It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Playing some Sacred 2 at the moment. Playing a Shadow Warrior, not sure if I like it or not yet. The class I mean, the game is great. Combat is a little slow and clunky, but despite that the Sacred franchise is my favorite for hack and slash after Diablo.

I played quite a bit of Temple Guardian and Seraphim a while back on an import copy I bought elsewhere, so I figured I should play something else now that I've got the game on GOG. I'd also particularly like to try Inquisitor, so that's my backup plan in case the Shadow Warrior doesn't work out.
Replaying the Longest Journey and then onto Dreamfall, in anticipation for the upcoming Dreamfall Chapters!
Also, I just recently finished reading the original Witcher novels, so I'll be diving right into the games soon!
I just played Pathologic for the first time. I do believe I'm going to enjoy this game.
Neverwinter Nights 2
Since I have a new graphics card, I got Dragon Age O/A with all the DLC. I'll be sucked into that for quite a while.
I completed Blade of Darkness (Severance) yesterday. Kept me going until the finish alright, but the lack of a proper story and the clunky movement of your character (although the fighting system is complex enough it works) were disappointing.
Spent the better part of my day playing my new copy of Caesar III thanks to a lovely gift from the generous Miss DDickinson. A lot of fun thus far, shows its age a bit but I can easily understand how the series followed by Pharoah&Cleopatra and Zeus&Poisedon became so popular.
Ragnarblackmane: Spent the better part of my day playing my new copy of Caesar III thanks to a lovely gift from the generous Miss DDickinson. A lot of fun thus far, shows its age a bit but I can easily understand how the series followed by Pharoah&Cleopatra and Zeus&Poisedon became so popular.
I'm playing my way through Zeus, with the others (Caesar III and Pharaoh) to follow. I've been really hoping GOG would release Emperor to complete the Impressions city-builder set, but it doesn't seem like it will happen now. :-(
Just finished The Walking Dead seasons 1 &2
Very emotionally driven games. Very glad to have played them both and look forward to the next one.
Back to the Future: The Game, Persona 4 Golden, and preparing to replay Gothic 2.
Neverwinter Nights 2:)
King's Bounty: The Legend and Grotesque Tactics: Evil Heroes
DieRuhe: Since I have a new graphics card, I got Dragon Age O/A with all the DLC. I'll be sucked into that for quite a while.
so much fun!

I'm going back to a game I have neglected for far too long, Path of Exile. So much lootz, so much clicking.
I'm really enjoying Oddworld: Abe's Oddyssee, which is confirming - as if I needed confirmation - how much I suck at platformers. Those guys are just lucky they can rely on Abe to liberate them, and don't have to depend on me.
HijacK: Back to the Future: The Game, Persona 4 Golden, and preparing to replay Gothic 2.
Gothic 2 can always be replayed :) Simply the best game ever!

I'm currently playing XIII on PC and Advance Wars on the GBA :)