It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Working through the expansion for Heroes of Might and Magic 2 (got through 3 of the 4 campaigns so far). Then it's on to Heroes of Might and Magic 3 Armageddons blade and The Shadow of Death expansions. Then HOMM4 and HOMM5. After that, I'm not sure where I'll go next. Probably Baldur's Gate or Icewind Dale.
Looks like I may be getting into HoMM3.
Christmas Lemmings and TR 3.
I'll try to get back into Shadowrun Returns. Android 4.4 seems to solve the most niggling problem, the game exiting (without save, since there's no save system) when other apps are run. I tried opening several apps and the game continued to run. This means I can continue to use the tablet while leaving the game in the background, which means I can play it.
Right now I'm playing Anvil of Dawn, which is really fun and quite unforgiving, and Startopia, which I enjoy but ultimately it's a little too fiddly. I mean, it's a management sim, so it should be fiddly, but something about it makes my interest flag, and although I enjoy the game while I'm playing it, I don't feel the urge to start playing it if I'm doing something else.

I just played for a few hours over the weekend in the Elder Scrolls Online beta, which was fun, and that's all I'm allowed to say about that (NDA).

And because it's been ages since I MMO'd - I played Guild Wars for a while a couple of years ago, and was a regular at Lord of the Rings Online until my free time dried up - I eased from ESO into Guild Wars 2. Huge learning curve, and it hasn't entirely grabbed me yet, but it's bursting with personality, and I've hardly even learned the rudiments of managing my inventory, so it's premature. But it does make me want to play a little in the morning and a little in the evening, which is how these things start.
GTA San Andreas: That damn last mission, aaaargh... It just seems too long, one small error and you'll have to start it from the beginning. I played it maybe 10 times yesterday, finally I once got out in time from the burning building, but then a small mistake while driving behind a fire truck => failure.

I don't know why, but the fire extinguisher seems to do almost nothing? I am supposed to use it to extinguish the fires, but mostly they don't seem to be affected, I still have to run through walls of flames and getting lots of damage in the process? And due to the tough time limit, it actually seems like a better idea to just run through the flames than trying to put them down (which is what I did that one time when I got out of the building in time).

I know that finishing the earlier firetruck missions will make you fireproof, so maybe I'll try to finish them before trying the last mission. But I hate those damn firetruck missions, I usually fail latest on the 4th or 5th (out of 12) mission, quite often because the damn policemen are all over the place and I accidentally bump their car or motorcycle, after which they come to arrest me.

Maybe I should go somewhere to the countryside before I initiate the firetruck missions...
Post edited November 28, 2013 by timppu
Mass Effect 2. It's pretty fun, although I'm regretting the choice I made on Virmire. The survivor is such a bitch. I'm just trying to make sure I don't fuck anything up in Mass Effect 3.

Warframe. It keeps eating up my time. I love that it's such a unique game. I've also dumped upwards of $100 into it :/, but I feel it's so damn worth it.
Brutal Legend-the mix of racing,third person action game and rts is quite unique although lacking depth as a whole while the game's presentation is just oozing charm.
Splinter Cell-an engaging stealth classic.I'd say the game aged gracefully so far.
Vanquish-shitty story but the gameplay more then makes up for it.
Saints Row The Third, and what really cracks me up about this game is how on the one hand it's utterly tasteless by design, and UNETHICAL! ;) on top of it, full of ultraviolence, lots of uncensored cursing, the soundtrack including songs like Tyler the Creator - Bonkers, there's sex toys and references to kinky sex practices, talk of vaginas, murder and prostitution, you run over pedestrians and kill cops and civilians by the hundreds, but on the other hand there's one last boundary of "good taste" they didn't transcend: They censored the gross and shameful parts of the human body, when your character is naked (even though character creation explicitly allows you to mess with the size of boobs and dicks and being naked is an integral part of some missions). :D

Nothing new here, but still hilarious. In a way they also made fun of these double standards themselves: In part, the Saints are revered for causing havoc in the city and murder is entertainment, but the worst offense you can commit in this game is to put your clothes off and just streak up and down the streets completely unarmed. Suddenly all the peaceful citizens start attacking you with tasers or try to beat you up and cops even aim to shoot you dead for the outrage you cause.
Post edited November 29, 2013 by Leroux
Race 07 on Slackware64 with Wine.

Finally got it running.
Post edited November 29, 2013 by simon_vd
Ultima 8. Strike Commander. Ultima 6.

Now that I purchased the rest of Tex Murphy series, and also Normalicy, I'll finish those.
Avadon: The Black Fortress (Steam).
I was given a key for Crusader Kings 2 (with a bunch of DLC) yesterday, so I'm busy playing around with that.

I'm not sure what's more fun; creating a strong kingdom that will last the entire game, or seeing what new and interesting ways I can find to destroy that kingdom.
Just finished Bioshock Infinites "Burial at Sea" expansion... well, part one anyway. I seem to be alone in thinking it was pretty awesome. Great exploration as always in this series, and I personally think Infinite had great combat. The plasmids and weapons are all fun, I especially like bucking bronco and a shotgun mixed.

Anyway... good stuff for $10 I feel. Took me 5 hours too, so those length complaints are only if you rush it.
Divine Divinity. It's the reason that I am on the site.