It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Just playing CRYPTARK recently, after random game soundtrack queued in while i'm streaming some games OST on youtube (lucky this game was on sale). So far, i'm enjoyed this game it's really fun to play and bit challenging.
Wow, I last posted in September and I'm still messing with 7 Days to Die...

I also completed South Park : Stick of Truth twice as a thief and a Jew. It was a pretty great game if you like South Park... Real politically incorrect.

Also played a littleTalisman digital edition with some new DLCs

And just last night played most of a Moo2 game
I am playing Baldur's Gate 3. As I go deeper in the game I notice there are no conversations. Not at all. All I see is "YES" and "NO"s all over the place. I can click only one of them so I cant even ask questions. There are no more variety in classes. There are only 3. Fighter, Mage and Thief. And you cant even select your ability points at the start of the game. Fighters start with 17 STR by default. Thief has 17 Dexterity. Mage has 17 Intelligence. I keep going regardless. I slay goblins and wolves of many kinds. They keep coming and I keep killing. Finally I reach a town. An old man greets me with a charming look in his eyes. "Welcome strangers" he says while rubbing his long grey beard. I take a deep breath. "Finally some Role playing" I say. "The game will get much better from now on".

It seems the town is in the middle of a wolf attack crisis. "Kill 10 wolves and come back" he says. I do as he asks and go kill them wolves. When I return now he asks for 10 wolf hides. I continue killing wolves until I collect 10 hides. When I deliver the hides a girl asks me to kill 10 bees and collect 5 bee stings...
.. I am asked to kill 10 bears...
.. 20 goblins must be killed...
-- collect 20 evil tree leaves...

I wake up screaming "This is not Baldur's Gate!". While my eyes try to adapt the darkness of my room and realize i am at my home I clear the sweat on my forhead. It takes time for me to catch my breath. It seems it was just a dream.
Post edited January 27, 2016 by Engerek01
I'm playing "Cook, Serve, Delicious" that I got in a bundle awhile back. I'm enjoying it a lot, almost as much as Burger Shop 2. It can be hard, and I'm mostly using the mouse with enter on the keyboard to serve, and have a 5-star restaurant right now. It's a nice distraction to get out of my backlog before I go do some more "serious" gaming.
Star Wars Rouge Squadron, Anachronox, and Inquisitor.
docbear1975: ...Rouge Squadron....
LOL
I'm back to playing Dark Forces 2. I swear, level 11, where you fight the two dark jedi, one big and one small, is the most annoying boss battle I've played in ages. The big guy is no problem but the little bastard is so short that it's almost impossible to even hit him with your lightsaber. It's so bad that I kind of want to beat up the designer for it.

I did finally pass it, though. I perched on a ledge where the little guy had trouble reaching me, and then I pelted him from afar with my heavy weapons. I ran out of ammo, though. As I was trying to figure out what to do next, figuring I'd probably need to make another try at lightsaber combat, he suddenly died. Apparently he takes damage when he falls from the lift to the bottom level, too, so he did that one time too many and it killed him. I won by accident!!! I'll take it, though. Fuck you, game, and fuck you, whoever designed that ridiculous fight.
Started playing the arcade Raiden Fighters again. I love it's music; it gets me so pumped every time I listen to it!
I beat Tomb Raider Chronicles last night... well, sort of. I just ended up watching the very end on YouTube since the last portion of the last level is ridiculously bugged, which I didn't find out until I actually peeked at a walkthrough - after wasting an hour or so there - because I was wondering what the hell I was doing wrong. I just couldn't be bothered anymore even after workarounds to be still left hanging with a final bug. Ugh. It was a shame to have such fun game marred with such a big showstopper on the way to the finish line.

Anyway, now that that's done I decided I shall finally go through the entirety of Dungeon Keeper 2 for once. I don't think I've ever gone past the mid-point of the campaign because of my usual "Ooh, shiny! A new game!" malady. But since I've stopped buying any more games I've managed to be more patient and grant myself more time while playing titles from my backlog. :)
Post edited February 01, 2016 by mistermumbles
Completed Gabriek Knight 3. Don't know what I'll embark on now, but probably an other adventure game, or Psychonauts.
I am playing Shovel Knight's expansion, and I am enjoying it more than the main game. Once you learn to control Plague Knight and get enough Arcana, the game gets really fun, as you can bypass platforming challenges and heal yourself without having to use a consumable or find meat, not to mention that you can save yourself from falling into a pit.
Just installed and modded Morrowind. It remains to be seen now if it lives up to all the hype I read about it.
GR00T: Just installed and modded Morrowind. It remains to be seen now if it lives up to all the hype I read about it.
It really takes a while to get into it. I hope you have patience ;-)
GR00T: Just installed and modded Morrowind. It remains to be seen now if it lives up to all the hype I read about it.
What mods? I got so tired of screwing with them I just went back to vanilla minus something I kept for characters stats and leveling.
tinyE: What mods? I got so tired of screwing with them I just went back to vanilla minus something I kept for characters stats and leveling.
Not a lot, really. Just the MGSO and what was suggested in the MGSO 3.0 Updating and Installation Walkthrough found on the Nexus Here. Not sure if I got it right though, as I had a couple crash issues already.