It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

For rules, contest updates, and discussions please head to this thread.

Round 7 CLOSED

You are competing for a copy of:
Hitman: Blood Money [Steam]
Metascore: 82%

To enter, answ... wait.. okay, what the heck just happened?

Good luck!

P.S. I'm sorry for the abundance of Steam games. I just thought these are some good games that you should play. I know many of you would prefer to receive games from other stores, so next time if I pull a stunt like this I'll be sure to take that into consideration. :D

Entered:
1. Garugo
2. Roberttitus
3. Fujek
4. ruuingog
5. Zchinque
6. tarangwydion
7. JambroceBC
8. Arteveld
* 9. cuteguy - Winner!
10. DelusionsBeta
Post edited January 16, 2011 by GoJays2025
Its your contest and you are giving them away - who are we to complain. ;-)
Aww, why'd you cut off the question we had to answer with another question we have to answer? D: And yes, I just answered your question with a question of my own ;D
My nuts started to itch.... so I scratched 'em. You gotta problem with that?
Lou: Its your contest and you are giving them away - who are we to complain. ;-)
This is true... oh well as long as these games find good homes and give people something to be happy about then my job is done.

By the way did you want to enter? I don't even know myself what constitutes as an entry in this particular round.
What just happend?
Easy, you confused everybody, including yourself with the entry question this time! *grins evil*

*tries to enter*
There is no question, but my answer is only Thanks for this web.

See you.
Lou: Its your contest and you are giving them away - who are we to complain. ;-)
GoJays2025: This is true... oh well as long as these games find good homes and give people something to be happy about then my job is done.

By the way did you want to enter? I don't even know myself what constitutes as an entry in this particular round.
I will sit this one out - I don't Steam ;-)
Exactly.

I'm fine with Steam, but I always rather have a box when I can. And since the whole Hitman series is still on the shelves in these parts, I'll have to sit this one out as well.

Long story short - I have no idea what happened.
Post edited January 14, 2011 by MoP
Now I know! It's teargas in my eye!
GoJays2025: To enter, answ... wait.. okay, what the heck just happened?
What just happened is that you suddenly realize that you should have given out GoG games instead of Steam ones.

Just kidding :-D
I don't play this sort of game, I just wanted to mention this is an incredibly nice thing you're doing for folks.

And as for your answer...

...I conquered the world while you were distracted.
GoJays2025: To enter, answ... wait.. okay, what the heck just happened?
You just saw Twilight...for the second time.
You forgot what You wanted to ask, OR You tried to ask us about something, and google for the answer at the same time, google was faster, but You had to ask something, right?
i looked at myself in the mirror