It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Isaac Hayes - Do Your <span class="bold">Thin</span>g (1971)
Covers:
The Temptations - All Directions - Do Your <span class="bold">Thin</span>g (1972)
James and Bobby Purify - Do Your <span class="bold">Thin</span>g (1974)

Stoney and Meatloaf - The Way You Do the <span class="bold">Thin</span>gs You Do (1971)
Cover of The Temptations - Meet the Temptations - The Way You Do the <span class="bold">Thin</span>gs You Do (1964) Also appears on "The Temptations Sing Smokey"
More Covers:
The Temptations - Sei solo tu (It's just you) (1967) (Italian)
Diana Ross &amp; the Supremes with the Temptations - <i>TCB</i> (Takin' Care of Business) Soundtrack - The Way You Do the <span class="bold">Thin</span>gs You Do (1968)
Manfred Mann - Mann Made - The Way You Do the <span class="bold">Thin</span>gs You Do (1965)
Elkie Brooks - The Way You Do the <span class="bold">Thin</span>gs You Do (1965)
Little Richard - The King of Rock and Roll - The Way You Do the <span class="bold">Thin</span>gs You Do (1971)
Foxy - The Way You Do the <span class="bold">Thin</span>gs You Do (1976)
Rita Coolidge - Love Me Again - The Way You Do the <span class="bold">Thin</span>gs You Do (1978)
Hall &amp; Oates - Live at the Apollo with David Ruffin &amp; Eddie Kendrick - The Way You Do the <span class="bold">Thin</span>gs You Do / My Girl (1985)
Eric Donaldson - Keep on Riding - The Way You Do the <span class="bold">Thin</span>gs You Do (1976)
UB40 - Labour of Love II - The Way You Do the <span class="bold">Thin</span>gs You Do (1989)

The Real <span class="bold">Thin</span>g - Step into Our World / Can You Feel the Force - Can You Feel the Force? (1978)

James Brown - Get Up Offa That <span class="bold">Thin</span>g - Get Up Offa That <span class="bold">Thin</span>g / Release The Pressure (1976)
Covers:
James Brown - Salte De Ahi (1976) (Get Up Offa That Thing) (Mexico) (No link available)
Screamin' Tony Baxter &lrm;&ndash; Get Up Offa That <span class="bold">Thin</span>g (Godfather II) (1984)
Whoopi and the Sisters &lrm;&ndash; <i>Sister Act II</i> Soundtrack - Get Up Offa That <span class="bold">Thin</span>g / Dancing in the Street (1993)

Bunny Sigler - That's How Long I'll Be Loving You - <span class="bold">Thin</span>gs Are Gonna Get Better (1974)

"<i>Making <span class="bold">Thin</span>gs Up Again</i>" :P

Derived from post 4078 "Thin Lizzy - Lizzy Killers" (A.K.A. "The Adventures of Thin Lizzy")
Post edited August 25, 2015 by HampsterStyle
Been playing Etrian Odyssey Untold (the 1st game) and I entered the 3rd Stratum yesterday, so been listening to the Labyrinth III theme music. It's soothing and relaxing, even though the area has annoying monsters and ants, lots of ants.
Reveling in my emo side, listening to Blink 182 - What Went Wrong
In a 'classic rock' mood lately, so today I was listening to the Rolling Stones' Beggar's Banquet.
Sloppy Seconds - The Mighty Heroes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eR9jeseWeTw
Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne - Alma Labyrinth.

Rockin in the vortex of doom with demons.
The Police - Synchronicty
wolfsrain: The Police - Synchronicty
Great band and my favourite topic to write about (synchronicity) :)

My recent mourning song Bon Iver - Skinny Love
This.
Heat performed by the Kronos Quartet.
The song from Mass Effect 2 that plays for you when you are at the Upper Afterlife night club.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbjOU87IIyo

Enjoy. :)
Strawberry Letter 23 - Brothers Johnson. On repeat.

♫Hello my love, I heard a kiss from youuuuuu
Red magic satin playin near tooooooo♫
Post edited August 26, 2015 by bad_fur_day1
Holland Baroque Society: Vivaldi: 12 Violin Concertos - La Cetra, OP. 9 (in its entirety)
I'm listening to this really pretty song - You Can't Make Me Love You by Bonnie Raitt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nW9Cu6GYqxo
Good performance of Beethoven's 9th, slightly out of tempo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUeeIjyI7QQ