It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

66% off Mount & Blade: Warband, Napoleonic Wars, With Fire and Sword, and Viking Conquest.

Pillaging. What is it good for? Money, people, land. Riches and glory. Kingdoms falling to ground before you. Overwhelming power. You are king. You are god. You are a pirate. It really pays to <span class="bold">Weekly Staff Picks: Live by the Sword</span>, and you can kickstart your new, better life with up to 66% off several of the most open, powerful sword-swingin' contest simulators out there.

The Mount & Blade series is best known for its huge scale and organic, free-form sandbox gameplay. There are hundreds of unique locations out there - camps, villages, towns, castles, kingdoms. You're free to explore the world and find your own place and your own role.

You can become a roaming bandit. Traveling, pillaging towns and traders. You'll acquire your own warband, first there will be dozens of you - then there will be hundreds. You'll become a force to be reckoned with, capable of standing your ground against the greatest armies.

You can become a mercenary. A man or woman for hire. You have the experience, you have the numbers. Now earn your glory in battle - for the highest bidder that is. Navigate political alliances and courtly intrigue. Pick your battles, and you might just find yourself in good with the right people.

You can become royalty. Through battle you've proved your worth. Perhaps it's time to settle down? You've earned your rightful fief, it's not much - but it's a start. A village. A castle. A domain.

You can become king. To meet your foe in combat is one thing, to meet him at the dinner table is another. But you know you have the right to rule. Play your cards right, and you may just be able to be the spark that shifts continental politics - a bloody revolution awaits, but with enough support, you may just be the beginning of a glorious new kingdom.

There are hundreds of paths to take in the Mount & Blade series, and there are countless ways to rise and fall. Pick your flavor with the award-winning Warband, the Napoleonic Wars, the slavic With Fire and Sword, and the seafaring Viking Conquest.

<span class="bold">Weekly Staff Picks: Live by the Sword</span>with up to 66% off the Mount & Blade series, you're the king of your castle, the scourge of the land, or a common trader. The promo will last until Thursday, October 8, 3:59 AM GMT.

Stream watch:

Tune in to Twitch.tv/GOGcom this Wednesday, October 7th to see one of the Mount & Blade games live in action with a member of our #StreamTeam - we'll be going live at 4pm GMT / 6pm CEST / 12pm EDT / 9am PDT!
GOG asked me to be the first to comment, I couldn't deny their request. :P

BTW is the Viking Conquest any good? That's the only thing I'm missing.
Undoubtedly some of the most dangerous games on gog. It's advisable to only start playing if you know you can afford to lose a couple of days, as in a couple of full 24 hour days...
And ... series completed. At least until Bannerlord comes out.
Nice promo for some, but many ppl would already have these games in some shape or form already....
[Sigh of relief] Nothing for me
Was anyone else expecting to see a sale on Die By The Sword?
mmmm, I only don't have the viking dlc in this pack.... Maybe one day I should launch one of those games to play it... Well, one day.... :(
Matewis: Undoubtedly some of the most dangerous games on gog. It's advisable to only start playing if you know you can afford to lose a couple of days, as in a couple of full 24 hour days...
Your doing it wrong, install Prophesy Of Pendor and prepare to lose months (full months!)
Bouchart: Was anyone else expecting to see a sale on Die By The Sword?
Nah, cos I live by the pen!
Post edited October 05, 2015 by nightcraw1er.488
Bouchart: Was anyone else expecting to see a sale on Die By The Sword?
mee too
http://www.gog.com/game/die_by_the_sword_expansion
tburger: [Sigh of relief] Nothing for me
Good as you should finish the 59859508509850985095 other games you have first :P
Very good promo but i still haven't played the original that GOG gave us for free. :P
JudasIscariot: Good as you should finish the 5985950850985098509518198981981989819818981 other games you have first :P
Let's fix that! :P
Post edited October 05, 2015 by Vythonaut
Viking Conquest had a very shoddy release but a few patches later its much more stable, and the Reforged Edition is a big free upgrade (my favourite kind of upgrade) adding a bunch of features you can find here:

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=332049.0
Matewis: Undoubtedly some of the most dangerous games on gog. It's advisable to only start playing if you know you can afford to lose a couple of days, as in a couple of full 24 hour days...
nightcraw1er.488: Your doing it wrong, install Prophesy Of Pendor and prepare to lose months (full months!)
Wow I somehow missed that mod, thanks for informing me :) Looks incredible!
I was missing the Viking expansion, so now I have that.

Having said that, the little I played the series, it seems to need some getting used to. I didn't know at all what kind of gameplay to expect, sometimes I like to plunge into games like that. I'll have to concentrate into it more on a better time.