It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Song of Ice and Fire
Mystborn
The 4-hour body

Since the first two are series they're keeping me quite occupied. ;)
Current book backlog:

(Currently Reading) Robert E Howard: The Coming of Conan the Cimmerian
Robert Heinlein: The Moon is a Harsh Mistress
Lars Brownworth: Lost To The West - The Forgotten Byzantine Empire That Rescued Western Civilization
Roger Zelazny: The Doors of His Face, The Lamps of His Mouth
Isaac Asimov: I, Robot
The Arabian Nights: Tales of 1001 Nights (Volume 1)
Arthur C Clarke: Childhood's End

Also picked up some comic goodness I read when I don't have free time to read lots of text:
Eerie Presents: Hunter
Creepy Presents: Richard Corben
Creepy Presents: Bernie Wrightson
A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness and it's sequel Shadow of Night.

It plots the story of present day witch and her Vampire boyfriend, who travel back in time to the 16th centuary.

They are pretty good books, I like the period detail and its an interesting slant on the vampire thing.
A Memory of Light, the last Wheel of Time book. Halfway through. I DON'T WANT IT TO END D:
Reading Zero Day by David Baldacci and liking it so far.
Tom Clancy: Red Rabbit (3rd in the main Clancy book series)
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas by Hunter S. Thompson
Clash of Kings by George RR Martin.

I made the mistake of watching the the first season of Game of Thrones before reading the book, which made the book much less exciting than it should have been. Reading Clash of Kings has been a much better experience than Game of Thrones so far.
Started Venice: A new history of the city and its people in preparation for The new DLC for Crusader kings 2 :)
Finished reading World War Z by Max Brooks (Italian translation). A masterpiece of the zombie genre, a must have for the horror fan, a wonderful book that will soon be chewed by a stupid stupid film with a fucking "prima donna" taking all the useful space on the screen...

Brooks couldn't complete his "zombie trilogy" (Zombie Survival Guide, Zombie Survival: Recorded Attacks and World War z) better than this.

* Edit: Photo cadeaux! What I read during the last 4 months....
Attachments:
letture.jpg (298 Kb)
Post edited January 23, 2013 by KingofGnG
Just started the Titus groan books, heard good things about them and was able to pick em up cheap.
Finished reading The Book of Ptath by Alfred E. Van Vogt, a somewhat weird mix of fantasy and sci-fi written after the 2nd World War. 3/5, I liked The Voyage of the Space Beagle more.
Just started "Isaacs Storm". People think I'm crazy for living where I do because of the weather. Yeah, we've got nothing on the rest of the country!
Recently finished "Mr. Penumbra's 24-Hour Bookstore" by Robin Sloan, and about to finish "A Working Theory of Love" by Chris Hutchinson.

Next I'm in the mood for some William Gibson and Richard K. Morgan.
Don Quijote
It's far longer and also far more violent than I expected. Is it funny? Yeah, but I wish I had a better knowledge of the 16th century and it's knight stories because that would make it so much funnier.