It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sugar Cube: Bittersweet Factory. Yeah this game isn't for me but it has some cool ideas.
NoNewTaleToTell: Sugar Cube: Bittersweet Factory. Yeah this game isn't for me but it has some cool ideas.
Guess you don't have a sweet tooth then, "Badum tish"
Guild wars 2 :D damn fun game and loving every second of it and some dreamfall chapters <3
right now? i'm playing gogs famous - get Moore reps game. invovles alot of clicking ,thinking and Writing, quite fun actally. iteresting very social game lost of quests etc...
Music Wars Rebirth. It's a pretty cool music label/industry simulator, you can download it for free (legally) via the developer's (Wolverine studios) website.
NoNewTaleToTell: Music Wars Rebirth. It's a pretty cool music label/industry simulator, you can download it for free (legally) via the developer's (Wolverine studios) website.
installe gentlemen of the row for saints row 2

its much better now even just the prompts and unlimited respect make so much difference

i restarted the main game just to see what else changed

what gangs do you tackle usually in saints row ?

i tend to start with the sons of samedi because we set up shop right in the middle of their territorium so it seems silly not to take them on first
NoNewTaleToTell: Music Wars Rebirth. It's a pretty cool music label/industry simulator, you can download it for free (legally) via the developer's (Wolverine studios) website.
snowkatt: installe gentlemen of the row for saints row 2

its much better now even just the prompts and unlimited respect make so much difference

i tend to start with the sons of samedi because we set up shop right in the middle of their territorium so it seems silly not to take them on first
In Saints Row 2 I went for the Brotherhood first, then the Ronin, the Sons of Semedi last. I think I went in that order because of Carlos' phone call at the beginning of the factions storylines.

In Saints Row: The Third the story is more linear obviously, but I targeted the Luchadores first when given the opportunities.

Yeah the mod makes a HUGE difference, even just the unlimited respect makes the game much more playable. Have you tried any of the missions that Gentlemen of the Row creates?
snowkatt: installe gentlemen of the row for saints row 2

NoNewTaleToTell: In Saints Row 2 I went for the Brotherhood first, then the Ronin, the Sons of Semedi last. I think I went in that order because of Carlos' phone call at the beginning of the factions storylines.

In Saints Row: The Third the story is more linear obviously, but I targeted the Luchadores first when given the opportunities.

Yeah the mod makes a HUGE difference, even just the unlimited respect makes the game much more playable. Have you tried any of the missions that Gentlemen of the Row creates?
none so far i only retsrated it earlier today and i am only 2 hours in the game ( an dim half way through saints row 4 )

on saints row 3 i tend to target the morning star the most
With the recent release of Warlords of Draenor my World of Warcraft addiction has begun anew 8).
NoNewTaleToTell: In Saints Row 2 I went for the Brotherhood first, then the Ronin, the Sons of Semedi last. I think I went in that order because of Carlos' phone call at the beginning of the factions storylines.

snowkatt: none so far i only retsrated it earlier today and i am only 2 hours in the game ( an dim half way through saints row 4 )

I actually liked fighting the Mourning Star, but my favorite gang to fight was the Deckers (probably because of Miss Shock Hammer). The reason I went for the Luchadores first was because I hate them haha, those stupid launchers they have annoy me to no end haha.
snowkatt: none so far i only retsrated it earlier today and i am only 2 hours in the game ( an dim half way through saints row 4 )

NoNewTaleToTell: I actually liked fighting the Mourning Star, but my favorite gang to fight was the Deckers (probably because of Miss Shock Hammer). The reason I went for the Luchadores first was because I hate them haha, those stupid launchers they have annoy me to no end haha.
i almost ignored the luchadores they were an after thought to me

i disliked the deckers the most because of miss shockhammer
hard to hit and quite annoying

but saints row 2 is now so much easier to play with the onscreen prompts corrosponding to my controller
i usually know what to press but its easier when the game it self doesnt tel you something else
Right now, I'm playing the Deponia series (finished the first, started the second) and Anvil of Dawn, a nice dungeon crawler from 1995.
Expedition: Conquistador
viperfdl: Expedition: Conquistador
Is it any good?
Shadow Warrior

The performance is seriously fucked, but it looks gorgeous and it's super fun. A bit easy on Normal so far, but it's ramping up. Not a lot of exploration, but it's not just corridors. Mixing the katana with ki powers, with some uzi action thrown in is dynamic and fluid. These demons can go back to their dimension! Beware of the Wang!