It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Finally spending some real time with King of Dragon Pass and it's as good as I had read/heard and hoped. Such a deep mythology and some tremendous replayability, to be sure.
Still life. I wouldn't let such a gift go to waste.
GeorgIsMe: Still life. I wouldn't let such a gift go to waste.
Don't be afraid to use a walkthrough for the lockpicking puzzle. The last stage is hard as hell.
Just played through episode 1 of The Wolf Among Us. A little slow-moving, but it's pretty good so far and definitely seems to be building to something.

I've also been playing Transistor a little here and there for the last week. Almost 2.5 hours in, and it hasn't really grabbed me. It's not bad, but it's just not... special. The story hasn't sucked me in, and most of the battles feel exactly the same. I'm a little disappointed to be honest, after really enjoying Bastion. It still has time to turn it around but I'd be surprised if my opinion on it changes too much.
Right now I'm playing a really fun game of sitting at my desk trying to do as little as possible on a Friday morning of work.

This morning I played Kentucky Route Zero for the first time. Very fun, unique game. Glad I bought it.
How can I be so good at SimCity 4 and so completely dog shit at SimCIty 2k!? I realize they are different games but this is making me feel beyond stupid! :O
I just finished the first chapter in They Bleed Pixels. They Bleed Pixels is somewhat innovative, difficult for the sake of being difficult and occasionally is a bit of fun. I really need to get a PC controller if I'm going to continue on with this game as the controls just don't seem to fit a keyboard regardless of which keys you choose.
Post edited July 15, 2014 by NoNewTaleToTell
Risen. I'm finally finished in Harbour Town and ready to head to the Monastery.
Still socking away the hours in Skyrim. According to Steam, I've played 47 hours. I'm still having a blast. There's just so much to do. I was close to putting myself on a circuit of sorts--I left Whiterun and headed east to Riften, then went north through Windhelm and Winterhold, then west through Dawnstar and to Solitude. I then went south all the way to Falkreath, and then back north through Riverwood to Whiterun. Then I went back northeast. I keep starting quests, but I don't go back to get my reward after I've done most of the quest itself. Still, I'm having fun, and that's really all that matters.
Abyss Odyssey. It was just released today,and my initial impression is that despite loose controls, this appears to be another great game by ACE Team. It has some similarities to the Zeno Clash series (namely in art style) but it is clearly its own game, and a fine one at that. The only glaring (or noticeable really) issue is the controls, they're a bit loose but it's not really a major issue at all.
Still playing King of Dragon Pass but have neglected Medal of Honor:Allied Assault for a few days now.

Finally able to get my copy of Praetorians running on Steam in Windows 8.1 after DLing a mod I've been giving this game the once-over.
I just started Shadowrun Returns, it looks REALLY good. Only played a little bit, but I like that throwback feel, looking forward to playing through it and the Dragonfall expansion (which I grabbed on sale) as well! Thanks for a great release GOG!
I'm currently playing the first Trine, it's a beta. It ports the game to the Trine 2 engine and adds online multi-player. I think this version is only available to Steam. Other than that, Magrunner: Dark Pulse and Portal 2 co-op from time to time.
Skullgirls. Anyone's got love for 2D fighting games around here?
Final Fantasy XIV. Seriously, this is the best MMO i've played since Ultima Online (and i've played quite a few of them). No other recent MMO managed to keep my attention for so long like FF XIV did. I hardly ever get to endgame in MMOs because most of them bore me to death halfway through. With FF XIV i'm sure it will be different. I'm 30 hours into the game already and i haven't even scratched the surface yet. This game has a LOT of content, there are a lot of things to do and the story is very good, which is pretty rare for a MMO.

I'm also playing Darkspore every now and then. I have to finish it before EA takes the servers down. And i'm pretty sure it won't take long for them to pull the plug. The playerbase is nearly non existant, they don't even sell the game anymore and they even offered a "refund" to those that bought it and had issues (many people did).
Post edited July 16, 2014 by Neobr10