
Also, Chip Cheezum (my favorite LPer) is doing a Let's Play of the game right now. I'll watch the rest of this LP when I'm done with the game, but I only watched (and enjoyed) the first update...and this.

3DS:
-Tomodachi Life: So far it's been nothing but an average game with some weird moments (the dreams are...something).
Post edited July 26, 2014 by RayRay13000
Im playing Sub Command right now. Its a high realistic submarine simulation by Sonalyst. Possibly it is known by some people over here. I really like to sneak through the oceans, towed array enabled, and listening to sound profiles produced by other ships/subs. Ok, its fun to use the TMA as well :-)

PaultheTall offers a wrapper for this game btw. So I can play the game on my Mac....same matches on Dangerous Waters, which I like also :-)
Post edited July 26, 2014 by Lohengriehn
Assassin's Creed 2 (for PC, although I might as well get the PS3 version given the poor performance I'm getting out of it - but unfortunately I can't sell my PC copy, so...). Wonderful game, although you do tend to get a bit overwhelmed by the hundred thousand different concepts that the game wants to throw at you from all directions. It's one of the best implementations of organised chaos I've ever seen.

Also: Akane the Kunoichi, generously donated by Grargar.

Hmmm - Akane is one of those games that I really want to like, especially as most 8-bit/16-bit-styled platformers of late seemingly can't not have some indie hipster twist. All I want is a straightforward, retro-styled platformer. I don't need social commentary, or unusual morphing abilities, or deep philosophy or meta-humour - I just want to jump from A to B with style and skill. Shovel Knight scratched that itch pretty well, Akane, not so much. The visuals look like they were torn from different sources, and the controls are dreadful. Walljumping is a chore, and the collision detection is beyond a joke (there are dogs that you have to shoot, and the kunai knives pass blatantly straight through the dogs - the only way to kill them is to duck and shoot). Despite all this, I'm somewhat enjoying it for what it is, but I don't think I'll hold the game in particularly high esteem in the future.

A few others I have on the go: Monster Hunter Freedom for PSP, Killzone: Shadow Fall and Resogun for the PS4, Fight Night Champion for PS3, Clu Clu Land and Excitebike through Virtual Console on Wii U.
PC : Planescape Torment / Metal Gear Rising Revengeance

3DS : Kirby Triple Deluxe / Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor Overclocked

PSX : Shin Megami Tensei Persona 2 Eternal Punishment
Ether One which is fantastic.
PC : Runaway 2 dream of turtle, alien breed 2 assault, Ys I.

Mobile : Chaos Rings
I started to concentrate more on The Elder Scrolls: Arena, but I'm unsure how long I want to keep playing it. So far it doesn't seem that interesting as a RPG. Maybe I'll do it like someone in Youtube who played until finding the first (out of 9) part of the magical staff, and then skip rest of the game. Just to get a taste where the TES series started. I'm playing as a mage by the way, I presumed it would be more interesting to learn different spells than just fight as a knight.

Maybe I should read the manual, because currently I have no idea which way I should be heading. I searched the whole starting dungeon and got out, I ended up in some village where I did a few errands from inns (which just consisted of going from place A to B inside the village, whee!), got fed up and decided to go with the main story according to a walkthrough:

[url=http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Arena:Main_Quest]http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Arena:Main_Quest[/url]

So, I got out of that village... I should find Fang Lair, but before that to Hammerfell. Where the heck is Hammerfell? "West of Tamriel"? So which way is Tamriel then?

The map just says I am currently in "Cloud Spring". Is that a town, or a large area? I think I've walked 10 minutes (in real time) to one direction in the Wilderness, and the map still says I'm in "Cloud Spring". If I ask people where some place is, there is no option to ask for either Tamriel nor Hammerfell so that I would get at least the heading where to go. If I ask about Fang Lair, some just say I should go ask in Hammerfell. Ack!

Oh, the game is becoming a bit crash-prone. In the starting dungeon I had no problems. In the first village it would occasionally get jammed when I discuss with NPCs. In the wilderness, it seems to crash quite often when I initiate discussion with NPCs. Oh well, as long as I save often enough, I can bear it.

One thing I didn't quite get either: ok so I am this beginner mage. When I get out of the mere starting dungeon and sell all the weapons and platemails I found there, I suddenly already have around 4000 gold pieces. I go the the mage guild and I can buy most of the spells from them. Hmm, I've played only for awhile, and already I've got plethora of spells? Not sure if I can use all of them yet, or if I need more max spell points. I kinda like more the RPGs where I learn more powerful spells later in the game, no access to all of them in the very beginning. EDIT: Well, it does seem that while I am able to buy even the more advances spells, I simply don't have enough magic points to use them yet. Ok then.

EDIT: LOL! "Tamriel" obviously is the whole game area, so I should apparently head to the western parts of the whole area, not to "west of a place called Tamriel". If only I could figure out where I am now... Am I supposed to look at some map that came with the game? I am playing the "ArenaSetup" freeware version of the game.
Post edited July 30, 2014 by timppu
virtua tennis 3 on the psp

crazy taxi fare wars on the psp the new male voices in that are uhm interesting if a bit campy

playing doom 3 on the pc with a duct tape mod

and im preparing myself for the uneviable task to install my huge amount of mods in oblivion
Redneck Rampage. It's good, funny, old school FPS fun. I recommend it. Nobody talks about that game! Interplay ruled in the 90s! I'm also playing the first Silent Hill on PS1. Scary...haha.
Post edited July 30, 2014 by Ultra_DTA
Deus Ex: The Fall, not as bad as people led me to believe.
Picked up Baldur's Gate 2 EE on steam sale.. I haven't run into any bugs yet as a lot of people are complaining about.. Anyways I got 75 hours into it and got to take a break ( getting bored ).

Just Started Star Wars: Knights of the old republic yesterday ( seems ok so far ) but I am not a big fan of Sci-Fi RPGS
Hesitating to uninstall KotOR 2 for good, no interest with it anymore at all, though I might be at the 3/4 of the game..

I'm starting Call of Juarez, good looking for a 5 years + old one, well done western mood and silly lines, that killer priest lol.. The jump sections are annoying though, imprecise.. But I think that's one of the few I will see to the end.
Post edited July 30, 2014 by koima57
The Banner Saga, gods its gorgeous. Combat is indeed a little tedious but the story and the atmosphere more than makes up for that.