It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Just spent a few hours playing Risen, my character can finally do mage stuff. It took around ten hours to reach this point of the game but well, it was worth it.
As part of my "clean out my bundle backlog" project, I'm currently playing both Thomas Was Alone and Girl With a Heart of.

Thomas Was Alone--Has been a lot of fun so far, although the "puzzles" could barely be called such. Maybe they'll get harder. I'm actually playing this on my Vita, rather then playing the version I got in a bundle, because handheld is my preferred medium for games like that and it was just on sale for a dollar.

Girl With a Heart of--bought in some Gamersgate bundle some time or other. Too early to have formed much of an opinion; it seems to basically be a visual novel, except with a lot more (allegedly meaningful) choices then the visual novels I've played have tended to offer
Played a bit of Delver earlier for the first time since I made it to the boss and lost quite quickly. What a fun game.
Tomodachi Life, because I was bored and wanted to play something on my 3DS.
pokemaztre: Skullgirls. Anyone's got love for 2D fighting games around here?
I'm with you. I really like 2D fighting games, even though I suck at them.

Anyways, DOOM II and Avernum. (I swear, grabbing all the loot and selling them makes me rich.)

Also, when I was away due to camping, I played Yggdra Union (GBA version, so no morale restore). It's pretty hard to say the least.
I recently got a Nintendo 2DS, and I bought Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies with it. I'd never even heard of the game before I started looking for DS titles, but it had good reviews and, even more importantly, it is supposed to take a while to beat, which is key, because it'll be a while before I can get another game. It's been pretty fun so far. I've played it for about two-and-a-half hours. Things are moving along slowly, but they are moving. It hasn't completely opened up yet, so I can't give an accurate impression, but I'm enjoying it so far.

Also, still playing through Skyrim. Fifty-nine hours now, still having fun. I am currently focusing on the Companions quest line and the Winterhold College quest line, as well as doing whatever stuff pops up along the way (which is a whole-stinking-lot).
pokemaztre: Skullgirls. Anyone's got love for 2D fighting games around here?
AttObl: I'm with you. I really like 2D fighting games, even though I suck at them.

Anyways, DOOM II and Avernum. (I swear, grabbing all the loot and selling them makes me rich.)

Also, when I was away due to camping, I played Yggdra Union (GBA version, so no morale restore). It's pretty hard to say the least.
Haha same with me, get beaten badly from my fellow mate with those 40-ish combos just yesterday xD Need whole lot more training (sigh)

Daedalus1138: I recently got a Nintendo 2DS, and I bought Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies with it. I'd never even heard of the game before I started looking for DS titles, but it had good reviews and, even more importantly, it is supposed to take a while to beat, which is key, because it'll be a while before I can get another game. It's been pretty fun so far. I've played it for about two-and-a-half hours. Things are moving along slowly, but they are moving. It hasn't completely opened up yet, so I can't give an accurate impression, but I'm enjoying it so far.

Also, still playing through Skyrim. Fifty-nine hours now, still having fun. I am currently focusing on the Companions quest line and the Winterhold College quest line, as well as doing whatever stuff pops up along the way (which is a whole-stinking-lot).
Ah Dragon Quest, such a classic :) Yes I remember the pace is slow and kind of.. laid back? With the medieval music and setting like that. But the game and story is attract you until finished (usually around 90-100ish hours) :))
Dragon Age: Origins. I will get through it and I will get to try Awakening.
I just played a bit of Gothic 3 after I managed to get an old save working. The save was from my first (and only) playthrough of Gothic 3, almost all of the quests are completed, all of the cities are liberated, Nordmar is Orc free and my character was at level 64. I put at least a hundred hours into that playthrough and figured I had seen all there was to see, yet in the few minutes I just played it I managed to find three new caves, Gothic 3's world is HUGE.
I'm going through the first four Phantasy Star games. I'm almost done with PS II, but I'm in a very long and tedious grinding phase in the final area. I don't stand a chance unless the main character's Lv. 35 and able to use Megid.
Divinity: Original Sin and some EU IV with a friend.
Killzone: Shadow Fall for the PS4.

I'm not really feeling the love with this one. I've got to chapter 3 so far and the campaign is so generic and bland that I actually forgot what just happened. Run along a corridor, shoot a Helghast, run along another corridor, shoot and Helghast, another corridor, shoot a Helghast. Multiplayer is a disaster, which all the tactical finesse of a public stoning, but then I've never had much love for online MP shooters.

Glad I didn't 'pay' full price for this one, as it was a bundle-in with the console, but Infamous and Knack were much better (for all the grief Knack has been getting, at least it has something resembling personality and gameplay).
I just played 90 minutes worth of E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy. Honestly it felt more like fifteen minutes, I haven't been completely sucked into a game like that in quite a while.
I'm playing some kind of LARPG similar to Viscera Cleanup Detail, only with less viscera. I don't like it all that much though, too much grinding for my taste. :P
Tropico4, some online World of Tanks, Borderlands 2 (with a lot of breaks). And this week-end i'll give it another go to Risen2 (should be my fifth attempt to finish this).