It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Waiting for XCom 2 to finally release... :/
I am playing with my balls. Yea, i have 2 HUGE basketballs :D
Risen 2
Nothing. It might actually be starting to look like an emergency code red situation.

Completed games pile is starting to heavily outweigh the to finish pile.

Steps may have to be taken. Steps.
So I kind of gave up on Hitma: Codename 47 at the last jungle level. I had to replay that level a ridiculous amount of times since it's almost impossible not to attract attention after killing the druglord. And when I did finally manage to actually blow up the lab the game glitched out and crashed on me. Yeeeah, after that I just didn't feel like wasting any more time on the game.

I did skip ahead to Hitman 2 then, which is a drastic improvement on the first. I like that I can carry enemies' standard weapons without immediately being tagged as an enemy myself, unless they get too close a look at me. It looks better, it plays better, and hell I can even save within a mission so I can play around with what works best for me without having to pull my hair out after having wasted yet another 30-45 minutes. Yeah, I'm having much more fun with this one.
World of Tanks (ps4) - Really interesting game that kind of reminds me of the old good times with Chromehounds, problem is that it's f2p and the way they found to "suggest" the player to invest some real money is to put tanks 2 tiers higher than yours in your match, basically it's like shooting a pea-shooter against a wall. Really sad the state of competitive gaming nowadays...
Schein. I like it a lot (so far), though I haven't reached the second boss yet, which is allegedly ass. More intelligent button mashing than precision platforming: tolerances are generous, but pressing the wrong button kills. Plenty of checkpoints. Reasonably fast reloads.

Not a Hero. Everything good about Hotline Miami and Risk of Rain, together. Fukken awesome (but hard). Instant reloads.

Titan Souls. Load times are a crime against humanity. The character dies in one hit, and instead of reloading in the boss's antechamber, respawns in the overland map (which needs to load). Loading the boss's room takes more time still. Atrocious design for a game that's supposed to be all about retrying. I am strongly considering ragequitting. Very pretty, though.
Heroes of Normandie

Stalker CoP
Alright. Hitman 2 is off the backlog now. Not bad. I'm actually surprised by how relatively short it seemed. Not having to do an entire level over seems to save a lot of time. ;)

I finally cracked open Tomb Raider Chronicles, and I've just finished the first level. Same old clunky controls and some seriously dated graphics. I'm loving it! Seriously, I love the old TR games. Yes, I'm weird like that. Deal with it. =P I'd still like to see the new (prior to reboot #2) TR games here though.
Post edited January 25, 2016 by mistermumbles
Nethack for the first time. I can't believe how much fun this is! I should started decades ago!
World of Warcraft - WOD

I was very drunk on new years eve and bought the expansion +one months sub :I'd been away from the game for 18 months. played a bit! OF PVP {ashren] and LFR's [didn't know I had to loot the boss, was wondering why I wasn't getting any loot]

It's rather boring to be honest, all I do now is garrison quests, did start the legendary ring quest, but can't do heroic dungeons due to it being gated, have to complete 'proving yourself silver'

I have 5 days left of my sub, and will be taking another long break.

All the best

PS after I bought Wod, I noticed that in the US it costa $12.49, while the UK is £11.99, why do companies think UK residents are rich!
Post edited January 26, 2016 by Cavenagh
Currently enjoying Xenogears for the PSX. I haven't progressed too far as I've just started, but seems pretty solid so far. REDVWIN recommended it, so it's gotta be pretty good! Besides, I like giant robots and JRPGS - an excellent combination!
Star Wars The Force Unleashed Ultimate Sith Edition.
I've been playing Avernum 3. I thought about waiting for the updated version, but since it's 2 years out I gave in. I really hate the UI and indistinct murky graphics from this generation, but as with most Spiderweb Software games the gameplay is pretty compelling.
I've playing tomb raider 2013 and now awaiting for rise of the tomb raider :3