It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tormentfan: Nah.. this thread doesn't disappear just yet, CDPR still have a lot of swinging to do.
marsattakx: get a life
Got one, for the time being this is it.

It's a Public service.
RetroJaro: With such a huge game like the game that this is about it's inevitable bugs will slip through and there'll be problems here and there.. but CDPR isn't going to let the game stay broken.. I've seen many games where it's like "this game is broken" and the company is like "well we don't care so we're just gonna let it stay broken" and believe me I've been gaming since 89. I'm not gonna comment on the console version because I don't have any experience with it. I don't really do consoles except nintendo consoles soooooooo... yeah.. I think they released it too early but it was probably a "damned if you do damned if you don't" situation. If they said the game's still not ready, people would get mad.. if they released it, people would get mad.. soooooooo.... there's really no easy answer to it.
I never gave a shit about the bugs, because I know bugs get addresed.

It's the wholesale ripping out of ANYTHING halfway interesting. The game is a dead, linear, pointless (because you're dead at the end regardless) GTA, looter shooter. It's not the game we were told to expect and it certainly isn't the game the hyped with the 2018 demo.

So that's why a lot of us are here... Eight years of expecting this genre defining RPG.. and we get fobbed off for an entirely different genre.

...and what's beginning to take traction in public opinion is their statement that they think the PC version is fine, as if there's nothing wrong with the game and this was there intention all along.... That's pissed a lot of people off.. and it's only getting worse.... Then Badowski stepped in with one of the worse takes yet in his 'retort'.. and that started the whole thing again.

The entire change in narrative for the game, allowing the story to be spread that it was never supposed to be an rpg in the first place is sticking in a lot of people's throats, and is just alienating their formerly loyal pc fans that have stuck with them since the beginning, when console owners didn't even know who they were.

CDPR have used their PC customers to build their rep up to a point where the could go after the console owners then catered to them instead. PC players have seen this all before.
Easy enough. Buy back all the stock, and go private. Take the reigns back.

Valve is one of the largest leaders of pure income and they're not public. I dunno whose idea it was for CDPR to go public, but going public is always the worst idea.
Darvond: Easy enough. Buy back all the stock, and go private. Take the reigns back.
Do you have proper evidence supporting that the "culprits" arent actually the founders? Because the founders are the biggest shareholders. They actually are the only big shareholders. And they sit on the board and have decisive power there. There is a saying "power corrupts" - maybe it applies here too?
Links:
Major shareholders: https://www.cdprojekt.com/en/investors/shareholders/
Board members: https://www.cdprojekt.com/en/capital-group/board-of-directors/
Darvond: Valve is one of the largest leaders of pure income and they're not public. I dunno whose idea it was for CDPR to go public, but going public is always the worst idea.
It could also be the other way round: Those who want money (over fairly treating customers etc) go public. Or rephrasing it may be rather that those who got "corrupted by power" go public to maximize their (money) power. And those who dont get "corrupted by power" dont. (Note that I dont know if there actually is a proper correlation between "becoming worse" and going public. Just arguing if that is true then it may not be the going public itself being the issue.)
Fix the game,stop pressuring the devs with a date they know hey can't get,going private and adding lost features or at least fixing the optimization + bugs.

And get better managment as well as getting rid of the suits that only want money, i mean the company started as every other and blew up with the Withcher Saga then the suits got greedy and the managment + dev went to shit as well as key company members.

Still, the damage can be fixed and trust can be returned.
But if the lie again then CDPR is not going to be better than EA,Bethesda and CD.Sooo don't fuck up again and stop crunching developers ,they are humans for God's sake, not machines.
And give them the time thy need to develop everything right with no crunch,

That's what it can do in my opinion.Get rid of the greed,stop with the mismanagement and developers insane working hours as welll as trusting them during development,offer and show something that we are gonna get and not just a lie to get loads of money and get rid of the corporates/suits.
The problem CP2077 is that it is fundamentally not an RPG game. it's just an open world FPS games with minor aesthetics options that most open world games have by default, these days. i was expecting a game like Morrowing at the very least and we got something closer to GTA3 instead.
Slick_JMista: The problem CP2077 is that it is fundamentally not an RPG game. it's just an open world FPS games with minor aesthetics options that most open world games have by default, these days. i was expecting a game like Morrowing at the very least and we got something closer to GTA3 instead.
Play GTA3 then again and tell me more how CP77 is not an RPG with all the skill checks and characer skills
and trees to develop, heck even GTA SA had more RPG than GTA 3

Nice one though
GHOSTMD: Play GTA3 then again and tell me more how CP77 is not an RPG with all the skill checks and characer skills
and trees to develop, heck even GTA SA had more RPG than GTA 3

Nice one though
Are we going to classify Total War and Civilization games as RPG now because they have skill checks and skill trees?

Why stop there? Let's classify TETRIS as RPG because some versions have skill trees.

I am not saying that Cyberpunk2077 is not an RPG but I am amazed by the people who think RPG, which literally stands for ROLE PLAYING GAME, is about stats and skill checks. It is not. It is about the ability to role play, set your own course and define yourself.

But I am not judging you. Those values were lost years ago with games like Diablo 2. RPG, instead of being the genre of defining what kind of person you are, became all about loot and power.
Fix Cyberpunk 2077 properly and restore some content.

What can CDPR do to restore the lost trust?
Zrevnur: I will interpret the question as "What can CDPSA (including CDPR & GOG) do to restore the lost trust?"

1. Replace those in control of the company: Board, Management, etc

2. Remove 'RED' from the company name of the CDPR part.

3. Fire other misdoers in the company which proactively or sheepishly participated in the misdoings.

4. Explain properly what happened with CP2077 & Devotion and apologize for your misdoings.

5. Release Devotion.

6. Make a lot of nice public promises for a better future including the following ones:
a) Announce a list of values
b) Fix CP2077
c) Do not release stuff in an unfinished state
d) Do not censor the forums
e) Remove DRM from CP2077 & NMS
f) Do not deceive gamers or investors
g) Interact with customers on the forum in respect to all the promises

7. Make sure all that in 6 is actually done.
Why point 2?
low rated
Zrevnur: I will interpret the question as "What can CDPSA (including CDPR & GOG) do to restore the lost trust?"

1. Replace those in control of the company: Board, Management, etc

2. Remove 'RED' from the company name of the CDPR part.

3. Fire other misdoers in the company which proactively or sheepishly participated in the misdoings.

4. Explain properly what happened with CP2077 & Devotion and apologize for your misdoings.

5. Release Devotion.

6. Make a lot of nice public promises for a better future including the following ones:
a) Announce a list of values
b) Fix CP2077
c) Do not release stuff in an unfinished state
d) Do not censor the forums
e) Remove DRM from CP2077 & NMS
f) Do not deceive gamers or investors
g) Interact with customers on the forum in respect to all the promises

7. Make sure all that in 6 is actually done.
GeraltOfRivia_PL: Why point 2?
I dont know why they have 'RED' in the company name. Red color is however associated with communism. And this interpretation fits with recent Devotion related events. So removing 'RED' as part of the overhaul would be a clear public statement to do away with the pro-CCP (and other wrongs such as leftist CP2077 censorship) behavior.

See for example:
[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_flag_(politics)]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_flag_(politics)[/url]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_China
https://www.gog.com/forum/cyberpunk_2077/vending_machines_changed_censorship/page1
Zrevnur: I dont know why they have 'RED' in the company name. Red color is however associated with communism. And this interpretation fits with recent Devotion related events. So removing 'RED' as part of the overhaul would be a clear public statement to do away with the pro-CCP (and other wrongs such as leftist CP2077 censorship) behavior.
You do realize that red is also on the Polish flag and that red and white are the official color of Poland ? Maybe CDPR should also ask Poland to change that.

(While you are at it maybe you should also ask Red Candle Games to change their name too...)
low rated
Zrevnur: I dont know why they have 'RED' in the company name. Red color is however associated with communism. And this interpretation fits with recent Devotion related events. So removing 'RED' as part of the overhaul would be a clear public statement to do away with the pro-CCP (and other wrongs such as leftist CP2077 censorship) behavior.
Gersen: You do realize that red is also on the Polish flag and that red and white are the official color of Poland ?
They have 'RED' and not 'RED and WHITE' in their name. Or rephrasing: I dont see your point.

Gersen: Maybe CDPR should also ask Poland to change that.
I totally dont see your point (if there is any) here either. They dont have control over Poland. And whatever colors are in Polands flag isnt (far as I can tell) any of their 'fault'. And unless Poland has anything to do with CDPRs loss of trust (which is the base for the topic here) I dont even see why you would bring up changing Polands flag.

Gersen: (While you are at it maybe you should also ask Red Candle Games to change their name too...)
And this topic is about CDPR/CDP and not about me (aka what else I should or shouldnt do).
Zrevnur: They have 'RED' and not 'RED and WHITE' in their name. Or rephrasing: I dont see your point.
Dude, you are asking a company to change its name, name that they had for nearly 20 years, because it contains the word "red" in it.... if you cannot realize how silly it is, I cannot help you...
That means all the humans are commies inside???