It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Comics:

New 52 Swamp Thing
New 52 Animal Man
New 52 Batman
Afterlife with Archie
The MAxx
Sex Criminals
Superior Spiderman
Few others

Books:
Storm of Swords (Game of Thrones book 4)
Rumrunners
"A Dance of Cloaks" - David Daglish. Off to a great start.
Just finished James S A Corey "Caliban's War" (Expanse #2). Great book - thoroughly enjoyed it.
Finished Die Stadt der träumenden Bücher (The City of Dreaming Books) by Walter Moers.

A really good book. Years ago it have blown me away, but I guess I'm getting old and I'm spoiled by other great works.

Now to decide what to read next...
Currently reading The Last Chronicles of Thomas Covenant by Stephen R. Donaldson. About half way through the second book, Fatal Revenant.
Dr. Sleep by Stephen King. It's a really good/fun read. almost done.
Besides the ones I mentioned earlier, I started reading Juliet Barker - 'Agincourt: Henry v and the Battle That Made England'
Nice to see so many people reading history, science, and biographies. Hell, it's nice to see people reading at all nowadays.

Right now I'm almost finished with Fall of the Roman Empire by Peter Heather and just starting to work on the Thirty Years War by Peter Wilson.

Finished books 1-5 in the Game of Thrones series a few months ago. Bit burned out on fictional stuff for a while. Thought I'd crack open some books about things that actually happened for a change.
David Thorne's new book, actually I already finished it. Highly recommended.
Finished Dune, now into Ian Fleming's Dr. No.
The Alera books by Jim Butcher.

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/29396.Furies_of_Calderon

Its kinda based on a roman empire scenario, but most people have magic elemental entities called Fury's.

A really good read so far (I'm on the second book).

If you like Game of Thrones books, I think you will enjoy these books.
Currently reading Mogworld by Ben Croshaw (same guy that makes Zero Punctuation, amongst other things). A humurous book told from the perspective of a zombie, trying to figure out how to die. This all takes place inside a highly advanced procedurally generated fantasy MMORPG, where every NPC is self-aware, but has no idea that their world isn't real. 77% through according to my Kindle, and pretty fucking neato so far.

Probably gonna start with The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss, Rama II by Arthur C. Clarke, or Neverwhere by Neilgaiman, after I'm done with it.
Finished reading The return of Ayesha by Henry Rider Haggard. Too much melodrama for my taste, 3/5
Post edited March 05, 2014 by KingofGnG
F1ach: The Alera books by Jim Butcher.

Its kinda based on a roman empire scenario, but most people have magic elemental entities called Fury's.

Thanks for the recommend. I think I might check those out. There was another writer recently who did a series of Sherlock Holmes' style murder mysteries set in ancient Rome. Sounds a bit like that. That mixed genre, alternative history stuff can make for a pretty good read.
F1ach: The Alera books by Jim Butcher.

Emob78: Thanks for the recommend. I think I might check those out. There was another writer recently who did a series of Sherlock Holmes' style murder mysteries set in ancient Rome. Sounds a bit like that. That mixed genre, alternative history stuff can make for a pretty good read.
Yeah Im near the end of book two and the author really sustains the pace, totally recommend them :)