It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Started DX: The Fall yesterday. Actually liking it so far. Playing it on Android.
Right now I'm playing Crusader Kings 2 and Might and Magic 6.
Daedalus1138: Star Wars Dark Forces. I've had all the other games in the series for years, but I never purchased this one. However, watching my dad play through Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast inspired me to play the whole series, so I bought Dark Forces for five bucks and started playing. I went in fully aware that I might not be able to get into it, because try as I might I have a hard time with game pre-1997ish. However, after playing the first two levels, I was pleasantly surprised. It is old and looks it, but it has otherwise aged fairly well. It's got a nice Star Wars feel and the gameplay is simple in the funnest way. The story is decent, too. So far, my only complaint is that I can't play it for extended periods of time. This is a problem I have with many older first-person games: I just start to feel motion sickness. Otherwise, though, I'm greatly enjoying it.
I haven't played it in ages but I'm not surprised the game looks old but doesn't feel as terrible to look at as it should. Something about thinking of imperial facilities being drab and blocky makes the visuals just sort of "fit" and probably age a bit better than they wold have otherwise. And I remember LOVING the audio. Seriously to this day the sounds of blaster fire put a huge smile on my face.

And I'm playing The Witcher. Very fun, but man did I have a hard time last night trying to get by the Beast... I'll have to tackle that hound tonight.
After finishing Broken Sword 1 and 2 I recently started Broken Sword 5 - and I like it!
Ixamyakxim: I haven't played it in ages but I'm not surprised the game looks old but doesn't feel as terrible to look at as it should. Something about thinking of imperial facilities being drab and blocky makes the visuals just sort of "fit" and probably age a bit better than they wold have otherwise. And I remember LOVING the audio. Seriously to this day the sounds of blaster fire put a huge smile on my face.
Yeah, the atmosphere in Dark Forces is great. It definitely makes up for the otherwise dated visuals. And I have to agree, the sound is awesome. The sound effects really help to draw you in and the music is top notch.

On another note, I am now playing Dark Forces II. I have so many stinking memories from this game. I love it. It's weird, too: I haven't played it in ages, but because I played it so many times when I was a kid, I instinctively remember where almost every enemy is, at least in the first couple of levels. There were a few times where I would be running down a hallway and as I passed a turn or a little niche, something would tell me to face it, and lo and behold I would see an enemy. Also, I don't care how cheesy they sometimes are, those cutscenes are the best.
Cossacks :3
I'm slowly working my way through The Raven as I play a little bit here and there. Haven't had much time to play anything since I just finished settling into the new place I moved some two weeks ago, and now I have to deal with some other life stuff, too. Anyway, I'm quite enjoying the game even with some of the mouth animation looking horribly freakish in certain instances - oh that lady Mary. *shudder* I like its score a lot. The opening intro was pretty damn cool, IMO. :) I've just gotten to start in Cairo in the second 'episode'. Definitely looking forward to playing more of it.
Post edited April 15, 2014 by mistermumbles
Stalker Clear Sky; which, to be honest, I find to be the least enjoyable of the three Stalker games. Currently I am in the Red Forest/Military Warehouses areas (with the Limansk bridge lowered and waiting for me to go there).
Saints Row IV and Bejeweled 3
I have No Mouth And I Must Scream
Titan Quest Immortal Throne
Just started The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion - yes I'm about 8 years late to the party, I know.
Return to Krondor. Let's see if it'll grab me enough or I'll jump to one of the other... 6 I currently have installed, started and (hopefully only temporarily) abandoned and put it in that pile instead.

... What's with the site lately? 2nd post it "ate", slow, earlier today wouldn't work at all... And we're not in the middle of a huge sale to explain it.
Wolf among us

Dtm experience 2013

Space rangers hd

Space shuttle sim 2007

Euro truck sim 2

Insurgency

Moto gp 13

Few others i cant recall..... i cant really settle on one.....
Darkout
Alan Wake
FTL
A New Beginning
Divine Divinity

Darkout and Alan Wake are pretty amazing titles (Alan Wake is great, but I keep getting stuck in some of the frenzied battles and it takes me a long time to kill some of the bosses).

I really Enjoy Divine Divinity, but I keep getting stuck on one or another hard battle in the first dungeon, and sometimes I just don't have the patience for a round of instakills until I miraculously manage to get myself to the next place, where I have this sinking feeling the instakills will start all over again.

FTL with the new content is wonderful, and I don't mind never beating the damn boss ship.

I think A New Beginning is probably the worst game I've played in many years. Attractive and nicely set, but with terrible characters, some awful writing, and a slapdash feel about it. Some of the puzzles are so silly - and let's not forget the abysmal translations - that it's starting to feel to me like the game was made by one team and then taken away from them to be finished by another team that thought the story was silly.
Post edited April 21, 2014 by LinustheBold
PC:
Shivers
7th guest
11th hour
Sim City 2000

Android:

Ravensword
Aralon
sonic cd.