It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

foxish: An elderly dwarf ^
gwen stefani
Someone sinister
Our landlord after having read the letter from our lawyer.
The old guy with the walker in "Family Guy".
Fantasysci5: The old guy with the walker in "Family Guy".
(Herbert the pedophile. How someone could joke about sexual predators the way Seth Macfarlane does, is fucking beyond me)
An happy couple :D
Post edited August 01, 2015 by Ghostbreed
Treasure: A werewolf noble that just sensed full moon is coming very soon
Full moon is over; it was at 31st July, the second full moon of July, also called a "Blue Moon". Next one is near end of August.

Ghostbreed: ...
You remind me of Joker. Of that young, talented actor, who committed suicide and was said to be the best Joker actor ever...
Post edited August 01, 2015 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
KiNgBrAdLeY7: You remind me of Joker. Of that young, talented actor, who committed suicide and was said to be the best Joker actor ever...
Hate to break it to you, but Heath Ledger was NOT the best Joker ever. He just rose to fame because he OD'd himself in some hotel room.
Wanna know the best Joker ever? Jack Nicholson for live action movie, and Mark Hamill for doing the voice work of the animated Joker.

Anyway, your avatar looks like some godking from Egypt.
Post edited August 01, 2015 by Ghostbreed
KiNgBrAdLeY7: You remind me of Joker. Of that young, talented actor, who committed suicide and was said to be the best Joker actor ever...
Ghostbreed: Hate to break it to you, but Heath Ledger was NOT the best Joker ever. He just rose to fame because he OD'd himself in some hotel room.
Wanna know the best Joker ever? Jack Nicholson for live action movie, and Mark Hamill for doing the voice work of the animated Joker.

Anyway, your avatar looks like some godking from Egypt.
I was gonna say vigo from ghostbusters
Mad Scientist!!!
It's that King again.
Grumpy catsumer service.
Palm tree in front of a nuclear firewall.
A pale Hobgoblin
A hairy soybean.
Omen.