It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Up to 75% off Weekly Staff Picks: NEO Scavenger, Tales of Maj'Eyal, Rogue Legacy and more!

I like roguelikes, you like roguelites, everybody likes roguelike-likes and the like - a vague yet curiously descriptive subset of a genre: Neverending death labyrinths, random everything, tough love and a big, fat middle finger. We just can't help but be into it, and we know you like it like that.

Tales of Maj'Eyal is like the granddaddy of roguelike gaming. Deep roots and a crazy-long history, it went from an open-source wonder - to a cult, underground hell! Just released, the 1.3.0 update includes new content, updated UI, and new mechanics - a.k.a. the big "that's awesome buy the game" patch. Check out the update thread for more info!

But you don't need dungeons to royally screw you over, you can just go outside: the world of NEO Scavenger is a cruel, cruel place to explore, and it's this year's Roguelike fan-favourite. The thing about roguelikes and the like, though, is that they've got to hate you with a passion of a thousand random suns - everything else is pretty much fair game. That's how we get roguelike platformers like Ascendant and Rogue Legacy. Or if you want to get even weirder: there is the roguelike "lunchbreak FPS" Tower of Guns - that's one hell of a combo that also just got updated with support for Linux and Mac OS X!

With discounts up to 75% off, check out our very own dungeon of a thousand painful deaths, er... our Weekly Staff Picks: Roguelikes and the like. It's FUN, we promise.
The discounts will last will last until Thursday, March 26, at 10:59 AM GMT.
Post edited March 23, 2015 by Konrad
low rated
Already have most games in this promo on Steam so i'll pass. :D
Have everything but NEO. Dunno if 33% is good enough though.
Everytime I see the game Ascendant, i get excited thinking they re-released Ascendancy.... slight disappointment they haven't (PC version or added to Andriod)
I already own three games of this promo (NEO Scavenger, Rogue Legacy and Tales of MajEyal+DLC) and I can wholeheartedly recommend everyone of them.
PaterAlf: I already own three games of this promo (NEO Scavenger, Rogue Legacy and Tales of MajEyal+DLC) and I can wholeheartedly recommend everyone of them.
How is Tales of Mayhell? How is the difficulty of the game? Hard or not so hard? I usually don`t like games with permadeath, but it`s a RPG and reviews say that it has a good story, so maybe I should give it a try, if it is not too hard.
Rogue Legacy is good, get it guys!
I've never even heard of TALES OF MAJ'EYAL. :P I need to get out more.

TBH it looks more like an Avernum type game, not a roguelike.
PaterAlf: I already own three games of this promo (NEO Scavenger, Rogue Legacy and Tales of MajEyal+DLC) and I can wholeheartedly recommend everyone of them.
Maxvorstadt: How is Tales of Mayhell? How is the difficulty of the game? Hard or not so hard? I usually don`t like games with permadeath, but it`s a RPG and reviews say that it has a good story, so maybe I should give it a try, if it is not too hard.
Very fun and quite addicting :) Also, you now get to play the game with a new hidden race to unlock that was added in version 1.3.0 recently :)

Also, if you look on my Late for Work mix, it's one of the games listed :D
Post edited March 23, 2015 by JudasIscariot
Maxvorstadt: How is Tales of Mayhell? How is the difficulty of the game? Hard or not so hard? I usually don`t like games with permadeath, but it`s a RPG and reviews say that it has a good story, so maybe I should give it a try, if it is not too hard.
Haven't actually played it yet, but if it's anything like a typical roguelike it should be pretty hard, but fair.
That's just going on past experience with the type of game it is though
Great promo! My top recommendation: Tales of Maj'Eyal - at that price everyone that haven't bought it yet, should do it now! Great game!

Also, Tower of Guns & Rogue Legacy are pretty solid games & highly recommended too. :-)
If you don't like FPS (and maybe also suck at them as I do) but always WANTED to like FPS I can recommend Tower of Guns.
It's cool, it's fun, it's a really well-made game.
ShadowWulfe: Have everything but NEO. Dunno if 33% is good enough though.
I bought it on release, worth every penny.
Impaler26: Already have most games in this promo on Steam so i'll pass. :D
You already made that comment a thousand times too, yet that never seems to stop you. :|
Post edited March 23, 2015 by CharlesGrey
tinyE: I've never even heard of TALES OF MAJ'EYAL. :P I need to get out more.

TBH it looks more like an Avernum type game, not a roguelike.
Nah, it's a roguelike. And it's amazing. Plus it'll run well on your virgin tears-powered PC.