It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

BadDecissions: Yes it is, unless there are regional restrictions keeping you from buying it in Poland.

re: the thread, I'm playing Face Noir, a point-and-click adventure. Not Earth-shattering, but I enjoy it.
JudasIscariot: I am in the U.S. atm and when I try to buy it I get [url=https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-pl/error/undefined?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=pscom&utm_campaign=pscom-UP9000-NPUJ01158_00-0000000000000001&smcid=ps:persona-2-eternal-punishment-ps3-psp:up9000-npuj01158_00-0000000000000001:ps-games-persona-2-eternal-punishment-ps3-psp.html]this[/url]

Also, it doesn't show Vita as one of the compatible systems :)
I bought Eternal Punishment on my Vita, and have it playing in the background even as I type this; it definitely is available to American customers, and compatible with the Vita. No idea why you can't purchase it; maybe you could email their support or something.
Attachments:
Post edited June 02, 2014 by BadDecissions
I bought the Jagged Alliance Collection 2 collection that was on sale on Steam today. So far I'm really enjoying both of them (Haven't delved into the DLC yet), but the one gripe I have about JA:BiA is that I'll be able to play it for an hour or so, and then my computer will crash, because of the game and I have no idea why. Other than, that I'm really enjoying it.

Also playing Driftmoon which I'm REALLY enjoying. It's a unique RPG in today's world, meaning it's as dark, but It's really fun. Story and characters are really likeable.
JudasIscariot: I am in the U.S. atm and when I try to buy it I get [url=https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-pl/error/undefined?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=pscom&utm_campaign=pscom-UP9000-NPUJ01158_00-0000000000000001&smcid=ps:persona-2-eternal-punishment-ps3-psp:up9000-npuj01158_00-0000000000000001:ps-games-persona-2-eternal-punishment-ps3-psp.html]this[/url]

BadDecissions: I bought Eternal Punishment on my Vita, and have it playing in the background even as I type this; it definitely is available to American customers, and compatible with the Vita. No idea why you can't purchase it; maybe you could email their support or something.
Yeah, it looks like a sloppy region lock. Sloppy because they cannot be bothered to inform me that the game cannot be purchased in my region as I have it set to Poland. Oh well, I guess I can live without it.
BadDecissions: Yes it is, unless there are regional restrictions keeping you from buying it in Poland.

re: the thread, I'm playing Face Noir, a point-and-click adventure. Not Earth-shattering, but I enjoy it.

Is your PSN account registered in the US or in Poland?

It could be that restriction depends on the country the account is created.

Still, have you tried buying it from : amazon?

Mentao: Is your PSN account registered in the US or in Poland?

It could be that restriction depends on the country the account is created.

Still, have you tried buying it from : amazon?
I made another account registered in the US and I still can't buy it.
Since I finished The Witcher, I'm moving on to Bravely Default. I completely forgot what I was doing, so I'm just going to restart it. I could probably pick it back up by reading journal entries and whatnot, but I'm also in this strange phase where I'm writing guides for the games I play.
If anyone is thinking about King's Bounty, don't- Might and Magic Heroes VI is built around similar gameplay and it's so much more enjoyable! So yeah, that's what I am playing right now.
Playing System Shock 2 now, after finishing the first System Shock.

Damn SS2 is hard, it feels considerably harder and more unforgiving than the first System Shock. Granted, I'm playing it on the hardest ("impossible") difficulty level, but then I had most of the difficulty settings cranked up also on the first SS.

I was e.g. dismayed to find out that apparently almost everything in SS2 costs something (nanites), e.g. using the surgery (health) machine, getting resurrected etc. Those were free in the first game! Damn government and inflation... I hope there is an abundance of nanites in the game, then.
Post edited June 05, 2014 by timppu
Also playing Magic 2014, so much fun. Lots of moments of brow-sweating conflict, triumph, or utter failure ^^

It's a simple card combat game, though, with paper thin storytelling, so don't expect action, adv, or RPGness.
cmdr_flashheart: Also playing Magic 2014, so much fun. Lots of moments of brow-sweating conflict, triumph, or utter failure ^^

It's a simple card combat game, though, with paper thin storytelling, so don't expect action, adv, or RPGness.
I love Magic 2014. What system are you playing on?
cmdr_flashheart: Also playing Magic 2014, so much fun. Lots of moments of brow-sweating conflict, triumph, or utter failure ^^

squidbee: I love Magic 2014. What system are you playing on?
This is the Duel of the Planeswalkers game that's on free trial at Steam (till Sunday 1PM PST). I don't know what system they use, but you start out with a green deck, and then unlock more cards the more you use that deck, and more decks as you beat other walkers. I've only been playing the campaign, and am halfway through the 3rd chapter now. Nice game, but I think it would be cool to see a MTG game made in Etherlords style.

If you find out what system they use, let me know- I have no idea what you mean ^^
squidbee: I love Magic 2014. What system are you playing on?
cmdr_flashheart: This is the Duel of the Planeswalkers game that's on free trial at Steam (till Sunday 1PM PST). I don't know what system they use, but you start out with a green deck, and then unlock more cards the more you use that deck, and more decks as you beat other walkers. I've only been playing the campaign, and am halfway through the 3rd chapter now. Nice game, but I think it would be cool to see a MTG game made in Etherlords style.

If you find out what system they use, let me know- I have no idea what you mean ^^
My bad. I was asking if you played on xbox 360, ps3, or pc. I have the game on 360. Speaking of card games, have you played Hearthstone?

I miss playing M:tG from my high school days (~2000). I stopped playing partly because its a fairly expensive hobby, and partly because nobody I knew played anymore.

Maybe I should check out one of these games.
cmdr_flashheart: This is the Duel of the Planeswalkers game that's on free trial at Steam (till Sunday 1PM PST). I don't know what system they use, but you start out with a green deck, and then unlock more cards the more you use that deck, and more decks as you beat other walkers. I've only been playing the campaign, and am halfway through the 3rd chapter now. Nice game, but I think it would be cool to see a MTG game made in Etherlords style.

squidbee: My bad. I was asking if you played on xbox 360, ps3, or pc. I have the game on 360. Speaking of card games, have you played Hearthstone?
Yeah, one GOG member is doing a let's play of it. I haven't gotten the chance to check it out, tho.
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/i_lets_play_sierra_games_so_you_dont_have_to

Nobake:
Def check out the free trial before buying, also read the steam reviews. I am a newbie at MTG so I didn't have any expectations of the game, so maybe that's why I am enjoying it so much, but it seems that many regular MTG players weren't so happy with it.

Also check out gameplay vids.
Post edited June 06, 2014 by cmdr_flashheart
Mario Kart 8 on the Wii U.

Hmmm. I must confess I'm not sold on all the hype. It certainly is a beautiful game - certainly on par with most of what the PS4 has to offer barring the resolution difference (which I can rightfully claim, as I have a PS4 running on the same TV). And it plays well enough, and is pretty much everything that you'd expect from a Mario Kart game. Some of the new tracks - Mario Stadium in particular - are pretty good. The problem is that the game is not much of a revolution/revelation over Mario Kart 7 on the 3DS, the same old game structure time and time again is getting a little tired. Also, the flame hopping exploit is being abused left, right and centre online, so playing online is no fun anymore (although I do enjoy playing against my gf, and local is where MK is best played anyway).

MK8's bigger problem though is the atrocious weapon balancing and the AI rubberbanding, which hasn't been so bad since Double Dash on the GameCube. The weapons distribution essentially forces upon you coin after useless coin, yet the AI manages to bombard you incessantly with shell after shell after shell. Also, I really think it's high time Nintendo got rid of that fucking blue shell.

Also playing Watch_Dogs on the PS4. Decent looking game, rather enjoying everything it has to offer right now, but somehow I can't escape the feeling that it plays exactly like Assassin's Creed, but with guns. I mean, Aiden Pearce even runs like Altair from the first game. Also, the online integration is annoying as fuck - you can switch it off, but that automatically excludes you from quite a few of the unlocks.