It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm listening to John Wick. It's some ice cold shit.
Space: Above and Beyond Full Orchestral Theme Song
Red London - "Street Life"
The who
joeree: The who
Good choice! :)

<span class="bold">The High Numbers</span> - Ooh Poo Pah Doo / I Gotta Dance to Keep from Crying
Cover of Jesse Hill - Ooh Poo Pah Doo and
Smokey Robison and The Miracles - The Miracles Doin' Mickey's Monkey - I Gotta Dance to Keep from Crying

<span class="bold">The High Numbers</span> - Zoot Suit / I'm the Face
Cover of The Dynamics - Misery and Slim Harpo - I Got Love If You Want It

<span class="bold">The Who</span> - I Can't Explain

<span class="bold">The Who</span> - Happy Jack

<span class="bold">The Who</span> - A Quick One - Heat Wave
Cover of Martha and the Vandellas - Heat Wave - Heat Wave

Derived from post 3452 The Who

Edit: Fixed boofed links :)
Replaced link without encoding errors for The High Numbers live 1964 at Railway Hotel
One more edit for 5:15 :P
Post edited April 17, 2015 by HampsterStyle
Inferno (1994) - Soundtrack
Inocentes - "Garotos do suburbio"
Dawn and Hawkes: Holler. Nice bluesy Americana tune. I got their EP in a Groupees bundle sometime last year and finally got around to listening to it a couple of days ago, and what an EP it is, with Holler being the clear standout.

Clare Fader: Wine. Great cabaret track, lots of rocking and rolling and rollicking and swaying from side to side.

Lydia Lunch: Gloomy Sunday. The no wave star's down and out and quietly dark cover of a legendary song, featuring only Lydia almost whispering the lyrics, some piano and some (at times) purposely out of tune and key horns.

Nomoredolls: Chilly Morning. Once upon a time I thought this band was going to break out and reach at least cult status and on songs like this you can see the potential. Great early/mid 00s pop rock.
Takashi Tateishi - Dr. Wily's Castle
Shiver by Lucy Rose
Yellow Magic Orchestra - Rydeen. Wow, what a blast. And I thought I had figured out synthpop and electronic music for good...
Post edited April 18, 2015 by KingofGnG
Little OT, need a song title.

It's the name of the 1st song on The Wall THE MOVIE, not the record. The movie starts off with a little ditty about Pink's dad being in the war and I'd love to find some tabs on it but I don't know the name, or even if it has one.
Put a wetsuit on already, say The Vaccines...
Beethoven - Moonlight Sonata
just before that:
Edvard Grieg: Morgenstimmung
After watching the new Star Wars Teaser / Trailer:

John Williams - Binary Sunset (The Force Theme)