It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Some good old hurdy-gurdy and violin

Carmen Gallego e César Loureiro. Hälleforsnäsar
Daniel Deluxe - Purification
Superman.

"I WILL FIND HIM!!!"

You are weak son of El.
Lazerpunk! - Worldeater | End of Days
Royal Thunder - CVI - Whispering <span class="bold">World</span>

Mount Salem - <span class="bold">End</span>less - The Tower

Mount Salem - <span class="bold">End</span>less - Full Moon

Mount Salem - <span class="bold">End</span>less - Hysteria

Electric Wizard - We Live - Another Perfect <span class="bold">Day</span>?
Ed Harbinger - D1G1T4L H3LL | End of Days
LAZERPUNK! - GAME OVER! MUSIC VIDEO
This Will Destroy You - Villa del refugio
This music video brings back so many good memories. Thank you.
CC and the Souls (feat. Chuck Cockerham) - I Love <span class="bold">You</span>

The Monzas - <span class="bold">You</span> Know <span class="bold">You</span> Turn Me On

Georgia Prophets feat. Billy Scott - Nobody Loves Me Like <span class="bold">You</span> Do

The Valentines - If <span class="bold">You</span> Love Me (Really Love Me)

Sensational Epics - Be <span class="bold">You</span>ng Be Foolish Be Happy
Nick Cave &amp; The Bad Seeds - Loverman
Nicole Scherzinger - Your Love
Sacred - One Love (Onderwish Remix)

The speech at the beginning has me think about how I treat myself so poorly at times. Does anyone know the motivational speaker? I know I have heard him before and think it is a bodybuilder whose name I cannot recall.
I'm listening and watching at the same time as The Ozora festival has released their new "summary" video of 2014 event:

http://youtu.be/Kkfse4EekHE

To quote a comment on another video:
One day at a psy rave i was soooo high that i could see things flying in the sky.... i saw a barbecue grill! but it was just a bird...i could almost read my sms before they get into the phone!like... imagine you see white lights flying into your pocket where ur mobile phone is and then BIP BIP it rings but its ok i already saw the sms without touching my phone. just imagine the sensation of seeing you about 20 feet its like..your body is on point A but your mind is on point B 20 feet away. And the rain.. THE RAIN! normaly the rain falls into the ground. but in that day the rain was going up from the floor to the clouds again so FUCK YOU PSYTRANCE IS GOOOOODDDDDD
catpower1980: I'm listening and watching at the same time as The Ozora festival has released their new "summary" video of 2014 event:
http://youtu.be/Kkfse4EekHE
Awesome post! :)

The Oxfords - It's You (That Makes My Heart Go '<span class="bold">Round</span>)

The Stylistics - The Stylistics - People Make the World Go <span class="bold">Round</span>

The Delfonics - Tell Me This Is a Dream - <span class="bold">Round</span> and <span class="bold">Round</span> (Link doesn't work in US - Thanks Sony!)

Dawn feat. Tony Orlando - Tuneweaving - Tie a Yellow Ribbon <span class="bold">Round</span> the Old Oak Tree
Here are some covers:
David Alan Grier as "Don Simmons" from <i>Amazon Women on the Moon</i> - Tie a Yellow Ribbon <span class="bold">Round</span> the Old Oak Tree
Eric D. Johnson - Our Idiot Brother Soundtrack - Tie a Yellow Ribbon <span class="bold">Round</span> the Ole Oak Tree
The Hi Hopes - Journey - Tie a Yellow Ribbon <span class="bold">Round</span> the Ole Oak Tree

Sound Experience - Don't Fight the Feeling - This <span class="bold">World</span> Is Really Mine

Instant Funk - Instant Funk - Wide <span class="bold">World</span> of Sports

Derived from the first track Hadron Orchestra - Purple Waves Around the World
Post edited March 06, 2015 by HampsterStyle