It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ulrich Beck's "Risk Society".

Will probably be followed with either Wodehouse's "The clicking of cuthbert and other stories" or some Matheson short stories collection.
I'm starting to read Les Miserables, and am seeing the movie tomorrow.
Zig Zag by José Carlos Somoza
The Nun. Will need to see the film after reading this too because Rivette + Anna Karina sounds like the best combination ever.
Previously
Warhammer: Darkblade #1 - The Daemon's Curse by Dan Abnett

Currently
All Quiet on the Western Front by Erich Maria Remarque

Subsequently
The Selfish Gene by Richard Dawkins
Just finished the so-so The Pillars of the Earth and am moving on to Elmore Leonard's Cuba.
Not that long a ago I finished Richard Bransons bio "Losing My Virginity: The Autobiography" - wow what a read, what a rollercoaster life he has. I read quite a few bios, but so far I guess that's the one I found most fascinating.

Cosmos from Carl Sagan is another I finished recently - it's pretty old already but still a really great book.
I started metro 2033. Love the russian post ap ambient.
Finished reading The Island of Dr. Moreau by H.G. Wells. A true classic, still exciting to read except for the first part which seems a pretty badly written adventure tale, imo...
This vacation I've read:

Old Man's War by John Scalzi
Pirate Cinema by Cory Doctorow
Childhood's End by Arthur C. Clarke
Fight Club by Chuck Palahniuk

I've enjoyed them all, even though Pirate Cinema is for teenagers. I should have read King Rat by China Miéville, but there wasn't time and it's up next on the line anyway.
I'm reading Defiance of the Patriots: The Boston Tea Party and the Making of America by Benjamin Carp right now.

He is a professor I had at school, which is cool, and I'm partially reading it because of that and also because I heard it was good (which it really is - I love his writing style) and I'm interested in the subject.
Reading A Clash of Kings by George RR Martin again. Who knows how many times I'll read this series until the next book is released.
Just started The Waste Lands (Dark Tower, Book 3) by Stephen King.
Reading Engines of Change by Paul Ingrassa and Anna Karenina (if I can just figure out where i put my Kindle last).
The Off-Grid Energy Handbook