It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hero: Being the Strong Father Your Children Need
by Meg Meeker
Attachments:
The Way of Kings by Brandon Sanderson
Currently reading RAISING STEAM by TERRY PRATCHETT, after having to edit the ebook, so that footnotes (all 81 of them) were inline instead of stupid irritating abbreviated links that look out of place in a novel and interrupt the flow. I'm now enjoying the novel, that many have canned, without those silly textbook like link distractions.
Post edited July 26, 2020 by Timboli
Article: Der Mensch lebt nicht vom Brot allein. Und auch nicht, um "gesund" zu sein by Sandra Reuse
Social consequences of the Corona measures.
Foundation and Earth - Isaac Asimov
Skyward by Brandon Sanderson.
The Informers by Bret Easton Ellis
I started reading the book a Brief History of Time by Stephen Hawking. Stephen Hawking was a great writer! I need to write an essay on this book and I think I should write it myself. But now there is no time for this, so I think that I will just hire a service that write my dissertation for me
Post edited August 06, 2020 by PanJuchko
Article: Covid 9/11 by Paul Schreyer
A warning about fear and manipulation.
The Cathedral and the Bazaar by Eric S. Raymond
comradegarry: The Cathedral and the Bazaar by Eric S. Raymond
Cool, I met Eric in New York years ago and got an autographed copy of this. Talked to him for about 15 minutes and only understood about the first 5 minutes. The guy is insane intelligent. Great book, as is the follow up!
Article: Todesstoss fuer Moskauer "Insel des Sozialismus" by Ulrich Heyden
About the Lenin-Sovkhoz and Pawel Grudinin.
Article: Wie autoritaer sind die Coronamassnahmebefuerworter? by Peter Nowak
About authoritarian corona measures advocates.

Edit:
Article: Machen wir's noch einmal! by Hermann Ploppa
About the anti-corona-demonstration in Berlin.
Post edited August 05, 2020 by viperfdl
Les Indes noires by Jules Verne.
Terry Pratchett - "Raising Steam"