It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

AI War, AI War and some AI War on top of that ;)
Ghorpm: AI War, AI War and some AI War on top of that ;)
I detect that you really like AI War but I can't be 100% certain :P

As for me it's Tales of Maj'Eyal 24/7 :D
Post edited December 13, 2014 by JudasIscariot
JudasIscariot: I detect that you really like AI War but I can't be 100% certain :P

As for me it's Tales of Maj'Eyal 24/7 :D
When I get tired of AI War I play some AI War instead to keep things fresh ;)
Batman: Arkham City. PS3.

Meh. It's ok. It got rave reviews when it came out. It's cool, I guess. You get to run around and fight dudes and do a bunch of cool Batman shit. As expected.

Still, there's some big leaps of logic in story and game design. For one, there's Riddle shit all over Arkham City. Riddler clues, Riddler billboards, Riddle neon signs, Riddler pad things you have to stand on to open up Riddler trophies. Riddler shit everywhere. When and where did the Riddler get the time and money to buy all that green paint? How did he rig up all those Riddler gimmicks on top of Arkham's tallest buildings? Did he scale them by hand with those Riddler trophies in his mouth? Did he airlift in and land on top of the roofs like some kinda air commando? And what about Solomon Grundy's power control room thing that Penguin set up beneath the museum? Since when did Gotham City install a nuclear reactor beneath every tourist building in town?

Just a bunch of goddamn shit in that game that makes the brain scream. I know this is comic book material, but the game devs should have had at least an ounce or two of respect for common sense and a reasonable control over reality when it comes to design and implementation. Flying around THAT version of Arkham City as Batman is like a bad trip to Disneyland sponsored by Scarecrow's nightmare juice.
Emob78: Batman: Arkham City. PS3.

what about Solomon Grundy's power control room thing that Penguin set up beneath the museum?
where are you up to, because the correction is somewhat spoilerish

on Topic

Ratchet and Clank 2
Post edited December 13, 2014 by Master911
I'm playing Super Smash Bros for WiiU.
I want to start playing this but it's so overwhelming! Still, I don't regret buying it; it's like owning a work of art.
Cbob60: I want to start playing this but it's so overwhelming! Still, I don't regret buying it; it's like owning a work of art.
Oh, it is, especially at the beginning. The game is amazingly complex in a very good way. Sure, it's not easy to get into it but after a while it's pure awesomeness. And believe me: I'm still discovering new things and constantly learning how things work (e.g. some ships, not only those advanced ones, boost other ships' stats, when used well you can increase your chances to survive) and I've already put ~30 hours into it. Quite recently I managed to win a not-so-easy scenario. Still far far away from hard, heck, even moderate difficulty but I'm learning, always learning...
Just spent my first five minutes in Messiah. Initial reactions are that the gameplay seems cool, the controls are tight, the graphics are good (although a bit glitchy on character models) and the music is especially awesome. Overall it seems like a cool action game with a fun gimmick.

Now I'm off to go spend my few minutes in Terraria
Now I'm playing BlazBlue Continuum Shift Extended finally on PC

I love fighting games, I had brought this years ago on PS3 but I do not like play on consoles also I brought Blazblue Chrono Phantasm but I have not spent much time for the same reason...

also I'm playing Max Payne 1, I like the story and it has a nice gameplay in my opinion...
Post edited December 13, 2014 by sharp299
sharp299: Now I'm playing BlazBlue Continuum Shift Extended finally on PC

I love fighting games, I had brought this years ago on PS3 but I do not like play on consoles also I brought Blazblue Chrono Phantasm but I have not spent much time for the same reason...

also I'm playing Max Payne 1, I like the story and it has a nice gameplay in my opinion...
wait til you get to the damn nightmare scenes

urgh
Hitman Absolution

I like IO Interactive Kane & Lynch's for the anti-hero characters.

I don't know the franchise of Hitman, this is my first game of the lot. I am not far but it is good to me.
Despite still having lots of campaigns to finish yet, I started several new games in the last two weeks:

The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: bought it in a sale this summer, but after seeing the movie, I was expecting some dashing action adventure with lots of jumps, flying through the air, dazzling moves, but the game is more of a Diablo-like hack-and-slash, so no acrobatics there. Number of monsters is overwhelming, but I opted for the casual mode and they are slain easily. "For a balance between action, role-playing and story" the game says about the casual difficulty, but alas there's not much role-playing involved and the story feels quite thin. I love the tongue-in-cheek banter between Van Helsing and his side-kick the ghost Katharina though.

Started Forgotten Realms - Demon Stone for want of some action, but I just finished the opening scene, so I can't tell much about it yet.

Battlefield 4 can be played for free for a week with EA-games 'game time' promo (https://www.origin.com/nl-nl/store/free-games/game-time). Only for the 5 hour single player campaign - so the game is finishable within the free week. It's a game mostly for graphics, they're really stunning and I was surprised at the detailed environments my 4 year old mid-range Radeon HD 6670 is able to churn out. The game is so beautiful to behold, I bought it in the Heavy Action sale, even though I had 6 days free time left. I suck at multi-player, but I will playthrough the campaign more than once just for the beautiful sights I guess.

Another two shooter with beautiful graphics I started are:

Crysis - alas also only on Origin, but I bought the game in a sale after getting Crysis 2 for almost free (with money just going to charity in EA's Humble Bundle), as I want to start the series from the beginning. Not an easy game, but doable and I love the relative non-linearity of it, you can choose different approaches for your objective.

Enemy Front I bought despite of bad reviews, as it's AFAIK the only modern single-person FPS settled in the Second World War. Kind of a Medal of Honor Warchest with modern graphics. The game is not about being part of a whole army though, with lots of support, but about the resistance, starting in the midst of the Warsaw Uprising, assisting the Polish Resistance in a fight against the germans in missions where you are often alone in a hostile environment. So the game is quite difficult, I like being on a batlefield surrounded by allied forces more. Guess I'll restart this one to play it on casual difficulty.

From this post it seems like I'm an action man, but my most played game of the last two years is Dragon Age: Origins. Besides all these new games, I'm still going through 7 different campaigns in DA:O, plus one character going through the Awakenings expansion and one doing the Golems of Amnarrak DLC.

Finally, I started up Dragon Age II after owning it for several years already. I suspected a really bad game, from all the flak it got, but thus far I like the story of a family on the run, building up a new existence and I like the details in the atmosphere, like the slightly Levant/Oriental elements mixed into the look of the City of Kirkwall and the clothing styles of it's inhabitants.
Post edited December 14, 2014 by DubConqueror
Blackwell Deception. I got it for free last year, but forgot about it. I finished the first three on Android a couple of months ago, and enjoyed them. After finding Deception on a cloud drive I installed it on my Nexus 7 using an Android copy of AGS. It works a little worse than the native versions but still well enough to be enjoyable.

I played only a little so far, so can't comment a lot, but I'm enjoying it so far. Anyway I bought Epiphany on the winter sale so I have all the games and to give some more money to the developers of these nice games. I hope it can play on Android too.
Thinking of starting another playthrough of Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines and this time making a low humanity Gangrel who uses the antagonistic dialogue options and fights whenever possible. I made a character similar to that before but abandoned that playthrough while still in Santa Monica, so it'll be fresh.

Until then I'm mostly playing Two Worlds. I'm not liking how melee is far more powerful than magic when the actual numbers say otherwise. 75 is my highest melee attack possible and 120 is my Fireball's damage yet melee takes half the amount of time and hits. Other than that I'm really digging it, there are tons of items to find and it's a hard game (in a good way mostly). The voice acting is bad but good at the same time and overall the game has a whole lot of character and personality. It's a lot more like the Gothic games than the The Elder Scrolls series, that's for sure.