It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: Little OT, need a song title.

It's the name of the 1st song on The Wall THE MOVIE, not the record. The movie starts off with a little ditty about Pink's dad being in the war and I'd love to find some tabs on it but I don't know the name, or even if it has one.
any lyrics?
hudfreegamer: Beethoven - Moonlight Sonata
Thought of this today at work. One of my absolute favorites.
Post edited April 20, 2015 by DieRuhe
Vivaldi- La Tempesta di Mare
I can't seem to get enough of Vivaldi lately. I especially love his Violin concertos, specifically Op. 4 'La Stravaganza'.
Just some good ol' Ludwig Van :D

It's the name of the 1st song on The Wall THE MOVIE, not the record. The movie starts off with a little ditty about Pink's dad being in the war and I'd love to find some tabs on it but I don't know the name, or even if it has one.
Is it a woman? "The Little Boy that Santa Forgot" by Vera Lynne? It's about a fatherless boy.

DieRuhe: Is it a woman? "The Little Boy that Santa Forgot" by Vera Lynne? It's about a fatherless boy.
No it's a Waters song, but since it was made for the movie (I'm guessing) I would think it isn't a Pink Floyd song because Roger had pretty much distance himself from the band by the time he got around to doing the movie (according to the other three he had pretty much distance himself WAAAAY before the recording of the album :P).

It's basically a description of the man loading his revolver and getting ready to go out into battle.
Post edited April 20, 2015 by tinyE
DieRuhe: Is it a woman? "The Little Boy that Santa Forgot" by Vera Lynne? It's about a fatherless boy.
tinyE: No it's a Waters song, but since it was made for the movie (I'm guessing) I would think it isn't a Pink Floyd song because Roger had pretty much distance himself from the band by the time he got around to doing the movie (according to the other three he had pretty much distance himself WAAAAY before the recording of the album :P).

It's basically a description of the man loading his revolver and getting ready to go out into battle.
Hmm, I'm stumped. I know the movie used "When the Tigers Broke Free" in two parts, which ended up being put on "The Final Cut" in later releases, but other than that I give up. :-)
low rated
tinyE: No it's a Waters song, but since it was made for the movie (I'm guessing) I would think it isn't a Pink Floyd song because Roger had pretty much distance himself from the band by the time he got around to doing the movie (according to the other three he had pretty much distance himself WAAAAY before the recording of the album :P).

DieRuhe: Hmm, I'm stumped. I know the movie used "When the Tigers Broke Free" in two parts, which ended up being put on "The Final Cut" in later releases, but other than that I give up. :-)
XD FUCK, that's it!

It's been ages since I listened to the Final Cut!

God I'm dense!!!

Oh wait, I never got the re-release of that record so no wonder. IN fact I think my CD is a burn of the original vinyl.
Post edited April 20, 2015 by tinyE
DieRuhe: Hmm, I'm stumped. I know the movie used "When the Tigers Broke Free" in two parts, which ended up being put on "The Final Cut" in later releases, but other than that I give up. :-)
tinyE: XD FUCK, that's it!

It's been ages since I listened to the Final Cut!

God I'm dense!!!

Oh wait, I never got the re-release of that record so no wonder. IN fact I think my CD is a burn of the original vinyl.
When I bought "The Final Cut" again years later on cd, I was like "What is this "Tigers" song?" Still have the original vinyl, though.
Xenoblade Chronicles X OST

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOMmE6bsl_c

It's pretty damn cool ^_^
Devo - Are we not men? We are Devo!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d43gKl9xIME
Like every morning for some time, to my girlfriend's traditional Buddhist monks chants.

https://youtu.be/Q7Or4U4wrXA?list=PLs6RBhtmcylRTe0tGi2Yd-wRayHULk0te

Really, REALLY relaxing and inspiring....
Slime - "Schweineherbst"
The Rolling Stones - England's Newest Hit Makers - I'm a King Bee
Cover of <span class="bold">Slim</span> Harpo - I'm a King Bee
More Covers:
The Doors - Live at the Matrix 1967 - I'm a King Bee
The Stone Foxes - The Stone Foxes - I'm a King Bee

Neil Young and the Shocking Pinks - Everybody's Rockin' - Rainin' in My Heart
Cover of <span class="bold">Slim</span> Harpo - Rainin' in My Heart

Them - Don't Start Crying Now
Cover of <span class="bold">Slim</span> Harpo - Don't Start Crying Now

The Rolling Stones - Exile on Main St. - Shake Your Hips
Cover of <span class="bold">Slim</span> Harpo - Shake Your Hips

The Cramps - Flamejob - Strange Love
Cover of <span class="bold">Slim</span> Harpo - Strange Love

Derived from post 3475 Slime - Schweineherbst - Schweineherbst (Pigs Fall)
Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Y Control
Dio - "Sacred Heart"