It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Get the full trilogy with a 66% discount or each game for 40% off!

Did you guys take your Dramamine this morning? Looks like you might need it soon: the beloved Descent trilogy is back and it's going to spin you right round right round.

Indeed, after disappearing into the darkness for a while, the series that pioneered six degrees of freedom shooting now finally re-emerges on GOG.com. If for whatever unfortunate reason you are not already acquainted with their ground-breaking 3D brilliance, now is your chance to redeem yourself before anyone finds out: get the entire trilogy in a Pack with a 66% discount or just buy Descent, Descent II and Descent 3 individually for -40% each.

This offer lasts until November 26, 11PM UTC.
A_Future_Pilot: The original developers are actually creating a spiritual successor called Overload: http://playoverload.com/ :)
dmcybe: Overload is a complete different game it has nothing to do with decsent games it's own game
To quote from the website: "The creators of Descent are proud to present the ultimate 6-degrees-of-freedom shooter, OVERLOAD. Revival Productions is continuing where Parallax left off and creating an all-new game that combines the best of classic 6-DOF gameplay with modern graphics and technology. Destroy robots, rescue hostages, blow up the reactor, and escape before the whole thing explodes."

Sounds like a spiritual successor to me.
dmcybe: Overload is a complete different game it has nothing to do with decsent games it's own game
MightyPinecone: To quote from the website: "The creators of Descent are proud to present the ultimate 6-degrees-of-freedom shooter, OVERLOAD. Revival Productions is continuing where Parallax left off and creating an all-new game that combines the best of classic 6-DOF gameplay with modern graphics and technology. Destroy robots, rescue hostages, blow up the reactor, and escape before the whole thing explodes."

it use to say it was not part of the descent games it was it own game a new IP from the original developers interplay still have the right to the descent name
Post edited January 20, 2018 by dmcybe
MightyPinecone: To quote from the website: "The creators of Descent are proud to present the ultimate 6-degrees-of-freedom shooter, OVERLOAD. Revival Productions is continuing where Parallax left off and creating an all-new game that combines the best of classic 6-DOF gameplay with modern graphics and technology. Destroy robots, rescue hostages, blow up the reactor, and escape before the whole thing explodes."

dmcybe: on the steam page it saids it not part of the descent games i own the early access
And Dragon Age isn't a part of the Baldur's Gate series, but was called a spiritual successor when it was released. A spiritual successor doesn't need to be part of the same game series/franchise; it's a successor in spirit of said game series/franchise.

dmcybe: it use to say it was not part of the descent games it was it own game a new IP from the original developers interplay still have the right to the descent name
have you heard of punctuation you should check it out it awesome also dont necro threads for stuff like this okay
dmcybe: it use to say it was not part of the descent games it was it own game a new IP from the original developers interplay still have the right to the descent name
HunchBluntley: have you heard of punctuation you should check it out it awesome also dont necro threads for stuff like this okay
Say whaaaaaaaaaat?
Yes, it's not part of the Descent universe, but it's a very similar game that is really very excellent :)
HunchBluntley: have you heard of punctuation you should check it out it awesome also dont necro threads for stuff like this okay
Have you heard of punctuation?
Tect8er: Have you heard of punctuation?
EDIT: No, I haven't. Have you heard of parody? How about irony? Perhaps thread necromancy? No? Well, then. ;)
Post edited February 19, 2018 by HunchBluntley
low rated
I am A Hardcore MaterielDefender, can't wait to get backin to the game. But I don't like bralling style fighting.
I like the extra ACM. That is, planning stages of assault, and setting up the array of weapons for the task at hand. HOORAH!!!