It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Currently to mx explore 2 track from Morrowind (always reminded me of Enya´s work - soo serene :) )

But currently (as in wider time span) to Wagner Reloaded by Apocalyptica.
Crsldmc: Jimi Hendrix, today is his birthday.
ScotchMonkey: All along the watchtower. Second song I heard from him.
Legend.
Halestorm, Hail the Lizzrd!
Michale Graves - the "Return to Earth" cd.

I think his two Misfits cd's were awesome, and I wish he had stayed with them.
DieRuhe: Michale Graves - the "Return to Earth" cd.

His Misfits work was indeed solid, but his solo work is better, in my opinion. He transitioned extremely well over to a acoustic type setting. But yeah, I'd rather he'd stayed with the Misfits (if Danzig isn't coming back, which he isn't haha) instead of the Jerry Only Only Misfits being an actual thing.
DieRuhe: Michale Graves - the "Return to Earth" cd.

NoNewTaleToTell: His Misfits work was indeed solid, but his solo work is better, in my opinion. He transitioned extremely well over to a acoustic type setting. But yeah, I'd rather he'd stayed with the Misfits (if Danzig isn't coming back, which he isn't haha) instead of the Jerry Only Only Misfits being an actual thing.
The only thing I don't quite like about his solo stuff (aside from "Return to Earth" and "Punk Rock Is Dead") is that it doesn't have a sense of urgency. I don't own any of his more acoustic stuff yet, but perhaps when I do I will like it just as much. I'll have to give it more of a listen.
NoNewTaleToTell: His Misfits work was indeed solid, but his solo work is better, in my opinion. He transitioned extremely well over to a acoustic type setting. But yeah, I'd rather he'd stayed with the Misfits (if Danzig isn't coming back, which he isn't haha) instead of the Jerry Only Only Misfits being an actual thing.
DieRuhe: The only thing I don't quite like about his solo stuff (aside from "Return to Earth" and "Punk Rock Is Dead") is that it doesn't have a sense of urgency. I don't own any of his more acoustic stuff yet, but perhaps when I do I will like it just as much. I'll have to give it more of a listen.
I can understand what you mean, I honestly am not too huge on his electric/plugged in stuff post the Misfits. It's good material don't get me wrong, but it's usually really badly mixed/mastered and a lot of his electric/plugged in stuff is sorta off tempo. If you want a good album of his that is sort of acoustic but not just him and an acoustic guitar check out his album Vagabond.

I still need to get around to finding a copy of the album he did with Dr. Chud, what was that, Gotham Road?
Bruce Springsteen - American Skin (41 Shots)
The Source - You've got the love
I've got the Ultimate Warrior's WWE theme stuck in my head. I'm not complaining.
Sabaton Lejonet från Norden
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwtEg1pLTiA&list=PLA3FD0AE487FE591C&index=2
DieRuhe: The only thing I don't quite like about his solo stuff (aside from "Return to Earth" and "Punk Rock Is Dead") is that it doesn't have a sense of urgency. I don't own any of his more acoustic stuff yet, but perhaps when I do I will like it just as much. I'll have to give it more of a listen.
NoNewTaleToTell: I can understand what you mean, I honestly am not too huge on his electric/plugged in stuff post the Misfits. It's good material don't get me wrong, but it's usually really badly mixed/mastered and a lot of his electric/plugged in stuff is sorta off tempo. If you want a good album of his that is sort of acoustic but not just him and an acoustic guitar check out his album Vagabond.

I still need to get around to finding a copy of the album he did with Dr. Chud, what was that, Gotham Road?
Web of Dharma, the one they did together as "Graves." I wasn't even aware of it so thanks for pointing it out!
Enclave Soundtrack:

Light 01b - those songs feel like those speeches before a battle in medieval movies, you feel them right flowing through you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqDUZmVmgcI&index=6&list=PL0n1o2sgIZDPV7_4HtFzHDUDIIp9eAVGS
Post edited November 28, 2014 by MaGo72
Something to relax, maybe dive into your thoughts:
Wyatt - Places
Sabaton!