It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Just finished a Halo 4 and Infinite double-feature.

Halo 4 I quite enjoyed. Is it as well written as Bungie's games? No, but it a cool harder sci-fi look and nice environments, plus some new enemies that make you change up your tactics and are fun to fight. It also serves as a pretty good ending for the series, which is maybe a good thing.

Halo Infinite is rather terrible. There's literally three environment texture sets in the whole game, the Halo 1 style forest and two different interiors. The combat is endless, with waves and waves constantly in every mission. It's fun combat, but when you do it over and over in the same exact areas with no variation against the same tanky enemies it just drains all the enjoyment out of it. Amazing that Microsoft spent so much money and time making such a limited and repetitive Far Cry clone.
Currently enjoying The Prestige Tree Rewritten. It does have some rather interesting mechanics, in addition to being somewhat non-linear and the mechanics becoming more and more of a tangled mess the further you progress. (Basically, each upgrade adds another interaction, and there are certainly over 100 of them.)
Playing Battle Axe, which I'm really enjoying. It's like a lost Neo Geo game or something. Henk Nieborg shows again why his art is on a level beyond so many pixel artists today.

Also really liking Donut Dodo, which is another of those retro single-screen arcade games that feels assembled from various classic games (Donkey Kong, Donkey Kong Jr., BurgerTime, Mr. Do, Pac-Man, etc.) that also plays a lot like Locomalito's Darkula, but it's really well-done and mixes stuff up just enough that it has its own identity.
Playing the ancient, original, Rome Total War.

Beat it to death, no idea of the number of times, but coloring the map, once again.

Between this, and the original Witcher, none got as much play. Wizardry 7-8 comes close.
Stumbled across a small game called Reinhardt's House. The game plays like an extremely simplified RPG, where you kill enemies to get gold, and at first the numbers are reasonable (except for some of the item prices). However, once you get a run going, it quickly becomes apparent that the numbers get rather large, and that one item that costs a googolplex becomes affordable after a while. Also, you get to automate parts of the game, until it basically plays itself.
Playing FlatOut: Ultimate Carnage. Honestly don't feel like opening up any other game - this is far too fun. It has race, stunt and derby modes and I swear I spent more than an hour launching my guy into the air.
I've been binging heavily on my CRPG titles, namely the Pathfinder series, encased, solasta and Arcanum… next up are my favourite blobbers as in the grimrock series and the Bard's tale trilogy!
Currently playing Resident Evil 7 with the DLC for Ghost of Tsushima on PS4 being next in line.
- Planescape Torment (GOG)
- Star Wars Jedi Outcast (GOG)
- Cry of Fear (Steam)
- Destiny 2 (Steam)
- Valorant (Riot)
- Project Warlock (GOG)
- Stardew Valley (GOG) (this one will keep forever)
- Guild Wars 2 (Steam... coming soon)
I've been playing some Prestige Tree mods lately.

I gave up after Reinhardt's House because I reached the point where things break down badly:
* I got softlocked and had to cheat (used the JavaScript console to kill myself). The enemy had too many HP for me to do damage, and I had too many HP for the enemy to do damage.
* I would get my HP to absurd amounts (certainly well beyond a googleplex), and think I'm invincible, only to get one-shotted by some enemy. (It's basically impossible for an attack to neither be a one-shot or fail to change the target's HP at this point).
* There are special potions that could have helped, but the problem is that the cost scales tetrationally, whereas the resource needed for them only scales linearly. (Note that tetrational scaling is *much* faster than exponential scaling.)

And yes, I did end up checking the source code.
After playing the heck out of Oblivion and Skyrim I just started my yet another (third or fourth, I can't really remember) "The Elder Scrolls: Arena" playthrough. It's fun to go back to the roots sometimes.
Gave up on Prestige Tree Dimensions. There's too many clickwalls and timewalls in this game.

Tried Game Dev Tree. The game appears to be well designed, so it's a game I could recommend, but the numbers didn't go as high as I'd like, and for whatever reason, the mechanics didn't appeal aesthetically to me. (That last point is certainly an odd one, and is likely a personal preference issue.)

Playing LNGI Incremental. This is the sort of game where I can get the number up to a 3 digit exponent, leave for a bit, and then come back to find that the exponent is now big enough to itself be written in scientific notation. Much simpler than those other incremental games I've been trying out recently.
After finishing Wizardry 6, I transported my adventures to Wizardry 7.
Strong weapons like Muramasa Blade and the Avenger sword were also successfully transported into the new world.
I explored the north map and developed my party, when they became level 8-9, I changed their class, so they have eventually learned all mage/cleric spells.
The exception are Samurai and Valkyrie, who were the main attackers in the battles, so I don't think that they need to learn magic.
Finally, my 'Final' Party was established, that is Samurai (Muramasa Blade), Lord (The Avenger sword), Monk (punch and kick), Valkyrie (Maenad's Lance), Ninja (Shuriken, etc), and Mage.
All except the mage have learned the instant-kill skill (Kirijyutu).

I need a strong long-range weapon for my fairy ninja, but I can't find them so far. Since my Wiz 6 ending was allied with the T'Rang faction, their enemy the Umpani faction naturally hates me, and the weapon shop seller in the new city, who is an Umpani, doesn't sell their item...
Ive watched TV-shows. Raised by Wolves is quite epic, gives alot of game industry vibes.
Getting into EU4. I tried playing it before as England and I got really lost so I dropped it.
Then I started as Spain and it was so much easier to get into.

In true Paradox fashion the world map isn't at all historically accurate. Austria owns Burgundy, England has colonies in Colombia and Friesland tried making colonies in Colombia and Florida but I kicked them out because I wanted those. Portugal somehow got over to La Plata. I don't know how because you need huge colonization range, but the AI was probably cheating.